User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:45   #1
MonotoneMan

Is there a way in TA. . .

. . . to play campaign maps in a skirmish?

I tried looking for a folder in the Cavedog folder with campaign maps in it and then putting them in the skirmish folder, but no such folders exist.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:31   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Recode the game yourself.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 03:50   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I dont know ive never been in the ta!
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 14:14   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
theres a way - its not simple
you have to unpack the relevant HPI file and move things around.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 14:26   #5
Cocaine

Play a proper game.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 14:31   #6
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine
Play a proper game.
TA is one of the best games ever.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 14:32   #7
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
TA is one of the best games ever.
Super monkey ball is better.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 16:30   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine
Super monkey ball is better.
What a stupid comparison.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 16:33   #9
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
What a stupid comparison.
indeed
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 22:44   #10
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Super monkey ball is a great party game... but doesn't compare to TA for sheer nerdy loner timewasting potential.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:11   #11
Cocaine

They are both multiplayer and require you to defeat your opponent. They're practically the same game.