User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 03:31   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
[PICS SOON MKAY-56k safe, Work Safe]SHE SAID...

JA
SIE
YES
COMPRENDE
WHATEVER!

It was (albeitly) badly timed during chesney hawkes rendition of the classic "american pie"

which in my opinion did well as he only played "the one and only" once, and it was live etc

the look on her face was very amusing though...i wish i had a camera.. BUT I DID hahahahahahaha

so its a case as pics soon as i decided to get a disposible to lessen the risk of stealage

but as i have one photo left on said film, any requests?

see y'all around 10am lecture and all and i have to pop round boots at some time during the day

better change those thingys they have on hotmail profiles etc

P.S. for all you goons, yes, the obligitory foot in toilet pic has been done

EDIT FOR THE WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT CREW
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 03:35   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
first congratulations post in a drunken proposal story thread.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 03:41   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
Kudos and huzzahs are in order \o/

drink of water and kebab in order \o/

it was £1 per bottle

i managed to spend around £40
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 04:26   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
huzzah

congrats n all

yipeeeeeeeeeee.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 04:35   #5
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Wonder what she'll say when she wakes up tomorrow morning

Congrats
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 04:37   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
Wonder what she'll say when she wakes up tomorrow morning

Congrats
she doesnt drink much alcohol

so im guessing she will think the same

its one of those long engagements

shes starting her masters in september and it will probably be when thats finished

no rush etc
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 05:20   #7
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, then Gooncon 2k4 here I come!
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 05:22   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
Ok, then Gooncon 2k4 here I come!
can i just ask how many NoS thongs you've sold?
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 05:29   #9
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
well done.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 08:52   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can only wish that when I ask the gf to marry me, it will be accompanied by so great a star as Chesney.

He's like Romance made flesh.

Congrats.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 09:23   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Congratulations Starbucks

NOW GET THE PICCY!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 09:26   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Dead
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 10:07   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Congrats!! HUZZA!

(piccys please)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 10:19   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well done mate
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 11:00   #15
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [PICS SOON MKAY-56k safe, Work Safe]SHE SAID...

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
JA
SIE
YES
COMPRENDE
WHATEVER!

It was (albeitly) badly timed during chesney hawkes rendition of the classic "american pie"

which in my opinion did well as he only played "the one and only" once, and it was live etc

the look on her face was very amusing though...i wish i had a camera.. BUT I DID hahahahahahaha

so its a case as pics soon as i decided to get a disposible to lessen the risk of stealage

but as i have one photo left on said film, any requests?

see y'all around 10am lecture and all and i have to pop round boots at some time during the day

better change those thingys they have on hotmail profiles etc

P.S. for all you goons, yes, the obligitory foot in toilet pic has been done

EDIT FOR THE WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT CREW
Poor bugger.

RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Only joking. ish.

You'll have to buy a suit now, but at least you can wear it to funerals as well, hence saving money.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 11:13   #16
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
can't wait for the e/n followup
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 11:32   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Starbucks, know you could do it !
Know make a lots of babies so they can fill the PA community in R45. All the best ...and good luck with your wife.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:35   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Pictures soon?

(I saw you! )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:40   #19
ELeeming
Cultured

Just remembered something...

Isn't the future Mrs Starbucks an RPer?

Can you imagine an RPer wedding? "With this ring I thee give +5 xp - 1000 wealth and + 25 years of nagging."

God, the thought's so funny I can't stop laughing. And I'm in the library. not good.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 15:51   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Congrats man!

Wishin' you two all the best for the future. ;]
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 17:45   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Just remembered something...

Isn't the future Mrs Starbucks an RPer?

Can you imagine an RPer wedding?
Rar.

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 18:47   #22
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Rar.

No.
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 21:15   #23
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
No.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:34   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

got piccys back

scanning in now

T-1 hour

(i may do a few animated gifs as well)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:36   #25
Kiss

Quote:
got piccys back

scanning in now

T-1 hour

I cant wait.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:36   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
got piccys back

scanning in now

T-1 hour

Yes!
Huzza!
So, how are you feeling, a few days after?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:54   #27
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

uploaded in a kind of hi res state at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/chesneyetc
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:01   #28
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
uploaded in a kind of hi res state at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/chesneyetc
so which one is she?
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:04   #29
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
that **** sucks you fag
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:06   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
that **** sucks you fag
:gb2fyad:
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:09   #31
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hey guys whats going on
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:10   #32
Grimble
Banned

sup nilla?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:11   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
hey guys whats going on
JammyJim edited you sig

and its all man

oh, monday 002.jpg, second picture down, person on right, thats becky
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:15   #34
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
JammyJim edited you sig

and its all man

JJ edited my sig around 8 months ago, when he came on drunk (again).

rawr becky.

the bird to her left.......she looks dodgy with lipstick on....it just doesn't look right on her.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:21   #35
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
JJ edited my sig around 8 months ago, when he came on drunk (again).

rawr becky.

the bird to her left.......she looks dodgy with lipstick on....it just doesn't look right on her.
thats laura her housemate, phil (the wierd one in front of a cashpoint likes her)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:24   #36
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
JammyJim edited you sig

and its all man

God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:34   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Congrats Starbucks

All the best wishes etc.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:47   #38
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.p...esneyetc/high/ has all the piccys split up and numbered, and my first photoshop (well a quick one anyway)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.p...tc/high/6a.JPG

OMG LENSFLARE IS INVADING MEH HOUSE!!!