User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:25   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
how ****ing annoyed am i right now

so, i worked till midnight (which is annoying in itself) then went to a club to meet my mates, when we are in there, a townie lass starts on one of the lasses i am ut with, normally, we stay out of the way, as its not worth getting involved, but, tonight, the townie lasse's boyfirend decides he is going to make his mouth go. Fair enough say I, he has after all, just seen him lass get a bit of a kicking. BUT, he waits outside the club, with his lass and then starts AGAIN outside the club, so the townie lass is staryting on my female friend and the townie lass is losing, so the lad decides he is going to put a fist in to give his lass the advantage, at which point, I, as the most sober person there, grab his hand, and tell him its not worth it. SO THE LITTLE ****ER STARTED ON ME. Now, at this point, i have to make 2 points:
1. what i didnt say was: the townie and his lass are by themselves, i am with about 20 other ppl, and the pnly reason i stopped the lad was, you shouldnt hit a lass, and couldnt be bothered with the aftermath if he did.
2. there is a riot van full of policemen behind us, watching with interest.
so, the ****ing police bastards didnt come over, until someone not invloved with any of it pulled this little git away from me.
the thing i am annoyed about is: not the townie, as i would just have kicked his head in, BUT, the policemen, who sat there in a riot van, watched the whole situation develop, AND DID **** ALL UNTIL IT WAS ALL OVER.

i hate ****ing copers tonight, they are all ****ing usless
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:32   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how ****ing annoyed am i right now

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:33   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The policeman probably thought you* were going to give him a kicking (which you probably should have from what you've said) and therefore thought he'd leave you to it. I don't see why the police should bother themselves with minor scuffles before they get out of hand.

* By "you" I mean in the loosest sense, i.e. you and your hardest mates.

p.s. Townies suck, etc. Why are you frequenting places where you are likely to encounter this sort? Having said that, some girl pulled my hair at the club I went to tonight.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 7 Dec 2003 at 05:39.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:36   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the club we wwre in, townies leave by about midnight, and we go in about half past, for a late drink, just pissed off that the coppers didnt do **** all until it was over mostly, and then they were after taking statements off everyone.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:40   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
just pissed off that the coppers didnt do **** all until it was over mostly, and then they were after taking statements off everyone.
Probably didn't want to stand the chance of getting their heads kicked in. While the police are highly trained and equipped, I doubt they experience a different set of emotions when encountering a fight/scene, they just don't have the benefit of getting tanked up before hand.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 05:48   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, but there was only 1 guy against shitloads of us, if for nothing else, after seeing him trying to hit a girl, then trying to hit me, they should have arrested him for his own protection.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 12:54   #7
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

If I was a copper I'd watch people beat the shit out of townies.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:23   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:32   #9
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:41   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

There were townies at an iron maiden concert I went to last night

one stole my place so I put 2 elbows in his back and he ****ed off
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:29   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

townies should be rounded up and shot. it would save the polcie force a lot fo money, and the NHS because townies are responsilbe for 97% of STD (gays are the other 3%) and 99% of teenage pregnancies (source - http://www.capaigntoexecutethepikeyp...nintheuk.co.uk).
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:36   #12
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

if only that webby existed, i'd sign a petition.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:40   #13
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

"Townies"?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:44   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
"Townies"?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ghlight=townie

Plus various other threads.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:51   #15
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Yes, fine, but what are they?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:59   #16
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

go to a town/city near you. You will see groups of iritating bastards who say things like 'stop giving me evils' etc. They wear adidas and other such ghey stuff. they travel in gangs. They live in city estates. They smell like poop. Hard to miss really.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:06   #17
Bunga
I'm not a poet

No I won't. This gives me yet another reason not to go to England.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:09   #18
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

england is ok if you avoid towns and cities. go to the west country, everyone's friendly (and drunk on cider ).
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:14   #19
Bunga
I'm not a poet

I already told you in especially avoiding the south west. And who wants to go to Wales anyway?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:16   #20
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

wales? where'd you get wales from? why avoid the south or the west, the townies are mainly up north (liverpool etc).
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:18   #21
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
wales? where'd you get wales from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
the west country
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:22   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

the west country is the west of the country, thick shit, not the country in the west. Its cornwall and devon.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 21:25   #23
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

I hate townies with a passion. Every week they start on you with their little posse, but as soon as you see them on their own, they run.
Townies = Jokes of the world

#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:24   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want to be a townie when I grow up <3

PS: Who calls girls "lasses" ?
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:26   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
PS: Who calls girls "lasses" ?
Northerners generally.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 03:05   #26
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Hint #3454
With great sutlety, inform your female friend, you got a cracked rib or somet for your troubles, and who was really to blame. You should get at least a free pint out of it.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 12:06   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

havent managed to bump into any of the ppl who were there that night yet, so i dont know what happened and if anyone at all got arrested. Quite frankly, i think the police will just have told everyone to bugger off home, even though they saw the relevant bits
bloody typical, the townies will get away with being annoying little gits again.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 13:52   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the lesson to learn from this is that clubs suck and fags frequent clubs

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 14:03   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: how ****ing annoyed am i right now

Townies are working class youths with no recognisable intelligence, culture, sophistication or purpose. They are essentially what would have been called in earlier ages 'the peasantry', but with the total decline of both manufacturing and agriculture, they are essentially now redundant. They spend their existance, such as it is, causing a general public nuisance, free from any real barrier as a result of the effective loss of any social cohesion or community in modern society. No other group within society wishes to affiliate with them in any fashion. They live in ghettos of extremeley low-budget housing.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 15:40   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I thought that the Uk was safe
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 15:44   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: how ****ing annoyed am i right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I thought that the Uk was safe
Only if you hide in the :tree: .
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 15:45   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just bomb Benidorm/Faliraki/anywhere club 18-30 goes in the summer and the crime rate along with the cost of policing will plummet.

And considering that the Spanish/Greeks hate them and we probably own the places anyway, I doubt the national authorities will care

WHO'S WITH ME??!??!!?!?
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 17:32   #33
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Townies are working class youths with no recognisable intelligence, culture, sophistication or purpose. They are essentially what would have been called in earlier ages 'the peasantry', but with the total decline of both manufacturing and agriculture, they are essentially now redundant. They spend their existance, such as it is, causing a general public nuisance, free from any real barrier as a result of the effective loss of any social cohesion or community in modern society. No other group within society wishes to affiliate with them in any fashion. They live in ghettos of extremeley low-budget housing.
thats probably the best description of a Townie ive ever heard heh... even i cant come out with anything better when im terribly annoyed at any of them.

heres a typical example of what they do:

Youre walking down the street, minding your own business. You see a rather large posse walking in your direction on the same side of the road, so you take avoiding action so trouble is averted. Yet somehow whilst your looking quite hard at the floor down by your feet one of them shouts at you "What the **** are you looking at?" And so that cretin, and the others head rather fastly in your direction with fists clenched in the hope that thayll get some self satisfaction from beating up another person who has a 1 in 100 chance of winning against them all
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:33   #34
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I came here to find out about dual booting, and somehow I ended up reading a thread about townies. funny old world.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:37   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

ah, but did you learn anything about dual booting?
or did my rant distract you from your task