User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Feb 2007, 10:57   #1
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
I demand to be attacked properly !

I STILL have that golden crystal asteroid ! I want to get rid of it. I get attacked quite a bit for it, but noone seems to be able to grab it as of yet.

Come on people, get that shiny piece of rock !

(and don't tell me my planet is too small, because i REALLY try to grow, but you keep stealing my OTHER roids, how can i grow like that :P)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 11:56   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I demand to be attacked properly !

Wait - hold your horses here.

I know the real purpose of this thread.

Everyone who attacks you from now on, you're going to close for farming now, arent you remy?!

YOU ARE SO EVIL! And i so wanted that marvellous C roid .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 14:22   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he's going to win the round off the xp from defending his roids
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 14:50   #4
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

i wold come and get it but your still to small
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 15:07   #5
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
Fleet Location Target (eta) Mission
Alpha x:y:z 1:1:8 (11)
10hrs 16mins Attack
Ship Class Target Type Count
Harpy Fighter Fighter Normal 400
Phoenix Corvette Corvette Normal 200
Drake Destroyer Cruiser Normal 50
Syren Cruiser Frigate Normal 30
Demeter Destroyer Asteroids Pod 30

Launching in tick 355, arrival in tick 365, Return ETA: Instant

i don't like jokes.
finally, a daring attacker !

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 12 Feb 2007 at 19:01.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 15:17   #6
mathematician

mathematician has a spectacular aura aboutmathematician has a spectacular aura aboutmathematician has a spectacular aura about

how many crystal roids do you have?
In some earlier PA rounds your roids were save if you had less than 7, iirc it was per type, so if you have below 7 crystal roids, you can't lose any of them.

you have to capture rystal roids if you attempt to steal the golden c roid, right?
mathematician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 15:36   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

no:/
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 16:08   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

We all know you'd fail anyway, Alki.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:11   #9
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathematician
how many crystal roids do you have?
In some earlier PA rounds your roids were save if you had less than 7, iirc it was per type, so if you have below 7 crystal roids, you can't lose any of them.

you have to capture rystal roids if you attempt to steal the golden c roid, right?
i dont think so
i think the c roid can be stolen no matter what, and is purely based on chance.

But to answer your qeusiton, i have 40/40/40 ^^
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:22   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I can launch if you promise not to get defence!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:54   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
I can launch if you promise not to get defence!
Sounds like farming tbh
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 18:22   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT horn posts his co-ords. Sort it out.
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 18:44   #13
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

orange sorry :/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 06:53   #14
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

horn stole it! Go horn!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 09:12   #15
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Finally :P
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 18:40   #16
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

So this means horn is now the target of choise?
Lets all build pods and nothing but pods.

Organise hourly launches of podfleets on him until the end of round!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 17:40   #17
sasspy

sasspy is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I want one of those roids, is it worth making urself #1 target for the whole universe? I don't justify it heh
sasspy is offline   Reply With Quote