User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:53   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Blimey"

today has been a most wonderful day.

for Simple reason

i flew about the streets of marlow in one these silver bad boys laughing at passers by in their mr2's, bmw m5's and porsches

safe in the knowledge that its 0-62 of 4.3 seconds is as fast (infact faster) than a ferrari.

I WAS KING OF THE ROAD. NOONE DARED NOT LET ME THROUGH.

how was your day?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:57   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mercs are chick cars.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:33   #3
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Fazer 1000. I win.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:43   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
why were you driving that car JammyJim?!
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:45   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
b& from roads
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:55   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
why were you driving that car JammyJim?!

friends of family have one and i get along with the guy quite well so he threw me the keys and told me i was driving.

obviously i wet myself in excitment,.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:56   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i hope you were insured!
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 20:59   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
obviously i wet myself in excitment,.
**** up the leather why dont you
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:00   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
i hope you were insured!
yes i was
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:00   #10
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
i rode my bike today, didnt wet myself though
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:02   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

if your bike had 480horses under the erm

bell

youd wet yourself.
every bike ride would be like taking a laxative.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:05   #12
Tobe
Checkout Boy

i have a bell actually

i dont think i d get too excited driving a car either

if you wet yourself when driving a car what do you do before sex?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:07   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

He wouldn't know

ooooh strike one
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:08   #14
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
I :love: the E... only 48,000 too!
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:08   #15
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
He wouldn't know

ooooh strike one
*high fives bloomers*
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:14   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

bloomers has never had sex tho :/

HAHA

p.s. i didnt wet myself.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:15   #17
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
bloomers has never had sex tho :/

HAHA

p.s. i didnt wet myself.
he said he has
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:15   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

only with animals and other men.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:17   #19
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
only with animals and other men.
its still sex
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:18   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

well other men does count
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:37   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
was it brian may?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:38   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

nope.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:51   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
sl 600 amg > e 55
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:57   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical Specifications:
Engine
Type: V12, Bi-turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 336 (5513)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 5000
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 590(800) / 1800 - 3600
Redline at RPM: 6050
Brakes & Tires
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 255/40 - 285/35 R18
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 176.9 × 71.3 × 50.6
Weight lb (kg): 4298 (1950)
Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 4.7
Top Speed mph (km/h): 155 (250)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a. (14.4)

Specifications (E55 AMG)

Base Price, USD 69,100 Engine Type sohc V8
Powertrain Layout front engine/rwd Displacement, cc 3996
Horsepower@rpm 349@5500 Torque ft-lb@rpm 391@3000
Curb Weight, lb 3680 0-60 mph, sec 4.8
1/4 mile, sec@mph [email protected] 600 ft slalom, mph 65.9
60-0 mph, ft 114 Top Speed, mph 155

theres very little in it.

the sl is an open top. this can take your kids to school.

however
i do agree.

its prettier.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:27   #25
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hairdressers car
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:33   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...8/023252-E.jpg

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...8/023258-E.jpg

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...8/023259-E.jpg

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...8/023257-E.jpg

All above are not hairdressers car.

however....
http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/1...4/000885-E.jpg

is a hairdressers car.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:43   #27
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Its still a chick car.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 00:21   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical Specifications:
Engine
Type: V12, Bi-turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 336 (5513)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 5000
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 590(800) / 1800 - 3600
Redline at RPM: 6050
Brakes & Tires
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 255/40 - 285/35 R18
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 176.9 × 71.3 × 50.6
Weight lb (kg): 4298 (1950)
Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 4.7
Top Speed mph (km/h): 155 (250)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a. (14.4)

Specifications (E55 AMG)

Base Price, USD 69,100 Engine Type sohc V8
Powertrain Layout front engine/rwd Displacement, cc 3996
Horsepower@rpm 349@5500 Torque ft-lb@rpm 391@3000
Curb Weight, lb 3680 0-60 mph, sec 4.8
1/4 mile, sec@mph [email protected] 600 ft slalom, mph 65.9
60-0 mph, ft 114 Top Speed, mph 155

theres very little in it.

the sl is an open top. this can take your kids to school.

however
i do agree.

its prettier.
sl600 AMG is an v8 with 540 HP (limitter removed) and goes to aprox. 300 KMH max, tires won't hold it beyond that. At least that's what i've been told when i was sitting next to it on the german motorway.