User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:47   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
This Man is Grade A Cnut

What a cnut

He is making millions cause a bunch of stupid women are buying his books. Can't they see he is not in shape either.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:52   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This Man is Grade A Cnut

DOCTOR PHIL!

He's on Sky One, you know.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:59   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I personally find Dr.Phil distasteful, moraly questionable and a money grabbing rampant self-publicist.

I hate everything about the man. I hate all these sad people who gobble up all his crap,his self help books,this diet that he clearly doesnt follow.
Its an inditement of a culture that a man like this is considered a beacon of hope and a self-improvment guru.

*shudder*

I need a shower
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 20:01   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Is he the Atkins diet guy?
If so, he should be given a medal for getting all the stupid fat women to kill themselves through kidney damage.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 20:16   #5
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If Doctor Phil knew what he was doing he would diagnose himself as suffering from accute attention-seeking disorder.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 20:49   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Is he the Atkins diet guy?
If so, he should be given a medal for getting all the stupid fat women to kill themselves through kidney damage.
Unlikely, since the Atkins diet guy isn't making millions, as he's kind of... well, dead.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 23:26   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Unlikely, since the Atkins diet guy isn't making millions, as he's kind of... well, dead.
Not the best person in the world to get suvival advice from then, eh?