User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:33   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Scrubs

Anyone know anything about a scrubs dvd or suchlike?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:44   #2
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
not out yet
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:45   #3
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
no, but you can dl episodes off kazaa, there around 125mb each, fairly good quality too. I'vee been dling them the passed week or so, since im on a 56k i have the first 10 eps so far.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:07   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
no, but you can dl episodes off kazaa, there around 125mb each, fairly good quality too. I'vee been dling them the passed week or so, since im on a 56k i have the first 10 eps so far.
Or you use a real P2P network and not the current 'trendy' one which is littered with low quality downloads and you could get hold of them in wonderful 450mb files
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:10   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
you could get hold of them in wonderful 450mb files
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
im on a 56k
Wouldn't that take about a week?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:17   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
nah 4 days at the most and its worth the download time so you can actually make out the images correctly
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 16:37   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
as i said, they are fairlt good quality. I've had no problem watching,
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 16:46   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Scrubs?

"A Scrub is a guy who thinks hes fly, also known as a bus stop, always thinking about what he wants but just sits on his punk ass , so no , i dont want your number , no , i dont wanna give you mine and no , i dont wanna me you nowhere , no , dont want none of your time"

I fail to see why theyd release a DVD with just that video on it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 17:56   #9
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I have been eagerly awaiting it on DVD for the last 4 months
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 18:01   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
That show rocks

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 18:32   #11
Sh0cK
100% Pikey

Sh0cK is an unknown quantity at this point
By law shows on american tv aren;t allowed to be sold on DVD until a year after the last episode of that series screened.

thats why we had to wait AGES for the band of brothers box set ;/
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 19:52   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Scrubs?

I fail to see why theyd release a DVD with just that video on it.
Least...funny...words...ever
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:32   #13
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sh0cK
By law shows on american tv aren;t allowed to be sold on DVD until a year after the last episode of that series screened.

thats why we had to wait AGES for the band of brothers box set ;/
Are you really sure about that. 24 got its DVD release during September 2002 in the USA. The final Episode didnt air in the US till around June 2002. This certainly isnt a year and would suggest to me that the thing holding DVD releases up is in fact the syndication deals that most studios have with other studios to show repeats of the show after it has finished. If you still have a syndication deal for a Season of a show running you obviously cant sell it on dvd and most syndication deals will last at least a year after the the Season Premiered
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 22:34   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Least...funny...words...ever
The fact that only Bobby Davro picked up on it i guess indicates just how "Funny" it actually was.

I shall endeavour to at least be at "Joe Pasquale" level next time.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote