User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 18:47   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Another speeding fine loophole?

http://www.safespeed.org.uk/badsigns.html
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:06   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
haha...

/me speeds round wherever that is
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:29   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
wait wait... they are WARNING you that there are cameras and you use it as a loophole cause the sign is not registered?
Here in the Netherlands you rarely find warnings for the presence of these cameras (I think, as I've rarely seen signs for it).
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:48   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Oh for pity's sake!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:25   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If i speed.....

Even if i do 1000mph

and get caught

NOTHING

(except a fine....possible imprisonment for recklass endangerment etc) can happen..

no points

nothing...

insurance would probably increase tho :/
However no points...

I love america with a british license...

woohoo
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:33   #6
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
If i speed.....

Even if i do 1000mph

and get caught

NOTHING

(except a fine....possible imprisonment for recklass endangerment etc) can happen..

no points

nothing...

insurance would probably increase tho :/
However no points...

I love america with a british license...

woohoo
They'd make you pay the fines the next time you came into the country.

and if youbroke the law and needed to go to court you can't leave, mostly because they have your passport
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 05:21   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
The concept of penalty points is a foreign one to me because our laws don't utilise any such system. At most we recieve a fine and that's it.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:48   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
It's weird with these people who REALLY REALLY want to drive very fast because they for somewhat reason feel that it's their god given right.

Matrim
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:43   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
It's weird with these people who REALLY REALLY want to drive very fast because they for somewhat reason feel that it's their god given right.

Matrim
Boy racers, active and dormant. They should all be shot. Who needs a car that can go faster than 80 mph really? (Sports excluded).

I think ill add "anyone that gives too much of a **** about cars" to my "send em to australia" list.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:08   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

I think ill add "anyone that gives too much of a **** about cars" to my "send em to australia" list.
Reminded me of a joke.

An Australian, originally from Canberra but now living in Tokyo, struck up a conversation with an American in a bar. The American said he had been to Australia "briefly". Asked what he meant by "briefly", the American explained that he had disembarked in Sydney and proceeded to Immigration, where an officer had asked him if he had a criminal record. "I didn't know you still needed one," the American had replied - and found himself on the next plane out.