User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:44   #1
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
Just a quick, RP combat related question.

Is there no 'fair' turn based system used here?

All I seem to see is posts dictating both the attack and resolution at once, or posts which seem to occur over a hellishly long time span during which the other character apparently does nothing.

T1, oh please T1.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:53   #2
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Re: Just a quick, RP combat related question.

It tends to be up to the creator of the thread how the combat actually happens; the good DM will always intervene and keep any fights fair. The tournament threads of recent times have all included rules stating that the RPers have to post in turn, but this doesn't stop them from posting the result of their actions, such as you pointed out. You used to be able to rely on the RPers themselves to fight properly, but we haven't had any free-for-all arena threads for a while and almost all DMed threads these days don't have any oppurtunity for player-vs-player in them, so as such fighting etiquette is going to hell. Not that any of it really matters at all anyway...
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:03   #3
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

well, my Beyond the Known thread will most likely feature Player vs player combat.

but that's a spaceship thread where people will mostly be posting orders for their ship and actions of their ships, the weaponsfire and damage resolution will be done by me as it is done now.

As for the player to player combat, well, it varies, some threads have massive attacks from 1 player to another, to which the other player responds.
Some have much more simple combat, yet others have DMed combat where the results are not determined by those fighting, but by a single DM.

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:35   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
well, my Beyond the Known thread will most likely feature Player vs player combat.
stop posting, nobody cares
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:18   #5
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

most of the time its RP vs NPC controlled by the DMs. Any player vs player is also controlled by the DM. There are too many factors for it to be "fair". People read things and take them the wrong way very frequently. Its also hard to do, because both want to win, and that will boil down to childish name calling.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 03:06   #6
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

isnt it true though, that or you end up with unexperienced rpers that just godmode kind of like another rpish site i found, a large percentage of people there godmode when they get into a big fight, they use the terms demon vampire werewolf etc to their advantage and in such a varied way that they have no real defenition anymore
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:33   #7
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad cat
isnt it true though, that or you end up with unexperienced rpers that just godmode kind of like another rpish site i found, a large percentage of people there godmode when they get into a big fight, they use the terms demon vampire werewolf etc to their advantage and in such a varied way that they have no real defenition anymore
thats true somewhat

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:40   #8
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Before I ever started posting here the forum I used to frequent had a list of 10 rules for fighting ediquette for any newcomers and oldbies that liked to stretch things a bit.

Unfortunately there never was any new comers and things became repeatative so I lost interest but I think they might do well here if any one is interested for if there was one thing that we had it was always good free-flowing battles.

(Misses the old old days )

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 23:18   #9
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

I still remember when I was classed as a Godmodder by Killer of Lawyers (we had our arguments in the past, very unnerving) because I teleported once and even when he did not attack me (therefor not classed as a sudden escape or imortallity by always being missed).

I rememebr when there was a large defininition of the phrase Godmod or Godmodding, how to spot it or how it is done, made by a few RPers here (cannay remember who).

I remember when Godmod Arena was a classic and well-loved RP Arena from a different forums (closed now) because people did Godmod a lot, however they did it with style and, in this certain arena, the players actually didn't care if they won, lost or drew, they RPed for fun.

Arena battles in the days long gone were not really about winning, they were about making a fun battle that people could join in and have fun in a multitude of ways, for example Cheesehead belly-diving into a minefeild, respawn points changed to spawn people within the outer-shells of a star, etc.

There is one last thing I must say before I stop babbling randomly, and that is about the IFA-C (Insane Fighting Arena Championships), once owned and run by Ynten Craal in the other forums, now run by me here with a team of judges (whom change each championship, apart from Ynten whom likes to judge still). The Chapmionships were a Player vs Player event where 8 of this Forums most eager fighters battle it out against each other, with little rules and little death. However, the Chapmionships themselves are not entirely about the death of the opponent nor the killing of each other in the most simplistic of ways, it was about Style, Aggression, Control of Situations, etc.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 04:02   #10
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
respawn points changed to spawn people within the outer-shells of a star, etc.
UCA Rocked I still remember the days when JBoy was an RPer, with KamikazeArchon, APOC, Superdude... ahh, those were the days! [/reminisce]
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 04:47   #11
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

its kids these days that screw everything up. me being one of them, and ill admit it. Though, when i screwecup i atoned for my sins. I sit hear listening to you old guys and gals tell about the good old days. Well, why not try and resserect them? Enough of you seem to care about it so why not try and bring some of it back. With the exception of me, you ALL have over 1200 posts, so im sure that you can bring something back. Just set up those rules and enforce them. but if you dont like my suggestion, then forget me, for i am a n00b, (relativly speaking).
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 11:09   #12
No Dachi

We have tried. Like, twenty times. And every time it's failed. We just don't have the activity that we used to...

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 12:09   #13
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

The good ol' days... ah yes, the Officers Only Club, the Ultimate Combat Arena, the first Shraan, Assault on Ourivo, Fate oft eh Realm....

The OOC and UCA have been reserected from the graves many times, each time it has failed and the grave becomes even bigger. There was, like, at least 30 RPers during that time and the forum was always active with us... now we're dwindling on 15-odd players, a mere half of what we used to have.

I beleive Shraan is one of the long-ago RPGs, alongside a few select others, that has lasted a long time, even LH is taking my Shraan notes into accord and starting to RP everyone in the Worlds of Shraan (New Empire, an RPG not many people were interested in)
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:56   #14
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disrupter
With the exception of me, you ALL have over 1200 posts

*waves*

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 03:14   #15
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

well ur obviously not important enough to remember:P

plus i WAS addressign the "seniors"
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 09:05   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we need the 0GCA back. that was GREAT.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 09:58   #17
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disrupter
well ur obviously not important enough to remember:P

plus i WAS addressign the "seniors"
If you look at his date... You'll know he is

Phang, we don't. Because it'll never be as good. We need another arena to replace the ones we did have but now don't. If you see what I mean.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:42   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
If you look at his date... You'll know he is

Phang, we don't. Because it'll never be as good. We need another arena to replace the ones we did have but now don't. If you see what I mean.
true. Plus, we've lost a lot of the more interesting posters to 'real' 'life' in the last year thereabouts. Bluntly, I dont think that, for example mad cat, disrupter or zorro fill the hole left by M_I, Gryffin, Gal, or any of countless others. nothing personal (at least, not in the case of disrupter or zorro) but we've lost far more than we've gained.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 12:36   #19
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Tut Tut, Disrupter...

If you had the time to look carefully, you would notice that Wraith has been here a couple of months longer than I have, making him and damn sight more senior than I am, and I have many memories of seiries long gone.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:05   #20
Wraith[x]
Moo?

But you have been here pretty much throughout, I've left and come back about 379 times...
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:05   #21
No Dachi

Wraith used to have a lot more posts as well, but they will have got binned with the various purges that have gone on since he decided to waste his time at university instead of posting on the forums all day...

As for lost of interesting posters, we need bar threads and arena threads again. They're the solutions to the problem. A bit of non-DM non-plot posting encourages an RPer to think of his own interesting situations/actions and encourages creativity. Arena threads would also strengthen the waning practises of fighting etiquette...

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:06   #22
flapjack
crashed computer

I can do nothing but concur.
Anybody have an idea for a good arena thread?
Something UCAish would be good

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:41   #23
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Well the HrH is here, post in that why don't you

Something that's never been tried is a CTF arena. Or indeed a Mission-based arena (like assault or onslaught in UT2004)

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 16:50   #24
flapjack
crashed computer

actaully, such things have been tried.
I do believe the last arena that had 'teams' ended after someone called up a number of airstrikes and completely obliterated both bases.

No, that wasn't me !

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:48   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
onslaught in UT2004
i will gladly have the manbabies of someone who makes a workable onslaught arena thread
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:03   #26
No Dachi

Better still, make an arena thread based on the same mechanics but with a better-defined and more appealing universe

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:03   #27
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough

I just don't like teleportation. I can't combat it. I got over it when I beat teh bakan in that arena with regular old C'sandra. ITs not what you do in the posts, its how you do it.
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 01:53   #28
Guess!!!

Guess!!! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-of-Lawye
I just don't like teleportation. I can't combat it. I got over it when I beat teh bakan in that arena with regular old C'sandra. ITs not what you do in the posts, its how you do it.
Well said. Anyone can kill in an arena, it's killing well so that others appreciate it thats the skill.

Isn't it wraith?

-APOC
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 02:16   #29
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
But you have been here pretty much throughout, I've left and come back about 379 times...

I have done the same, each lasting the spac eof about half a week before the RP calls me back, mostly since Ynten learns that I use the PC less when not RPing and suddenly takes over my PC...

and Narcaleptic Frog...

and Mighella...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 02:18   #30
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

and KoL, I have not heard truer words. How you kill can be from throwing a stone to throwing a small marble at the enemy, aiming more or less to the face. Kills and deaths in arenas are common, but it always depends on how the killer/attacker actually writes the post out and how well it is explained...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 02:54   #31
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
Arena threads would also strengthen the waning practises of fighting etiquette...

As would Academy threads. "No, that kill was shocking. Drop and give me 3795! Then go in and take on those seven dragons again!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Something that's never been tried is a CTF arena.
It has been tried. It degreaded into one-post-caps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess!!!
Isn't it wraith?
I still have nightmares whenever I watch Star Trek late at night...

Quote:
it always depends on how the killer/attacker actually writes the post out and how well it is explained...
And IMO even more important is how the recipient takes the kill. Nowadays it's all too common for someone to comeback with a badly executed, cheap one-post-kill. Back in the day, that'd get your respawn link edited into the heart of a volcano, or into a sealed room with 24-hour barney played on big screens opn all four walls. Without your eyelids.
You gotta take a death with good grace, a pithy comeback, and take it straight back to the other guy in a creative and exciting way; not a "/me shoots j00 thru the head!!!!!!!!!!1112"

And APOC - is this the beginning of a beautiful comeback? You could restart the UCA, show these young upstarts how it's done
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 03:03   #32
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*winces at the mention of barney.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 04:45   #33
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Barney? *shudder* don't you be starting that up.

But yah, I can remember some of those old things too, now my date may not say it, (nor my post for that matter) but like wraith, I've had a few moment of inactivity, and though I may not be old enough to remember when the Rp forums were part of the GD forum, mind I was pretty darn close to that, I can remember the Combat threads. But remembering them and taking part in them are two different things, I used to look at the arena threads and wish I was that good, but then I'd give up and try and go make another Idiot thread, like the woefully short Idiots in the Army *shudder again* But I'd be glad to try my hand at combating if any new ones spout up. I did try in the MECA, but it seemed to putter off after everyone went to the 0-g section, no one wanted to play in the good old dirt floor arena. When I did fight though, I always tried to make my post so there was room for the other RP'er to reply. An example would be the difference between shoving a pistol in some ones ear and pulling the trigger, or whipping out a pistol and firing in their general direction. I try to give them chance to escape or squirm, and usually, if both of us are like that, We will on purposely take the hit, to make the fight more interesting, or we'll die and just respawn and star a new, hopefully dieing with style mind you, not just *Wo2 dies.... RESPAWN* Alright I'm done my rambling."

Last edited by Wo2; 30 Jul 2004 at 05:03.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 05:44   #34
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

really tell me more of the old days(basks in the light of his new gods)

hay couldn't we make our own forum, or in my never ending newbness have i failed to miss something important

oh and by the way barney without your eyelids dose hurt i have scares on my eyelids were they were surgicly reatched thanks to my evil younger brother of doom
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 05:51   #35
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Well acctualy, we have tried a few times to make our own forums, and there was that one time we were threatened with the chance of being without a forum, that was when planetarion underwent a major overhaul, and there was a chance we could get kicked out. So a new forum was born and we all prepared for the worst, But the worst didn't come and we all came quitely back here and to our usuall business. Mind you I think that forum link is still kicking around my computer somewhere. only made one post there, as did most people, to let them know I found it ok.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 05:57   #36
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

are you bored when you do a search fo newb on yahoo or just a newb

edit: i would do an academy thread not only would i learn ettiquet(spelled wrong i know) it would give me rping practice

Last edited by mrmao; 30 Jul 2004 at 06:11.
mrmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 12:13   #37
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
As would Academy threads. "No, that kill was shocking. Drop and give me 3795! Then go in and take on those seven dragons again!"

I still have nightmares whenever I watch Star Trek late at night...

And IMO even more important is how the recipient takes the kill. Nowadays it's all too common for someone to comeback with a badly executed, cheap one-post-kill. Back in the day, that'd get your respawn link edited into the heart of a volcano, or into a sealed room with 24-hour barney played on big screens opn all four walls. Without your eyelids.
You gotta take a death with good grace, a pithy comeback, and take it straight back to the other guy in a creative and exciting way; not a "/me shoots j00 thru the head!!!!!!!!!!1112"

And APOC - is this the beginning of a beautiful comeback? You could restart the UCA, show these young upstarts how it's done

You know I still have that old star trek kill saved around somewhere or other I think... I might see if I can dig it out. I did have a few other old UCA threads saved around somewhere as well. I'll have a nose around the old HDD.

Generally though as far as UCA goes I always found just be imaginative, be descriptive, expect to die and when you do die gracefully, appreciate the work of others as much as your own, and most importantly as said before it's not who you kill or how many you kill it's HOW you do it! Oh and don't mess with a 286 was usually pretty sound advice too.

I might hang around for a little while but I doubt I'll be returning. I might pop into the arena and swing the 286 around a little for old times sake but's it's a bit difficult making a comeback when someone has nicked your username!
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 13:17   #38
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

there's a saying where I come from.... shame I'm to utterly wasted to remember it, not that it has anything to do with this thread anyway...

right, what was I going to post? oh yeah!

academies! can't they come back? I started out for my stealthexamns 3 times so far, but the thread always ended up dead before I could finnish... and Dachi's Dojo! Heiro's white magic academy! was it shadow who created the dark magic academy thingy?

shame I can only teach you guys illegal things...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 14:34   #39
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Real nice to see you back APOC, perhaps your presence could be felt in the HrH once more too?

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 15:05   #40
mrmao
oh...sexy...

(Shrinks to size of six year old) Apoc do you know god?

no really you were here then you leave(die), comeback(resserection),worshiped(duh here), because the way everyone here seems like you are jesus
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 16:52   #41
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

He was here from the START, he is the ultimate of everyone's perseption of a Roleplayer. Everyone here, the oldies anyway, will remember APOC from the days of the Ultimate Combat Arena and the Officers Only Club.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 17:17   #42
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

I remember him.......

Back then..... I was new...... a newbie........ whoa...... that was a LONG time ago.......

Say APOC, and to those that have stuff on their hard drives, how about posting some of those old fights here, start a seperate thread. I would personally love to be able to skim through those again, and I'm sure there are others.

Also APOC, thanks for your kind words in IFA! (Hope my latest post wasen't to bad, did that in 30 minutes right after waking up while getting ready for a meeting, fun fun.)

*Goes back to work.*
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 17:44   #43
Wo2
The Janitor!

Skim through the fights, that'd be grand. I never really got through the whole thing in the first place anyway.

Well I hope you enjoy some of your rembering APOC, I know I never got the glory of seeing all you had, I sorrta caught the tail end of it.

Last edited by Wo2; 30 Jul 2004 at 17:53.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 17:51   #44
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

I'm in the same boat there wo2, and I barely remember anything from that time period, thus it would be cool for people to post fights and whatnot from that time peroid. I hope that you guys would be willing to do that.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 18:49   #45
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Anyone remember the LSTDPCA? That was fun
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 11:54   #46
Guess!!!

Just so you guys know I havn't said I'm going to find those posts and then naffed off without even bothering to look, I just havn't found them yet. Their (hopefully) sitting on an old computer (NO it's not a 286, I've never kept old threads on the 286...have far better uses for it then that... /me eyes the back of wraiths head...) that I've got sitting under a cupboard, I just havn't had chance to dig it out yet and look for them on it yet.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:12   #47
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess!!!
Just so you guys know I havn't said I'm going to find those posts and then naffed off without even bothering to look, I just havn't found them yet. Their (hopefully) sitting on an old computer (NO it's not a 286, I've never kept old threads on the 286...have far better uses for it then that... /me eyes the back of wraiths head...) that I've got sitting under a cupboard, I just havn't had chance to dig it out yet and look for them on it yet.
Is it just me, or everytime you reappear that someone has summoned you or something
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:14   #48
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK hides his Poké Ball that he uses to summon APOC with...*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:37   #49
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
*AcidK hides his Poké Ball that he uses to summon APOC with...*
*Goes off to kindly request Mig's bat...*
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:14   #50
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Hmm sounds like apoc and shadow don't like eachother better save that knowleage for later