User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:14   #1
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Jolt/PA - Paid Round - My 2 cents...

So PA is SAVED \o/....

The crew are BACK \o/.....

R9 is gonna be p2p with a few stat tweaks... (as being recommeded by Zeus)

erm hang on????

YOU FKING WHAT???????????

Sorry, did you just say you expect us to pay AGAIN for a game with no playerbase left even tho we all paid out for a round that didn't even finish last time????

Oh dear....

Mr Jolt... who ever the fk you are.. It seems to me you havn't thought this through....

Did you not notice the big sign on planetarions door when you walked through that said 'FAILED BUSINESS MODEL'

How many players that got bumped off, sorry, my bad... played planetarion last round, do you expect to come back and pay willingly??

Oh great, you're gonna make it superb for r10 (Lies, heard it all before - yawn) cause the new 'improved' pa team of 'the same people + 2 new pe0ns no ones ever heard of' are gonna change!!!!!!

Yes, thats right kids you heard it here first... the same people that have done fk all for the last 3 rounds except make failed promises are gonna start listening to the people that really keep this game going, and NOT carry on acting like 'Gods' to the player base and do whatever the fk they can be arsed to do at the time!!! Or, if we're lucky whatever some complete unknown twat who once launched a fleet or two in r8 thinks 'might be nice to try'.

[sarcarsm] PA IS SAVED \o/ [/sarcasm]

I was hoping that whoever purchased the game would have a slight understanding of what goes on here, and take even the slightest interest in it..... it appears i was wrong, so here, let me make it clear for you....

If there isn't at least one/two free rounds of PA.... YOUR CUSTOMER BASE, WHO ARE ALREADY PLAYING ANOTHER FREE ONLINE TICK-BASED GAME, WILL NOT BE COMING BACK.

Trying to charge us for R8b (aka R9) will show a FURTHER complete lack of fundamental respect for your customers, so if thats how you view us, I for one will show mutual respect by not coming back.

Merry Xmas Mr Scrooge, I hope PA gives you everything you really put into it.

The Ghost of Xmas Future.

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:17   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Yadda yadda yadda, see the other threads for more of the same. Have you actually read them? Did you perhaps glean some idea of what they're doing? Remembering that Jolt actually make a profit on their business so they KNOW what they're doing...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:17   #3
Galaxian

Galaxian is an unknown quantity at this point
F'ing A !!

Spinner = doom.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:18   #4
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Yadda yadda yadda, see the other threads for more of the same. Have you actually read them? Did you perhaps glean some idea of what they're doing? Remembering that Jolt actually make a profit on their business so they KNOW what they're doing...
This is an expression about how i feel after the announcemnts.

I'm not alone.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:19   #5
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
You realise you'll be given the "we're giving you a round to keep you occupied while we tweak the game and the way we let you play it" thing, right?
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:21   #6
Fanta1

2 cents, a bargain
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:22   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
This is an expression about how i feel after the announcemnts.

I'm not alone.
You're right, your'e not alone. there are however another half dozen threads this would fit into without attention grabbing and creating your own.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:22   #8
RIT

I would pay for the first round if I honatly believed that they were going to make a really good free round 10, but they made the mistake of employing spinner. I really do hope against all ods PA makes it. heh.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:24   #9
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
You're right, your'e not alone. there are however another half dozen threads this would fit into without attention grabbing and creating your own.
Gayle, piss off love.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:25   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Here's a good idea....
What if Jolt owned PA, and had the right to sack the Spinner & co should they **** up again?

Oh yeah....
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:25   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by RIT
I would pay for the first round if I honatly believed that they were going to make a really good free round 10, but they made the mistake of employing spinner. I really do hope against all ods PA makes it. heh.
Who do you think was responsible for the concept of PA in the first place? Do you need a few hints? His initials are CL in case you're struggling...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:32   #12
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
...initials are CL in case you're struggling...
Women that can spell are so sexy ...

Wish i could do that :/
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:33   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by RIT
None of the creators can really be blamed for PA failing. They did what they could with limited funds and limited number of hands.

Anyway I really think -o|DarkJedi|o- is right about this. People arent going to be that willing to pay for a game that promises an even smaller playerbase...instead they will stick to there new games. Not that threads like this will help as I believe PanZer said hes doesnt read these forums so unless someone like Zeus (who also doesnt read them as often as he used to) passes it on they may not know the feeling in the community
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:36   #14
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Sorry im not trying to blame the creators here..

My point is that charging for another round IS AN INSULT.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:37   #15
RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
None of the creators can really be blamed for PA failing. They did what they could with limited funds and limited number of hands.

Anyway I really think -o|DarkJedi|o- is right about this. People arent going to be that willing to pay for a game that promises an even smaller playerbase...instead they will stick to there new games. Not that threads like this will help as I believe PanZer said hes doesnt read these forums so unless someone like Zeus (who also doesnt read them as often as he used to) passes it on they may not know the feeling in the community
Wakey, there were 5 of them, I cannot see what work there was for 5 people for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. In my opinion they had too many people at 5th season and hence why they couldnt manage on the feeble wages. Not to mention the incompetence they had, the Round 8 graphics being a prime example, the round was delayed to update the graphics and such, weeks later still no new graphics. Eventually we forget about them, then they are released on the portal at the very end of the round!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:42   #16
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
100% Agrees with -o|DarkJedi|o-

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:43   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Sorry im not trying to blame the creators here..

My point is that charging for another round IS AN INSULT.
Forget the creators, forget FSAS, think about Jolt. What history do you have with them? What does what's gone on in rounds 1-8 have to do with them? Why do you think a company that has never heard of you and has never had any PA related dealings with you owe you anything whatsoever?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:45   #18
Galaxian

Quote:
Forget the creators, forget FSAS, think about Jolt. What history do you have with them? What does what's gone on in rounds 1-8 have to do with them? Why do you think a company that has never heard of you and has never had any PA related dealings with you owe you anything whatsoever?
Then why are they having a round 9? You said it was a 'holding pattern' for the *current players*. No contradiction here?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:46   #19
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
They bought the game and all its problems Gayle.

If they don't want to keep that customers happy, fine, we'll leave.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:47   #20
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by RIT
Wakey, there were 5 of them, I cannot see what work there was for 5 people for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. In my opinion they had too many people at 5th season and hence why they couldnt manage on the feeble wages. Not to mention the incompetence they had, the Round 8 graphics being a prime example, the round was delayed to update the graphics and such, weeks later still no new graphics. Eventually we forget about them, then they are released on the portal at the very end of the round!
They're now as much wage-slaves as I am, they get results or they get shown the door. Filling the days of 5 people is EASY, coding will account for 3 of them and if the plans for R10 are as ambitious as I think they are they'll definitely need all 3. Zeus and Prince will be busy keeping you moaning minnies happy and that's a job for 20 people not 2!

Don't you get it? FSAS is GONE! Spinner and co no longer work for themselves, they work for 'the man'. You have nothing whatsoever to judge the future by as it's a new situation and you could be right, I could be right, they might make a hash of it or it might be the biggest thing ever to hit the net, we don't know and whining about it won't get anyone anywhere.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:51   #21
Galaxian

Quote:
Don't you get it? FSAS is GONE! Spinner and co no longer work for themselves, they work for 'the man'. You have nothing whatsoever to judge the future by as it's a new situation and you could be right, I could be right, they might make a hash of it or it might be the biggest thing ever to hit the net, we don't know and whining about it won't get anyone anywhere.
I know what you are saying Gayle, a new brush sweeps clean and all that. But people are keen to prevent Jolt from making the same kinds of mistakes that 5S made. Maybe they don't put across their suggestions in an upbeat way, but they (we?) mean well. At the end of the day, we all want to see a fun and successful PA.

If I took over a failed company, I don't think I'd re-hire the same people under which it failed though...
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:53   #22
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
They bought the game and all its problems Gayle.

If they don't want to keep that customers happy, fine, we'll leave.
If R10 goes the way they plan the few k existing players will be a drop in the ocean but admittedly no-one throws customers away if they can help it. If there's suddenly 60k+ players again the moaning minnies will be back in a flash cos they'll have some newbies to bash.

Don't forget, the whole existance of R9 in the first place is to keep the existing customers happy for a while so it's existance in the first place shows they're making an effort, Jolt is a business and will (as I see it) NOT take an unnecessary loss. Running a free round 9 will cost them too much money for too little long term gain, running a partially free round 10 is a totally different matter
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:55   #23
Smugs
Major

If they charge for R9 they will loose alot of people me for one, i paid for R8 and it was never finished and now they want to charge for the next round, Now this is a Big Insult which really pisses me off we should have R9 free at least for compenstation.

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:57   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Galaxian
If I took over a failed company, I don't think I'd re-hire the same people under which it failed though...
Usually no, but under these circumstances I can see the point. FSAS failed financially, if the financial pressures hadn't been there Spinner (who we all have to admit would make a crap financial adviser) and co might have been able to build from their starting position to something that would make the old 180k playerbase look pathetic! Now they can concentrate solely on the game and the community without worrying where tomorrow's grocery money is coming from I think there will be a massive change and I'm certainly willing to give them the chance to prove they can still kick ass
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 16:59   #25
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Since when have I not read these forums? I read them numerious times a day. However, I may not post
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:00   #26
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Smugs
If they charge for R9 they will loose alot of people me for one, i paid for R8 and it was never finished and now they want to charge for the next round, Now this is a Big Insult which really pisses me off we should have R9 free at least for compenstation.
Jolt didn't charge you for round 8, FSAS did. FSAS is gone, now Jolt (after handing over a large chunk of cash to buy the PA code from FSAS) want you to pay for the first round of Jolt PA. See my point? Please say SOMEONE understands...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:00   #27
Smugs
Major

I think the main argument here is the way we ALL fell cheated out of our money, WE all paid to play R8 right up until the end we did not get to the end so IMO and alot of others here we should get R9 FREE as compenstation.

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:02   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I think the main argument here is the way we ALL fell cheated out of our money, WE all paid to play R8 right up until the end we did not get to the end so IMO and alot of others here we should get R9 FREE as compenstation.
Compensation from whom? A company that had nothing to do with round 8? The company that did is now gone and no longer has either assets or anything to do with PA.

This is all so simple, why does no-one get it
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:03   #29
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Who do you think was responsible for the concept of PA in the first place? Do you need a few hints? His initials are CL in case you're struggling...
and who botched it up ever since???
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:06   #30
Galaxian

Quote:
Usually no, but under these circumstances I can see the point. FSAS failed financially, if the financial pressures hadn't been there Spinner (who we all have to admit would make a crap financial adviser) and co might have been able to build from their starting position to something that would make the old 180k playerbase look pathetic! Now they can concentrate solely on the game and the community without worrying where tomorrow's grocery money is coming from I think there will be a massive change and I'm certainly willing to give them the chance to prove they can still kick ass
Spinner had the original concept and the drive to 'make it happen'. But what business skills he can bring to Jolt and the new PA, I fail to see. Sorry to moan, its just I've never been impressed with Mr Lassem. When I heard jolt took over, I thought yippee! When I heard Spinner and co are still gonna run it, my yippee turned to aaaargh!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:09   #31
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher
and who botched it up ever since???
I give up, I really do

If you're not prepared to give it a chance why don't you do everyone a favour and piss off now? This community has been called 'poisoned' many times before and I'm sorry to say that it's shown itself more today than ever
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:09   #32
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Since when have I not read these forums? I read them numerious times a day. However, I may not post
Posting more often (in any thread, even if its garbage) will make your presence felt. I think thats the point his trying to get across.
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:10   #33
Smugs
Major

Quote:
Compensation from whom? A company that had nothing to do with round 8? The company that did is now gone and no longer has either assets or anything to do with PA.

Yes i see where your comming from but the fact is we all feel cheated out of our money by 5th S, and now jolt chargeing for R9 we will see alot of people leave, so IMO they should have R9 as a free round to intice new players and make us Cheated old timers feel like we got what we wanted.

If they dont then i can See the PA community droping again.

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:11   #34
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Spinner had the original concept and the drive to 'make it happen'. But what business skills he can bring to Jolt and the new PA, I fail to see. Sorry to moan, its just I've never been impressed with Mr Lassem. When I heard jolt took over, I thought yippee! When I heard Spinner and co are still gonna run it, my yippee turned to aaaargh!
Business decisions will be made by Jolt, as I understand it Spinner is in charge of 'creative development' and will NOT be running PA, certainly not in the same way as before. Jolt know how to make money, working from that fact I suggest everyone assumes they know what they are doing till proved otherwise.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:11   #35
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
You said you didnt read them as often as you used to the other day.....or have I just got so addicted to IRC that i'm now having dreams about IRC convos

oh and you seemed to ignored the end of the badly written sentance that said "who also doesnt read them as often as he used to"
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:11   #36
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:

Do you work for Jolt Gayle??

Or are you just desperately trying to kiss arse here???

Heh, keep up the good work girl, you'll be on the crew in a week....

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:12   #37
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:

sadly Jolt may know what there doing consiting with running gameing servers but running a online text based game with a failing infastructure im not sure to many of them know mutch about it "prove me wrong"

Jolts bussness model of projections does not tackle the direct problem of what the players have been complaining about all along i been here far longer than most there is a small majority still around that can rember Rnd 1 like i can i can rember all the various public tantrums over the years

problem with the game now is its iablity to be able to draw in new cutomers with its existing player base shrinking the numbers that were prodicted to keep the game afloat we barely pulled in 5k players last round many playing "because it was the last round"

if you claim Jolt knows what its doing i would tell you to shut the **** up

the so called "PA-Crew" establisment of kissups and worthless slackers that have plaged the creators for years are still there kick the lot of them out call in some fresh blood to the command of this game as its QUITE odvious the game needs a turn around if Jolt expect to break evan
for once i agree with Dark"****"Jedi
Galye dont be so idiotic your statement of the moaning mines returning because there is Newbies to bash we are the people who have stutained this game for years
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:12   #38
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
You said you didnt read them as often as you used to the other day.....or have I just got so addicted to IRC that i'm now having dreams about IRC convos
If i didn't think he read, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place

(he's the only one thats ever actually played the game seriously and taken an active interest in anything the players ask for)

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:14   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Yes i see where your comming from but the fact is we all feel cheated out of our money by 5th S, and now jolt chargeing for R9 we will see alot of people leave, so IMO they should have R9 as a free round to intice new players and make us Cheated old timers feel like we got what we wanted.

If they dont then i can See the PA community droping again.
Don't play round 9 and wait till round 10 then. Round 10 is all about getting new players, round 9 is not. Take a few months break and enjoy the fresh air for a while
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:16   #40
Smugs
Major

Agrees 100% with BLACK_OPPS also

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:18   #41
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Don't play round 9 and wait till round 10 then. Round 10 is all about getting new players, round 9 is not. Take a few months break and enjoy the fresh air for a while
I'm praying the answer to my earlier question is

'no jedi, i dont work for jolt, im just kissing arse'

or pa really is fked.

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:19   #42
Galaxian

Quote:
Business decisions will be made by Jolt, as I understand it Spinner is in charge of 'creative development' and will NOT be running PA, certainly not in the same way as before. Jolt know how to make money, working from that fact I suggest everyone assumes they know what they are doing till proved otherwise.
But by making round 9 p2p and reintroducing private galaxies, a lot of people already think they have been 'proved otherwise'.

If Spinner has any valid skills, I guess creative development must be the right place for him then, as he did at least think up the initial game concept. As long as he is kept firmly boxed up in that department then.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:22   #43
Smugs
Major

Quote:
But by making round 9 p2p and reintroducing private galaxies, a lot of people already think they have been 'proved otherwise'.

If Spinner has any valid skills, I guess creative development must be the right place for him then, as he did at least think up the initial game concept. As long as he is kept firmly boxed up in that department then.
LOL

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:22   #44
Sun Pin

Sun Pin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i didnt like the other post you posted, but this one was good

Quote:
Jolt didn't charge you for round 8, FSAS did. FSAS is gone, now Jolt (after handing over a large chunk of cash to buy the PA code from FSAS) want you to pay for the first round of Jolt PA. See my point? Please say SOMEONE understands...
i understand
Sun Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:24   #45
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I'm praying the answer to my earlier question is

'no jedi, i dont work for jolt, im just kissing arse'

or pa really is fked.
I don't kiss arse, I just play the cards the way they get dealt

We have a situation, none of us can do anything about it, none of us knows how well R10 will turn out so the best thing we can do is forget the complaints till we have some facts to work with. R9 is irrelevant to the business model, it's a stopgap to give us addicts something to do (or moan about, take your pick ) while the game is readied for the general public again.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:27   #46
Galaxian

Quote:

We have a situation, none of us can do anything about it, none of us knows how well R10 will turn out so the best thing we can do is forget the complaints till we have some facts to work with. R9 is irrelevant to the business model, it's a stopgap to give us addicts something to do (or moan about, take your pick ) while the game is readied for the general public again.
/me adores Gayle for bravely battling on alone.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:27   #47
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:

OMG THE NEW MEMBER OF "PA CREW"

Spoken like a true excuse maker

you could have Zeus job of explaining to the people why the Game aint running on time
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:28   #48
Smugs
Major

Well not alot of people will be Playing your so called "Stop Gap" if they charge.

Hey Gayle are you hoping they charge for R9 as you know alot of people will not play which will give you your best chance to finish in the top 10. :xmas:

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:30   #49
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Well not alot of people will be Playing your so called "Stop Gap" if they charge.

Hey Gayle are you hoping they charge for R9 as you know alot of people will not play which will give you your best chance to finish in the top 10. :xmas:

PLD VD might actualy get somewhare
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 17:31   #50
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:

Nah, even if they only get 11 players I won't make top 10
das blinkenlights!!!