User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2003, 22:47   #1
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Risk

anyone know where i can get a decent, simple, freeware computer version of Risk?

simple meaning small less than 3Mb or so.

thanks in advance
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 22:54   #2
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Risk

google mission risk

to get the good AI will require you to register/crack it though
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:04   #3
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

www.missionrisk.com

2.2mbs
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:10   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Risk: The Classic Game of World Domination
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:33   #5
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe

that seems to be the same one i have, but its 28 day limit and there are some bizarre bugs in that game that annoys me
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:35   #6
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If you have a 28 day limit, follow these simple steps to correct your problem:

1) Install the program.
2) Wait 27 days.
3) Uninstall the program. With CleanSweep or similar if neccesary.
4) Repeat.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:36   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Buggery: The Classic Game of Forum Domination
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:36   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Oh, and that smily is so ghey, *mental note to self - don't use it ever again*
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:37   #9
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a missionrisk game well past it's limit, all it does is make me wait 10 seconds or so before I can click the 'register later' button.