User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:33   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Iraq threatens 'non-conventional' attack tonight

SOURCE
Quote:
Iraq has warned it will take unconventional_action against US troops at Baghdad International Airport tonight.

Saddam Hussein's_information minister said: "Tonight we will carry out something that is non-conventional against them, not military. It will be a great example to them."
It was not clear what Mohammed Said al-Sahhaf meant by "non-conventional".
Asked if Iraq would use weapons of mass destruction, he said: "No, not at all. But we will conduct kind of martyrdom operations."
US-led forces have been on alert for possible Iraqi use of biological or chemical weapons, which Baghdad denies it possesses.
Iraq's main spokesman warned that US forces are isolated at Baghdad International Airport.
"Unless they surrender quickly, I don't think there's any chance that they will survive," he said.
"We consider it an isolated island. They are completely surrounded."
The US military meanwhile, said it now controls at least 70% of_Baghdad's international airport and are flushing out remaining pockets of resistance.
Saddam Hussein has since appeared on Iraqi television urging the people of Baghdad to strike the enemy with force and telling them they will be victorious over invaders.
It is not known when the message was recorded.
I wonder what they've got planned?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:38   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Iraq threatens 'non-conventional' attack tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
SOURCE

I wonder what they've got planned?
sounds like suicide bombings.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:42   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Nothing very interesting I believe.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:51   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
My sources told me it 'may' be such an attack tonight, and it also told me that the Iraqi's have the US forces invading Baghdad surounded on an island. I very much doubt this will lead to anything even remotly interesting. CIA will probably sort it out before anything even happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:04   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
NINJA!
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:11   #6
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
ofc not Weapons of Mass Destruction

they're Weapons of Coalition Destruction

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:14   #7
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
But aren't they prepared for a chemical attack? Seems a bit odd that they would care barring Weapons of Mass Destruction
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:16   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: ofc not Weapons of Mass Destruction

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
WKD ?

(sorry)
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:22   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
break out the 'swords of infidel smiting +11'
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:46   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this place really is going to the dogs*

*roleplayers
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 17:54   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ofc not Weapons of Mass Destruction

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom

Theyve got Mortar Launched Pretzels?

THE CUNNING SWINES!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:20   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Food fight
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:37   #13
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps they are threatening to announce the secret reason why they really are being attacked, rather than just the conventional official stories and decoy conspiracy theories?

That would probably be considered non-conventional, non-military, and scare a lot of people.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:40   #14
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Perhaps they are threatening to announce the secret reason why they really are being attacked, rather than just the conventional official stories and decoy conspiracy theories?

That would probably be considered non-conventional, non-military, and scare a lot of people.
Maybe Saddam is really a huge octopus who will crush the soldiers at the airport barring Weapons of Mass Destruction
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:50   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe they have hired some dirty mercenaries to do their dying for them :/
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 19:29   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
maybe they have hired some dirty mercenaries to do their dying for them :/
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:08   #17
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Maybe they are going to get the Civilian Population to march against the US forces?

And if they did, and were un-armed, how could the US Soldiers respond?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:14   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Maybe they are going to get the Civilian Population to march against the US forces?

Nuke something.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:24   #19
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge

I was thinking along the same lines. Imagine this:

Grandpa Saddam has all his 1000 grandchildren walk ever so slowly - like a step evey ten seconds - towards the US held area. Children, walking slowly, not threatening, edging towards you, their sad eyes clearly stating that when you shout "Hold it right there sonny or I'll fire this boom boom right at ya!", they don't understand a word.
And so, when all the children - if you think 1000 is too little, let's say 10000! - are milling around the us troops, Iraqi troops storm the place, running amidst the small children.

They can do all kinds of weird stuff if they just want to. I could come up with some pretty clever plans that would... oh no, the CIA are about to arrest me for anti-patrioticity, I'll be back later.

Matrim
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 06:02   #20
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
i sense that the elite republican guard are going to march toward US Forces, turn their backs, and precede to light their farts on fire resulting in a mass methane explosion. Which in way will be called Bio/chemical warfare..... ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote