User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:39   #101
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!

the nations capital you say?
the highest density of population in the UK you say?
the single place where most forum users live you say?
the greatest abundance and variety of venues you say?

oh but the problem is... the northern board users won't pay an extra 50p per drink because coins have value up there.

honestly people. londoners don't 'donate to beggers' we throw all those worthless coins at them to cause pain
We've all been to London.
It's further for us all to travel.
anyway, like i said before I'd be happy with it anywhere in the country really.
BUT SOMEONE FROM LONDON NEEDS TO ARRANGE IT FS!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:40   #102
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and the comedy value of them all getting lost on the tube.
Do people really get lost on the tube?
I've always found it really simple to use.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:44   #103
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

So far we have Dead meat, Yahwe, Nod, Tomkat, Skiddy, Slick and myself in London.

come on you big northern girls get down here and sit on daddys lap.
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:46   #104
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
and the comedy value of them all getting lost on the tube.
Or asking where they put the diesel in the big mechanical monsters
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:37   #105
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

London sounds good, a return to civilisation. 5hrs for me to get there and I've regularly made the journey so I don't see why all the northern, gravy swigging girlies can't handle it. Then again I do get free travel first class, its a nice comfy one...
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:39   #106
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telhilion
London sounds good, a return to civilisation. 5hrs for me to get there and I've regularly made the journey so I don't get why all the northern gravy swigging girlies can't handle it. Then again I do get free travel first class so. its a nice comfy one...
Thats great!

Who the hell are you?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:43   #107
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Thats great!

Who the hell are you?
I don't know but in my other life I could have been a goat. Who would know me, prolly Kurashima, Sarina_Joy and
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:44   #108
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

and...
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:48   #109
Telhilion
NOT scottish

our dear mr Bgood. Thats to say my registration under a different name is a result of my old account being killed during absence and that I'm 'getting back to GD'.

Last edited by Telhilion; 16 Feb 2005 at 23:53.
Telhilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 00:50   #110
skiddy
wild one

Ok.

So, did you just take a piss mid post there and figure you might as well make a two part addition to the forums?

Or are you simply retarded?
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 01:17   #111
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would be up for London, my sister lives there, im living in canterbury atm so easy to get too, but out of term time i live in birmingham, still its only a tenner to get from brum to london, so i dont see any problems with london either.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 02:30   #112
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so, over the last couple of years me/we have been to london multpile times and none of you lot have bothered to turn up

so, this isn't about london, if you want a london meet someone arrange it

this is a northern meet, hopefully a lot of you will want to come, if you don't, stop ****ing complaining about london we don't wan't to go there again

seriously people, its a ****ing meeting of people, stop complaining as someone has finally got off their ass for once and tried to organise something
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 03:13   #113
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
but can you make multi-coloured shit?
yes.

eat colourful food.

about the meet, i wanna go, but i might get BRIT-smacked and headbutted (true story - got head-butted by a cute brunette in glasgow, i acquired bruises on my nose bridge because of my glasses, she told me she was going to kiss me even with the full awareness of the kiss - i still said yes) - also i might get slapped everytime i refer to football as soccer - meets are cool though.. honestly wish i could go

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 05:44   #114
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

you ****ers. you finally arrange a meet i really want to go to but i just can't this year
well we'll see. if you arrange it later in the year like say august/september i might be able to go.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 10:07   #115
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
about the meet, i wanna go, but i might get BRIT-smacked and headbutted (true story - got head-butted by a cute brunette in glasgow, i acquired bruises on my nose bridge because of my glasses, she told me she was going to kiss me even with the full awareness of the kiss - i still said yes) - also i might get slapped everytime i refer to football as soccer - meets are cool though.. honestly wish i could go
hahaha, that's a Glasgow Kiss!
Scottish people are more violent than english people. True story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
you ****ers. you finally arrange a meet i really want to go to but i just can't this year
well we'll see. if you arrange it later in the year like say august/september i might be able to go.
There's always the possibility of another one later in they year.
But I for one don't like planning that far ahead. (I also don't know where I'm living in 6 months time...)

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 11:53   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
So far we have Dead meat, Yahwe, Nod, Tomkat, Skiddy, Slick and myself in London.
Out of those people, how many are permanent residents exactly?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 11:54   #117
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

demiGOD has glasses
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 12:04   #118
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Im afraid I'll be counting my feet that weekend.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 00:31   #119
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Out of those people, how many are permanent residents exactly?
I've been a permanent resident for the last 7 years.

Still Sheffield's teh good choice.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 00:31   #120
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Do people really get lost on the tube?
Only people who hardly use public transport.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 00:59   #121
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Still Sheffield's teh shit choice.
Fixed.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:34   #122
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
demiGOD has glasses
im one of the unfortunate ones who were born with ****ed up eyes

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:41   #123
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
hahaha, that's a Glasgow Kiss!
Scottish people are more violent than english people. True story.
yea, found that out the hard way - also got jumped at a bar in crombie for rooting for portugal - of course portugal was playing the english... and almost got killed at a bar in edinburgh for cheering for the english when they were playing scotland - england won that game..

its ok, you can say it - stupid ****ing Yank!!!

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:11   #124
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
its ok, you can say it - stupid ****ing Yank!!!
Why bother saying it?

Everyone's been thinking it for the past month.

Saying it would just take up space in the tables behind the forum.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:19   #125
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!

the nations capital you say?
the highest density of population in the UK you say?
the single place where most forum users live you say?
the greatest abundance and variety of venues you say?

oh but the problem is... the northern board users won't pay an extra 50p per drink because coins have value up there.

honestly people. londoners don't 'donate to beggers' we throw all those worthless coins at them to cause pain
WHAT AN UTTER TOSS IDEA!

not geographically central you say?
pain in the arse to get around you say?
full of cockney wankers you say?
overly priced and ultimately shallow venues you say?

oh but the problem is... the southern board users won't pay an extra five or ten pound on the train because they're such tight arses down there.

honestly people. it doesn't matter anyway. that 50p difference in drinks won't come into account as Yahwee will likely have passed out after three drinks anyway.

WHATS THAT YOU SAY?

RAPED IN A BACK ALLEY AFTER TWO DRINKS?

PAIN!
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 12:47   #126
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sir,

I write to inform you that your slanderous allegations against Mr "bottle of gin a night" Yahwe are strenuously refuted. If you persist in your defammation I shall have no option but to instigate proceedings on his behalf.

Yours

Major General Sir Walpole Smetherington-Rogers-Young-Boys, DCA BLT AA
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 13:08   #127
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
full of cockney wankers you say?
I don't think I've encountered a single cockney in almost 2 years here.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:13   #128
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I don't think I've encountered a single cockney in almost 2 years here.
wow. i went down for the day and met at least 3.
Do you actually leave your house?

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:19   #129
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
wow. i went down for the day and met at least 3.
Do you actually leave your house?
Cockney's are pretty rare in Central London. They're more common in some more suburban areas or (obviously) parts of East London or out towards Essex. They can be found all over at market stalls selling their "dodgy gear" and so forth. Most you encountered won't be "real" cockneys though.

But it's all relative. I remember visiting some relatives in Durham when I was a child and they referred to me as a cockney.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:40   #130
Blastoderm
________

Something like "woa-ah!" = water.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:44   #131
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

war-a
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:46   #132
Ste
Bored

and "Harold are ya?"

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:49   #133
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sir,

I write to inform you that your slanderous allegations against Mr "bottle of gin a night" Yahwe are strenuously refuted. If you persist in your defammation I shall have no option but to instigate proceedings on his behalf.

Yours

Major General Sir Walpole Smetherington-Rogers-Young-Boys, DCA BLT AA
that is so close to my last name it scares me :\
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:52   #134
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just for reference, as someone whos been to quite a lot of major cities in the world, can i just say London is a terrible choice of venue, as its dirty, expensive, filled with arrogant cnuts that are unhelpful to the point of being surly, and its transport system is outdated and overused.

Hence Manchester or Sheffield as a choice of venue.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:03   #135
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Manchester would certainly be popular.
Would someone living there like to organise something?
Otherwise it has to be ruled out.
Do we think Sheffield is a better bet than Nottingham? (Stew doesn't think so)

Unread 18 Feb 2005, 00:05   #136
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want Manchester.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 08:49   #137
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Just for reference, as someone whos been to quite a lot of major cities in the world, can i just say London is a terrible choice of venue, as its dirty, expensive, filled with arrogant cnuts that are unhelpful to the point of being surly, and its transport system is outdated and overused.

where is it that you live now a days.
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 09:12   #138
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its transport system is outdated and overused.
Ignoring your other points, it is ridiculously easy to get around London. I have shown numerous (foriegn) visitors around London and they have always been surprised by how easy it is to get places.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 16:10   #139
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have to say that most of the allegations that all you people are making about london are either entirely baseless or outshone to an almost disgusting degree by its good points. As far as getting around, i have found no easier city to get around (if you take into account its size) than london. Also, you are NOT expected to have to go from one end to the other 3 times a day, while this is possible, you can quite happily spend a whole weekend in one or two little areas no further than 20 minutes away from each other. As for the tube, whilst it can be smelly, dirty, and overcrowded; there is no doubting its efficiency and ease of use.

The city being dirty? Please, dont let a little bit of dirt put you off enjoying the magic that is london, more variety, more things to do, and by far the most cosmopolitan city in Europe, if not the world. The amount of options and potential enjoyment is too vast for a little 'dirt' to get in the way, stop being fags.

As for the money, how long are you going to be there? Surely not more than a couple of days, I've already offered free accomadation (for a few people, and admittedly out of the way) and Dante has too, no doubt some more wonderful people will follow suit. Stop moaning and get down to the smoke you northern monkeys, and let that be an end to the matter. Or don't, whatever

Last edited by Deepflow; 18 Feb 2005 at 16:21.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 16:16   #140
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

let's get ****ed up in manchester! (i'm not coming).
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 16:21   #141
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, manchester is good too.

(why not?)
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 19:28   #142
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree
let's get ****ed up in manchester! (i'm not coming).
What, proper ****ed?
[/line from Snatch]
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 22:42   #143
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Less chatting, more sorting Meets plz ta