User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Sep 2015, 20:18   #51
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: BB stats r64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Thats how Tiamata makes stats, and its reading it upside down.
If you look at the current univers, or do some A scans of the top 5 alliances you will see that there is some types of ships thats very rarely built. peacekeepers for example.
Corsair, Pirate, Dragon and Phoenix can shoot as much as they like at FR, but if they are gonna be the only anti FR for zik/ter DE, they will lose everytime.

Fi Hits 6 times, and gets hit 11/Co hits 15 times, and gets hit 10? who cares? Only Tiamata, the stats mafia, and now you apparently.

Fl uses PK's they are awesome.

However what your saying makes no sense. If a ship isn't being used, it wasn't balanced right. You need to do this. Do it your way after but, what your saying is your going to ignore the first step of stats cause tia does it? everyone does it. That's how you start correct stats. It's not something i learned from tia. I did stats way before tia did his first set. It's just right. Makes life easier on you and balancing. Please reconsider
Only If fi gets hit 14 times. and 12 times is useless wtf is the point in targeting FI, Your saying that useless targeting is ok. Cause it's better then useless ships. However neither is the goal of a good set of stats
Unread 21 Sep 2015, 20:29   #52
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I think the stats mafia need to put it in their sigs so we all know who they are. It's only fair.
Unread 21 Sep 2015, 20:38   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Fl uses PK's they are awesome.

However what your saying makes no sense. If a ship isn't being used, it wasn't balanced right. You need to do this. Do it your way after but, what your saying is your going to ignore the first step of stats cause tia does it? everyone does it. That's how you start correct stats. It's not something i learned from tia. I did stats way before tia did his first set. It's just right. Makes life easier on you and balancing. Please reconsider
Only If fi gets hit 14 times. and 12 times is useless wtf is the point in targeting FI, Your saying that useless targeting is ok. Cause it's better then useless ships. However neither is the goal of a good set of stats
I start with the roiding team ups i want, and then start adding ships in that order.
The only change that would be considerable for me would be giving Thief T1 CO instead of F1 and give it init 17 perhaps, now that i look at it.
CR allies will perhaps choose CO as anti CO, and BS allies can use ceptors + daggers + CO as anti CO.
FR allies can use FR
DE allies can DE

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 20:45   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice stats you got there. Be a shame if something... happened to them.

You should take out some insurance today.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2015, 15:07   #55
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

So ive done a little more on the EMP/EFF/AC-DC part of the stats.
Thiefs/cutlass changed: T1 CO - T2 FI now.

Unread 28 Sep 2015, 16:35   #56
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't bother.

Santa's stats going to be used so concentrate on those.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2015, 16:57   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Well the community needs something to whine about if SantaCruz stats fails.

Unread 29 Sep 2015, 13:13   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Everything is 99% finished now.
EMP EFF/RES A/C-D/C should all be done.
Need some comments on tweaking balance now.
Does FR + DE still look too strong?

Unread 2 Oct 2015, 10:33   #59
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
http://beta.planetarion.com/manual.p...n=903076840165

I just put together a set in 30 minutes.
The idea is to make the a pretty crazy set wich hopefully will put most of by the first look.
Especially trying to put the stats mafia off by another asymetrical stat set in regard of roiding classes, and Tiamata for having asymetrical T1/T2 distrubution across the set overall, and the average joe by putting a normal ship into one of the xan roiding classes.
EMP EFF/RES is not finished yet, but it will be pretty "normal" looking for everything except that im considering making one of the cath CR ships 175% on average instead of the normal 150-165% thats normaly around.
Dagger will be a EMP soaker, with very high EMP res.
maybe you should have used more time on the set and less on this opening post but...

i read it and said to myself "hell yeah this sounds fun" - but then after looking at it its just another poor standard set i am afraid

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2015, 14:08   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
maybe you should have used more time on the set and less on this opening post but...

i read it and said to myself "hell yeah this sounds fun" - but then after looking at it its just another poor standard set i am afraid
Constructive feedback please.
Point out why it fails, and whats wrong with it, and alternatively what you think could improve it

Unread 8 Oct 2015, 14:14   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Final changes has been made.
In regards of init, damage, armor, cost, EMP eff, EMP res and such the set is ready to be uploaded to the game server.
Only changes that will be made from now on will be tidying up the metal-crystal-eonium ratios.