User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:06   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ITT I ruin a good idea

I had this idea for a thread, where basically you match users with what you automatically think of when you see their name.

Examples would be

Dace: Paedo
Meaple: Wanking
Dead_Meat: Old git.

It seemed like such a good idea, but then Pab said it's what Kura would do and my enthusiasm waned a bit.

Anyway, here it is, do what you want with it, before I delete it and deny it ever happened.

Let's start with Aryn, give your impression, then suply a new user.

GO GO GO GO SHIT THREAD....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:10   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: ITT I ruin a good idea

sex,

new user = me
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:14   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

playdoh

me
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:15   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Reboot', for some reason.

KaneEd
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:16   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

childish

Gayle29UK
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:19   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sporadic

xee

(ps, 'reboot'?)
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:22   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Xee = Pirate...
I can't help it, but when I picture Xee I see a pirate

Snurx
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:22   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

damn...

snurx = \o/

mrl_jakiri
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:24   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

'dooooom'

JJ
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:25   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MrL: Intrusive encylopaedia

JJ: Drives Polos too fast

AshKnight

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:26   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

missing package

sarina
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:27   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

leather fetish

ARYN
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:28   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Airsoft guns

me
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:29   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

that ****ing ladyboy picture

wakey
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:37   #15
Aryn
Happy

airsoft guns??

wakey = hampster (dunno why)

starbucks
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:37   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dead_Meat
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:40   #17
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sex,

Tietäjä
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:41   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

army-finn!

sword
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:41   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ITT I ruin a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Dead_Meat
Gerontocratic.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:53   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
sword
motorbike

LADY HAWK
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:00   #21
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

arrogant.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:03   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inf
arrogant.
Ironic.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:12   #23
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Ironic.
oneliner bullshit (usually in bold)

next: me as I'm not cool enough to be named by others
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:15   #24
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Panda bear (wtf? i dunno why)

Marilyn Manson next
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:19   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Dirty socialist in denial

LHC
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:30   #26
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

scruffy (sorry, but youre in s****horpe hehe)

Bloomers
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:32   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Homosexual-barbie-lover

Embrogilo
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:36   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

KIDDY

Snurx
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:45   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

durgged dealing pedo

Jonny
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:48   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

board user xxxxx

'that fag xxxxx'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:12   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aryn = slutwhore
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:13   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Aryn = slutwhore
there goes that fag dace again.

no wonder there are almost no women folk here anymore.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:17   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
Who?

[I can't remember much about you ]
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:18   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
there goes that fag dace again.

I thought it was supposed to be "that paedo Dace"?!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:19   #35
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Who?

[I can't remember much about you ]
why does that fag jakiri always have to be so mean

(ps: i think that's cause you never knew anything about me)
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:19   #36
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Jonny = unpredictable

Meh...
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:19   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Who?

[I can't remember much about you :(]

Quote:

"Yank"
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:21   #38
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
I think you have me confused with every other registered user of this forum.

Quote:
"Yank"
Apparently not.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:22   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You're a fag, you're a paedo, you're a dirty crack-whore greebo.*

* Please note that I have no idea what a 'greebo' is.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:24   #40
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

wasn't that one of the baddies in Donkey Kong adventure land (or whatever the name of the DK SNES game was)
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:28   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You're a fag, you're a paedo, you're a dirty crack-whore greebo.*
This is going to be Avril Lavigne's new song, btw. She is moving up a stage in the trashy pseudo-alternative pop stakes from 'Wholesome' to 'Mindlessly Controversial'
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:31   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

You quoted yourself.

2 posts after the original post.

You are such a loser.

MM = loser
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:35   #43
Aryn
Happy

dace = gutterslut

(it's an understanding we have <3)
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:35   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
wasn't that one of the baddies in Donkey Kong adventure land (or whatever the name of the DK SNES game was)
Not in Donkey Kong Country, iirc.

It's the name of Nanny Ogg's cat in TP novels though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:43   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
MM = loser
You would quote your rectum if it meant you got a free pastie and pair of soiled children's knickers.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:38   #46
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
gutterslut
Cool I never knew there was an english equivalent for greppelslet.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 00:19   #47
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Someone do me!! !!

**** YOU ALL.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 00:21   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Someone do me!! !!
TEN DOLLAR!
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:07   #49
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Cool I never knew there was an english equivalent for greppelslet.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:24   #50
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about