User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:22   #1
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Angry Music

Had a quick search and couldn't find any "list your angry songs here" threads...

Looking for suggestions.

Linkin Park, or Blink, or the like.

Soulfly - Jumpdaf**kup
has to be the daddy of all angry songs.....

the occaisional slipknot song, tho lacking in talent or creativity also does wonders for the angryness.

anymore suggestions or comments?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:23   #2
Ðiscorporation

Iniquity - Bullet's Breath
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:25   #3
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Band called 'in flames'

and

fear factory

and

korn

JBOY is on the edge and he's about to break!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:28   #4
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Most pantera stuff
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:28   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
JBOY

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:29   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:30   #7
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Band called 'in flames'

and

fear factory

and

korn

JBOY is on the edge and he's about to break!
indeed. I feel stupid for forgetting

Fear Factory - PissChrist
Fear Factory - Demanufacture
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:31   #8
Idi

slayer - desciple
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:33   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what is angry about "the beautiful people" pray tell?

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:34   #10
Ðiscorporation

also, most songs by Strapping Young Lad
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:35   #11
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
what is angry about "the beautiful people" pray tell?
you live with apes, man, it's hard to be clean
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:37   #12
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Liek all music it's about opinion and interpretation.

Beautiful people works as a good rock song.
And is fairly angry.

Feel free to describe the type of song.
Heavy guitar
Angry shouting furious guitar riffs
etcetc
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:49   #13
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Strapping Young Lad - All Hail The New Flesh
Strapping Young Lad - Underneath The Waves

Both with furious guitar riffage and passionate vocals. Synths make an appearance too.

Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole

Catchy riffs and vocals. Bit of electronics in it.

I'll go hunt out some more.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 18:53   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
indeed. I feel stupid for forgetting

Fear Factory - PissChrist
Fear Factory - Demanufacture
music to my ****ing ears! My anger therapy gemerally involves the demanufacture album played at loud volume
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:17   #15
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Sonic Mayhem - The Quake II Soundtrack.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:20   #16
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Scores of "Kreator" songs.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:26   #17
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Dry Kill Logic - Nothing
Mudvayne - I.D.I.O.T

Mushroomhead - Xeroxed
Raging Speedhorn - The Hate song
Pissing Razors - Fields of Disbelief
Superjoint Ritual - **** your enemy
Violent work Of Art - the worst is yet to come
Fear Factory - Edgecrusher
Vacant Stare (I think) - So This Is Love
Soufly - Boom
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:29   #18
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Rob Zombie - Feel So Numb

high spirited metal

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:29   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of

If you listen to the latter song on headphones on a train/bus, you will probably find yourself randomly shouting at an elderly passenger "**** you, I won't do what you tell me!"
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:30   #20
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
wumpscut - black death
wumpscut - bunkertor 7
feindflug - menschenjagd
terminal choice - totes fleisch

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:33   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kittie - Brackish

Rage against The Machine - Bulls on Parade

Nine Inch Nails - Wish

Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod

Rob Zombie - Scum of the Earth

KMFDM - Ultra

Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song

Drowning Pool - Bodies

The Melvins - Revolve

Should keep you going Mistar Baxter
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:34   #22
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Dry Kill Logic - rot
Differentially Immoral - Hatred Breeds
Children Of Bodom - Bodom Beach Terror
American Headcharge - Never get caught
American headcharge - Ameri**** evolving into useless psychic garbage
Dope - Die mother****er die
Five Pointe O - Double X Minus
Hatedbreed - I Will be heard
Pro Pain - Make War (Not Love)
Pro Pain - Pound for pound

at this rate, I might aswell post my entire MP3 list :-/
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:37   #23
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Kittie - Brackish

Rage against The Machine - Bulls on Parade

Nine Inch Nails - Wish

Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod

Rob Zombie - Scum of the Earth

KMFDM - Ultra

Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song

Drowning Pool - Bodies

The Melvins - Revolve

Should keep you going Mistar Baxter

Already have all of them :O)
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:44   #24
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Modding OST. by JBOY
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:54   #25
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
At The Drive-In - Ticklish.
At The Drive-In - Enfilade.
At The Drive-In - Cosmonaut.
Sparta - I Don't Care.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:02   #26
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
The Vines - Outtathaway! is the angry kittens song
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:13   #27
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Black Comedy - World in my eyes
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:15   #28
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Angry Music

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
Had a quick search and couldn't find any "list your angry songs here" threads...

Looking for suggestions.

Linkin Park, or Blink, or the like.
JBOY dearest, no. In no way can Blink-182 fall under the category "angry music."

Bad Religion - You
Bush - Little Things
Finch - Letters To You
Finch - Project Mayhem
Finch - Three Simple Words
Jimmy Eat World - Get It Faster
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
Kaci - I Think I Love You
Pantera - I'll Cast A Shadow
Seether - Fvck It
Shirelles - The He Kissed Me
Slipknot - Everything Ends
Slipknot - I Am Hated (just for you JBOY! )
Spineshank - Synthetic
Staind - For You (a particular favorite)
Static X - I'm With Stupid
Sugababes - Soul Sound

With these selections, I hope you are able to work out your troubles JBOY!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:36   #29
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Ill Niño:
God Save Us
If You Still Hate Me
Unreal
Nothing's Clear
What Comes Around
Liar
Rumba
Predisposed
I Am Loco
No Murder
Revolution/Revolucion

Slipknot - Requiem
MuDvAyNe - Dig
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 17 Feb 2003 at 20:41.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:25   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How could i forget

SEPULTURA - CHAOS AD!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:28   #31
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Chaos BC is better.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:30   #32
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Listening to Westlife makes me positively homicidal.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:43   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Listening to Westlife makes me positively homosexual.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 00:07   #34
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

**** YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 02:10   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

look at me! im a cliche, mom!