User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Is Deerbarn Gay
Yes 9 15.00%
No 6 10.00%
Comedy "About as gay as Nod" option 16 26.67%
Comedy "About as gay as Jonny" option, and jonny is gay. GAY GAY GAY. 29 48.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 22 Apr 2003, 23:02   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Deerbarn - Gay?

The following should not be read by anyone under the age of 16. Not because of the content , but because it may make you think pure and noble thoughts, and that is the path to gay.

Anyway

Deerbarn & Co (kura included) have gone out in Liverpool for a night out. Upon reaching the bar known as "Reflex" , and partaking of a few beverages , we all headed for the dancefloor , where a "Reasonable" looking female proceeded to dance her way towards young Mr Barn , and then proceeded to slow dance , then dirty dance , then kiss passionately the "Hero" of this story.

Having removed her lips from his face long enough to speak, she utters the immortal words "i know this is going to sound strange , but can i suck your ****". And then it happens.

Deerbarn says "No"

Now , he didnt know her name. And she didnt know his.
He didnt have her number. She didnt have his.
This was a once in a lifetime opportunity with no consequences , no comeback , and , if im honest , a real Stature booster with the rest of the group.

So we had to conclude that he was in fact .... not straight.

Your opinions , people of GD.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 23:12   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I intended to vote for about as gay as nod, but clicked the wrong one. God must hate me more than he hates nod :(

PS Raging homosexual
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 23:25   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
who in the right mind

would say no to a sicked duck?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 00:19   #4
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Okok, random bird willing to do anything that quick. WHAT ELSE HAS SHE HAD IN HER MOUTH WITHIN THE PAST FIVE MINUTES.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 00:30   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Okok, random bird willing to do anything that quick. WHAT ELSE HAS SHE HAD IN HER MOUTH WITHIN THE PAST FIVE MINUTES.

Your Tongue.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 00:49   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Gay as crimbo.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 00:51   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
somehow, the fact that the 'gay as Jonny' option has a pink bar amuses me :e_chick:
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 01:01   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Ack, i thougth (firstly) to vote "yes".
Then, i decided upon the "nod" option.
Then Phang came and ruined it all. (One more for you, Mr Pink bar!):e_chick:

EDIT: This sickens me. I've not had more sexuall experiences the last few months then the occasional hand-job, and this guy says NO to a no-commitment blowjob? YOURE GAY.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 06:09   #9
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Deerbarn : i vote no =]
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 10:30   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I had to vote no on this occasion because the Comedy "About as gay as Kurashima" option was sadly unavailable.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 12:52   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
Wasn't/Isn't Deerbarn a mod?

This lends credence to my 'all mods are gay' theory.
PD
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:03   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Deerbarn - Gay?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
The following should not be read by anyone under the age of 16. Not because of the content , but because it may make you think pure and noble thoughts, and that is the path to gay.

Anyway

Deerbarn & Co (kura included) have gone out in Liverpool for a night out. Upon reaching the bar known as "Reflex" , and partaking of a few beverages , we all headed for the dancefloor , where a "Reasonable" looking female proceeded to dance her way towards young Mr Barn , and then proceeded to slow dance , then dirty dance , then kiss passionately the "Hero" of this story.

Having removed her lips from his face long enough to speak, she utters the immortal words "i know this is going to sound strange , but can i suck your ****". And then it happens.

Deerbarn says "No"

Now , he didnt know her name. And she didnt know his.
He didnt have her number. She didnt have his.
This was a once in a lifetime opportunity with no consequences , no comeback , and , if im honest , a real Stature booster with the rest of the group.

So we had to conclude that he was in fact .... not straight.

Your opinions , people of GD.
RIGHT THERE ON THE DANCE FLOOR??????????????::>^{`+_?

and if she had some weird peewee disease on her mouth only waiting for a peewee to get in?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:20   #13
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
GAY

OFFICIAL

CERTIFIED

GUARANTEED

CONFIRMED

UNDENIABLY

UNDOUBTEDLY

"SOLID EVIDENCE"

UN GAY INSPECTION TEAM CONFIRMED FACT
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:23   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
you were a mod once too werent you?
Peter Kay is the only man from Bolton never to have had a **** in his mouth.

FACT!
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:26   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Peter Kay is the only man from Bolton never to have had a **** in his mouth.

FACT!

and I bet it's not because he doesn't want
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:32   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
If i said she had bad breath will people stop calling me gay?
Im really impressionable you might make me go bum a man!
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:50   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Wouldnt be the first time ....... (Lo Pablissimo old man)
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:51   #18
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
you were a mod once too werent you?
Still am. However, i take no credit for alliance discussions as I do nothing, the others do it all.

I'm the thorn in your 'all mods are gay' theory.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:51   #19
Vanilla

Quote:
I'll kiss you for a while but you can't suck me off because you have bad breath.

SHOULDN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND?
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:56   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I agree whit Vanilla.

You can't kiss a girl and then say no to a blowjob beacause of bad breath!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:59   #21
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Im telling your parents ALL OF THEM
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:25   #22
Vanilla

Look here Ivan, don't give it the biggun, you messed up....messed up in front of witnesses.

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 15:52   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If its a choice between getting a blow job off some scouse slapper and being called gay, i'd live with being called gay

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 15:54   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
respect to deereh
looks like the rest of you don't have the balls to say no to a slut :P

YOU DESPERATE GEEKS!
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 16:02   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
respect to deereh

YOU DESPERATE GEEKS!
I think a lot of then dont even get the chance to

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 16:09   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
respect to deereh
Hi dear <3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:28   #27
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Oral herpes can be transmitted to the ****.

And deerbarn darling knowing your reputation she was probably faking.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:34   #28
Vanilla

She was probably just trying to make DB horny for the night so he'd buy the drinks all night.

Then she'd disappear at the end of the night.....
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:16   #29
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Your Tongue.
pld kura
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 19:11   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've received 50% more votes than the next highest option, despite the fact that HE'S THE QUEER WHO TURNED DOWN SEX WITH A GOOD LOOKING BIRD. If I had a case in the first place I'd rest it right now.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:25   #31
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
you could have just wanked on her face

ps what did she do when you said no?

pps you're a disgrace to mankind
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:41   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Wouldnt be the first time ....... (Lo Pablissimo old man)
Ahha.

Hi!

Now I'm sorry I missed that night out tbh. Although I was so pissed at that party I inhaled a party popper.

Both are good.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:42   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I've received 50% more votes than the next highest option, despite the fact that HE'S THE QUEER WHO TURNED DOWN SEX WITH A GOOD LOOKING BIRD. If I had a case in the first place I'd rest it right now.

I think its beacause of your pink bar.
:e_chick:
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:00   #34
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps Deerbarn has a girlfriend and he wants to remain faithful! What a gentleman.

Matrim
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 23:30   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Perhaps Deerbarn has a girlfriend and he wants to remain faithful! What a gentleman.
Thats the single dumbest thing youve ever said.

Deerbarn ..... Girlfriend ........ the two shall never meet!
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:11   #36
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Ahha.

Hi!

Now I'm sorry I missed that night out tbh. Although I was so pissed at that party I inhaled a party popper.

Both are good.

We are talking sunday
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 17:41   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
We are talking sunday
I'd have been sitting in Carlisle waiting for a bus to take me to Edinburgh then.

****ing engineering train fell off the track didn't it.
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 20:51   #38
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahh, I have to aggree with DB here.

A)

He was about to be used for free drinks

B)

She has STD's

C)

She is a plain good old fashion **** teaser

D)

She had bad breath

Come on people, normal women just don't walk up to you and ask to suck your ****.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:04   #39
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
Ahh, I have to aggree with DB here.

A)

He was about to be used for free drinks

he still would'a got a blow job out of it
B)

She has STD's

he kissed her!!!

C)
She is a plain good old fashion **** teaser

from my (very very limited) experience of women coming up to me and offering blow jobs, i have concluded that when they get down to it, **** teasers are very good at their job
D)

She had bad breath

he kissed her, his dick wouldnt smell her breath now would it
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:11   #40
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

people agree with me1
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 22:38   #41
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
three people agree with me1
Fixed.
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 08:34   #42
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Your Tongue.
rofl

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 10:58   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GAYER THAN MICHAEL BARRYMORE WEARING A PINK TUTU AT NEW ORLEANS MARDI GRAS.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 11:38   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
HOMOFAG!
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 17:32   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
apparently i have already voted, although i cannot remember ever reading this thread, never mind.

The point is though, that accepting a blowie off a random lass in liverpool is about as bad as accepting same off a random lass in newcastle, and we all know that that is about the worst thing you can do

However, even noting the above fact, deerbarn is still gayer than a row of pink tents :/