User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:34   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey guys, seems like they took away my access to the PA Senate board :(

:(
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:36   #2
Dace

Life must have just lost all meaning for you Gordon.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:37   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Welcome to the club. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:39   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wonder if Zokum is helping design the new football game.

He can draw up the equations describing the curvature of the ball through space etc lolrolfs
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:40   #5
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
lolrolfs

PLDYU0FAG0LERZ
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:46   #6
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Geert is an unknown quantity at this point
I still seem to have my access there, for some reason or another...
Geert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 21:59   #7
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
heh nod seems to pop up on all sorts of restricted boards.

Once he just appeared in the pateam irc channel. I reckon I have the logs somewhere still.

DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HIM HE'S A SLIPPERY ONE!
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:27   #8
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
I wonder if Zokum is helping design the new football game.

He can draw up the equations describing the curvature of the ball through space etc lolrolfs
I play PA

Zokum is in my gal

can he?
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:29   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

you just know they'd be sin curves
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:29   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Hey guys, seems like they took away my access to the PA Senate board :(

Quote:
I want to be a senator.

I would be a great one.

A great, crooked one.

With bitches.

Etc.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 22:38   #11
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I bet you're devestated.
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 23:57   #12
Lord Boredom

wots the pa senate bored?
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:04   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
wots the pa senate bored?
the ****est idea to come out of planetarion hq yet.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:05   #14
Androme

rebel against the person who did this

there are various war bots, irc war war bots, ping bots, flood bots, email bombers across the web including miscellaeneous (spelling) attachments
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:13   #15
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by inf

the ****est idea to come out of planetarion hq yet.
go on...
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:36   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
There's a senate board?

Where is this magical board so I may spam it?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 00:40   #17
Rampage
over 9000

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
heh nod seems to pop up on all sorts of restricted boards.

Once he just appeared in the pateam irc channel. I reckon I have the logs somewhere still.

DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HIM HE'S A SLIPPERY ONE!
Oh he is good at that ;p

(not limited to, but including " lantadors account (;p)) and god knows what else
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 05:29   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
So, when's the next Senate meeting?

lolololol
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 13:59   #19
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Any time, any place, bebbeh
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 14:28   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why did not I get a place in the PA senate?

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:53   #21
Geert
sexeh lap dog

LOL

Now they took my access away as well hobbie!
and yet still i am a pasenater, so there.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:26   #22
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Why did not I get a place in the PA senate?

:rolleyes:
disability reasons such as having a demented mind, uncalled for spurs, emotional mood swings, unexpected orgasmic posts ... *sigh on me*