User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:59   #1
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
The Matrix Revolutions Pledge

"We, the undersigned, hereby pledge to perform brutal, bloody and vicious acts of physical atrocity to ANYBODY who posts ANYTHING spoiler-related about Matrix Revolutions before Nov 5th"

Meh!!!
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:00   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: The Matrix Revolutions Pledge

o noes I posted a link of that nature

^^ plot spoiler in full :/
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:00   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll cut you.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:16   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx, In my opnion the Matrix is sub par movie and I really couldn't give a **** if the ending ruined.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:17   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if that was real. seems like a bit of an anti-climax if so
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:23   #6
Intrepid00

I agree, if that is the real deal then this furthers my opnion that the Matrix is shit.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:27   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im Not Looking So Nar Nar Narnar Nar!

Nothing spoiled for me.

No sireee bob.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:27   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

hang on, I thought niobe died in reloaded?
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:29   #9
Intrepid00

No, that was the other crew. There was 3 ships in total. Nobie shutdown the main station while the tards all died in the backup.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:33   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

hrm.... didn't Niobe's crew infiltrate the security section of that building?

then a sentinel threw a bomb thingy at her ship and they all died (in the matrix)?

/me is baffled

lol, damn your editing
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:35   #11
Intrepid00

No, nobie shutdown the main station which was at the nuke plant. The tards that died where in the backup which no one remebers cause they will fill in characters. Trinity came in saved the day but got killed. Blah Blah Blah.

Like I said, there where 3 ships and the one that picked up Neo and crew was a survoring ship that tried to emp the sentials but Smith ****ed them over.

I also have my doubts in this movie story, what would Smith care about stoping the sentinals. I think the sentials where taken over by smith.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:36   #12
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

www.enterthematrix.com

All is revealed about Niobe's fate
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:38   #13
Intrepid00

I elect that site for being the most annoying of design.

PS I see shit about Nobie.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:51   #14
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Saw the new trailer thing. It's ****ing pathetic. Neo and the machines 'make a deal'? Give me a ****ing break.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 04:15   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Thx, In my opnion the Matrix is sub par movie and I really couldn't give a **** if the ending ruined.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 08:50   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:45   #17
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 10:51   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm more looking forward to the last part Lord of the Rings.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 11:00   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I'm more looking forward to the last part Lord of the Rings.
I hear they've released the spoilers in book form.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 11:03   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I haven't read the books. I tried to read the first one of the series some time ago, but I couldn't be arsed to sit down for a few hours and complete it.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:08   #21
Intrepid00

Quote:
Oh No, the scripit was leaked. This is worst then when I found the ending of Titanic in my history book.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:46   #22
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Everytime I hear/read the words "I haven't read the books" when people are discussing LoTR, my fingers itch. I want to hit something.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:18   #23
Intrepid00

You know, I was just thinking. If Neo was seriously wounded when he meets the master machines why is he standing on his own will talking to the machines. Though, he does appear to go blind.

This suppose story sounds like a good guess from the trailer now that I think about it. Doesn't matter, I still stand with my first posting.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:23   #24
Intrepid00

Quote:
PLOT HOLES (that aren't plot holes after all, assuming I'm right), as follows:

If I'm an Evil Robot Empire and I take over the world, am I going to keep my enemies alive to use as captive batteries? -- HELL NO! It would be in my best interests to utterly *exterminate* my biological opposition. As I've said in another thread, using living organisms as a power source is inefficient by the laws of thermodynamic loss. The robots obviously couldn't have been too specifically dependent upon sunlight, since we can see that they afterwards managed to adapt themselves to running on human power instead. And if you're smart enough to turn people into biochemical batteries, there are much more concentrated and readily available sources of fuel on the planet besides solar energy that could be exploited. (...Try coal, gas, hydroelectric, geothermal, or nuclear power for starters.) There
is no logical reason why the machines would turn to human batteries as their first alternative energy option.

It's also inconceivable that no one -- no scientist, no engineer, no government body -- would have foreseen this glaring abundance of alternate fuel resources before stupidly plotting to blacken the sky in hoping to starve the machines of solar energy, especially since it would mean starving themselves and the rest of the living planet instead, and using an *electromagnetic pulse bomb* to disable the machines at this early stage would have made infinitely more sense... WE DECIDED.
[-- The End!!! The End!!! THE END!!!!!!!!!!!]
Well, clearly I thought of this when I first saw Matrix one and if you saw Anamatrix crap why did they use tradiontal bombs on the machines? If they used nukes the EMP blast would have disabled them.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:23   #25
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ehueheuhe. Marcus, you made me laugh (read: kind of snort...) out loud.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:33   #26
Intrepid00

I just read an intresting article that suggest that the machines are the actual slaves stuck in the Matrix. Makes since how in "The Second Reveloution" city 01 managed to surive a nuke strike and not get effected by the EMP effects. It also suggest the humans are actually AI and Agent Smith is a virus.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 03:48   #27
Tomkat

Agent Smith IS a virus. I thought people had worked that out by now.....

PS: Who cares, the Matrix is overrated and people read too deeply into it.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 16:57   #28
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

close thread for spoiling movie thanks.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 16:58   #29
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Is "movie spoiling" really against board rules?
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:04   #30
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

if its trolling, yes.

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:05   #31
Bunga
I'm not a poet

This thread is so far removed from trolling its on the other side of infinity.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:07   #32
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

I read the subject as: "The marxist revolution Pledge"

=/
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:09   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
Everytime I hear/read the words "I haven't read the books" when people are discussing LoTR, my fingers itch. I want to hit something.
And then you realise they are crap, right?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:12   #34
meaple
Pretend Faggot

rofloltotao

Unread 19 Oct 2003, 17:18   #35
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
And then you realise they are crap, right?
I will hunt you down and kill you. No, I won't, but they aren't crap. They have time and again been voted the best book of the 20th century, among the best books of all time, and are among the 20 most sold books thorugh time. At any given time there are almost as many LoTR books in circulation as there are Bibles.

JRR Tolkien is easily the best author I have ever had the pleasure of reading.