User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2007, 15:01   #1
S1eepy

Same IP

Its been a long long time since I played planetarion .. round 8 i think it was, but I played 4 or 5 of the waves until then and was thinking about starting again. I am at university now, and my house mate was going to play with me, to see how well we do compared to each other.. but when we tried to sign up he got the same IP message, and wasn't allowed to sign up. If theres any way we can get around this? because I want to play, and it would be even better if we could play together.

emails edited away, <3 -UN

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 16 Jun 2007 at 07:30.
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 15:40   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Same IP

Welcome back

People on the same IP are allowed to play the game, however in order to limit the amount of cheating (ie, multiing and/or farming), there is a "no interaction*" rule that both planets need to follow. This system is known as the Exception system, and you'll need to get into contact with the Multihunters to ask to be set up like this.

Join #multihunters on /server irc.netgamers.org
or
Fill out a Support ticket, Topic as Exception and flag it as a MH issue, and they'll sort both of you out .

*Whilst attacking eachother is strictly forbidden, it is permissable to defend eachother once in a blue moon (like a week). As such, joining the same alliance or galaxy probably isnt the best idea.

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 16 Jun 2007 at 07:31.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 23:42   #3
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

One tip, do not spread your email on a public forum, you might get a lot of spam

Remy, Multihunter Team
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 07:30   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
One tip, do not spread your email on a public forum, you might get a lot of spam

Remy, Multihunter Team
That's a pretty good point, now the question has been (presumably ) answered, i'll magically edit it away...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote