Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jan 2004, 21:30   #2501
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: The star ship Idiot

*Ginge racks his brain for the solution for his semi lack of control he knew he could control the basic functions of the doors weapons and propulsion but flapjack could still override this, and as he is the second in command of the star ship idiot, having hijacked it origionally with kama he could just pull rank on the computer, he heads out to find flapjack to test his theory*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 13:02   #2502
okiN
Pretty In Pink

okiN is infamous around these partsokiN is infamous around these parts

*okiN runs into Demon Dave. No place to hide this time and no chance for flight. okiN panics, and his terror is turned into a primeval rage. okiN grabs a stolen kitchen knife from his belt, roars "Hakkaa päälle, Suomen poika!" and pounces, with clear intent to kill, or at least maim, Demon Dave*
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:05   #2503
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*ginge puts out a message for all the crew to hear, not including flapjack*

"this is your second in command and since the captain doesn't seem to be around acting captain, this is a message to all senior ranking officers, including Demon Dave and Mad cat, to reprot to meeting room 5"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:30   #2504
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

*DD twils around as he hears okin scream, only to have a kitchen knife plunged straight into his armour. He looks down at the knife, then back up at the bemused looking okin. DD then touches a control on his wrist and activates a containment field around okin, turns around, and heads for meeting room 5*

(over shoulder to okin) "I'll deal with you later"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:29   #2505
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

huh? ok

moves off towards meeting room 5

hope it has comphy chairs

enters the room and finds a big lazyboy type chair

yes!

sits in the chair and waits for the others
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 11:18   #2506
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Spins round on the end chair waiting for everyone to arrive*

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 14:33   #2507
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN is stuck. He had certainly not been expecting this to happen. However, ready to make the best out of a bad situation and feeling pretty tuckered out, okiN promptly falls asleep*
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 14:40   #2508
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*flapjack quickly turns off the power in and around the mess hall, thus dropping the containment field around okin before turning the power back on and containing nothing at all, flapjack then flies the ship through a nearby asteroid field and tries to make 1 impact on the hull outside meeting room 5, which would suck them into space*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:12   #2509
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN, entirely unaware of having been freed, slumbers on*
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:38   #2510
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

Io Cor is infamous around these partsIo Cor is infamous around these parts

*somehow, Io got back into the ship and is standng from his forced entry....note the gaping hole in the hull and the spot where his self destructive blaster was ^.^*

"curse you again evil janitor from hell!!!..I will have revenge!!!...but for the moment I must go and eat some candy from a vending machine!!"

*with that, he leaves the hole, and skips down a corridor, giggling like a little child all the way and humming the tune to Candyman*

Last edited by Io Cor; 14 Jan 2004 at 19:41. Reason: I got an idea! ^.^
Io Cor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:04   #2511
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

*DD finally makes his way to the meeting, opens the door and sees a rather large asteroid fly past the window. Pointing, DD exclaims...*

"... What the hell was that?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 03:52   #2512
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

mc pokes his head out the door and yells at dd

get your big saggy arse in here! mr POKEY SLOW!!
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 04:07   #2513
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*Wo2 left the airlock once more and walked along the outside of the ship, knocking on windows Trying to get someone to let him in. He walks along metting room 5's window and writes on the window.*

"Help... Janitor getting could... STOP...Not much air...STOP...It is clean though... STOP."

*Wo2 then looks up to see Io Cor blow open a hole in the ship side. After letting himself get dismayed at the mess that would make Wo2 heads for the hole to get inside and find a broom.*
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 12:10   #2514
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Manages to get a handle on the ship controls to the extent that he manages to avoid theasteroids coming to room 5*

"ok firstly i chose this room because it is computer neutral, it is independant of all operating systems, its a design flaw whcih we shall use to our advantage, now firstly since i have remote access"

*teleports wo2 and Io Cor outside of room 5 as teleporters also have no effect inside the room*

"you 2 com inside, we have things to discuss... anyway flapjack must be removed from absolute control of the ship, it was a much better time when i was in control as all of you remember, it is to this end we must remove him from the computer core... any suggestions?"

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 12:37   #2515
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ note, i'm not in absolute control of the ship, you guys just aren't doing anything to control the ship whatsoever /ooc

*flapjack activates the emergency hull breach procedures around room 5, thus locking it off from the rest of the ship untill the locks are undone from a spacedock*

ha, now to find a spacedock

*flapjack sets the ship towards the nearest spacedock and unfuses from the computer core, then sets a superpowerfull AI in the core instead while he sneaks into the engine room to hide in a plasma tube while the repair teams come aboard the ship and fix it*

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 15:53   #2516
okiN
Pretty In Pink

*okiN wakes up. He yawns loudly and stretches his arms and legs with clear and great pleasure. Only then does he notice that the energy field in which he was imprisoned seems to have disappeared. He wonders by whom, how, when, and why this was done, but comes to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter; the end result is the important thing. He prompty exits the area, lest he be caught again, and begins skulking around the ship's corridors in an attempt to find another vending machine to victimize*
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 18:00   #2517
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD sits down in a comfy chair and listerns to what Ginge has to say*

"Actually i think things are better like this. When you were in control there was nothing for the crew to do, where's the fun in that? Things a far more exciting now that you're out of control"
We shall remember them.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:51   #2518
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*was -just- about to grab his bag of Cheetos when he was teleported outside of the conference room...he looks to his hands, hoping to see his bag there*

"..."
"..."
"..."
"NnnNNNnnNNNnoOO0Oo0OOoo0OO0O0o0oOOo0o0OOo0!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!111!1!1...wWwWWwwhhHH hHHhhyyYyyYYyYYy!??!!??!!?.....my Cheetos!!!!!!...I was just about to grab themmm!!!!...curse thee all!!!!....meh..well..lets go see what these people want now..."
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 02:48   #2519
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*Wo2 is momentaily shocked by his sudden apperance outside the room but he sees no reason to get angry, because it put him closer to a Janitoriol closet. He opens the door and grabs his standard gear along with a bucket to wear on his head. He turns around to see a Very dismayed Io Cor screaming about Cheetos. As Wo2 walks by the enraged man he says;*

"I should hope you weren't gonna grab any cheetos, the stains they make are unberable."

*With that wo2 begins his usual round with his broom, leaving a Io Cor to stare at him as he slowly moves off.*
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 10:40   #2520
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"but this is in direct violation of the chain of command, and i propose only taking a few powers away from him, the ability to control internal and external weapons, and teleporters, oh and anything potentially life threatening to the crew, and if you want fun, i can be fun, now i'm not going to remove his powers from propulsion, the drone fighter ships, life support... no i think we had better take that away.. and of course make him do what he is told be his superiors"

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 11:54   #2521
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

"How about we just disconnect the computer entirly? do it the old fashioned way?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:57   #2522
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

*Kama lurches forward, staggering through the doors to the meeting room, clutching what looks like a half empty cronical flask of what used to be filled with some kind of purple liquid.

"Hey guyzzzz.... wus been hap... haph... thapp... huppin... happ... in... in... Wus been going on."

*Stumbling over a chair and begins appologising to Wo2's broom, before tripping on his own feet and grabbing Demon Dave in a drunken embrace.

"love you maayn *HIC*"

*Before prompty falling unconscious, slumped against the table, where he slowly loses traction and his limp body slides on to the floor with a head thumping bang.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 16:42   #2523
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*finishes mourning his Cheetos, and enters the meeting room where the mutiny is taking place, he looks to JKKC who is promptly drooling all over himself and over DD's foot, Io chuckles and dives into a chair, it spins immediately, with him grasping onto the top of the La-Z Boy, hitting everybody near him with his heavy, steel toe'd boots.*

"WwwwwWWwWwhhHhHHHhHHhHHhhheeEEeEEeeEEEEeeEEEeEeeeeeeeeeEEeEEeEEE"

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 20:38   #2524
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD picks up the bottle that Kama was clutching in his hand, takes a swig and realises that it is a very strong and potent alcohol*

"well i think we can guess where the captains been all this time"

*DD then collapses onto the floor as the effects of the drink kick in*
We shall remember them.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 21:03   #2525
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack waits as the repair crews fix all the damages, including the scratches on the outside of the room 5 spacewindows*

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 21:20   #2526
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

well we could try cutting off his power supply, but that would just make him switch to internal power, so we have to disconnect both, or just do a sevear reprogramming, making sure we scour every inch of the computer system in case he has any backups then remove his plugs from the effected areas so i will be in full control of them again

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 21:52   #2527
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ little note, i've unplugged myself from the computer and am hiding in engineering while repair crews patch up the ship and a super-powerfull AI will prevent anybody from linking up with the computer core for the coming time, let's just get the bridge crew to the bridge so i can be engineering officer again and we can all just bust big bad ass ships and have comical adventures in which i will make sure to damage everything i try to repair or tune up, okay?/ooc

*after waiting for a while, flapjack notices a distinct lack of repair crews, thus he crawls out of hiding and grabs the Chief engineering officer, after which he turns everything back on and starts yelling over the ship's intercom*

<intercom> ALL BRIDGE CREW TO THEIR STATIONS, please, ALL BRIDGE CREW TO THEIR STATIONS, please </intercom>

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 23:11   #2528
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] i never linked up with the computer core, i controlled functions [/ooc]

*Hushes everyone down*

"ignore the intercom gentlemen its probably some trick of flapjacks"

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 23:16   #2529
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ you won't be able to do that either, not without a normal terminal which everybody can get to and the right command codes /ooc

*flapjack quickly disconnects the powercords to room 5, shutting the power and life support to that area and then headed for said room*

*after 2 hours of searching his way through the powered little area, flapjack finally finds the entrance to room 5 and forces the door open, looks inside and starts yelling*

'GET YOUR ***s TO THE BRIDGE, PRONTO !!'

*flapjack then heads down to the end of the corridor and hits the emergency seal section button, upon which a heavy tritanium door starts sliding from the sides of the corridor to seal off the section*

'and be quick will you?'

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 23:21   #2530
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*since as mentioned before room 5 was compltely isolated the power cut and life support changes had no effect, the room stayed sealed, with a small intercom message*

"you are not in command you cannot give orders flapjack"

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 23:29   #2531
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack waits for the door to seal*

ooc/ ginge, if the room is isolated, that means you'll suffocate and you can't seal the room either, because that would mean using an electronic lock, which you just said you can't use. Not to mention you'd have no lights, no ventilation, no projectors, no communications, nothing /ooc

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 23:48   #2532
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

isolated from the ship with its own electronic locks air supply, replicators and power supply with is what i meant by isolated

Unread 17 Jan 2004, 00:56   #2533
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] Bloody hell. He's trying to make amends, Give him a chance already. [/ooc]

*Wo2 hears the call bt wonders if he's part of the bridge crew. He deiceds that the bridge could use a clean up job anyway so he buts his broom on his back and head to the turbo lift.*
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 01:02   #2534
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] not until i have control of systems again, well at least weapons systems, then i will give in... i want my weapons back [/ooc]

*brings out pulse pistole in lays it on table*

"anyone else leaves and they get an energy blast to the head"

Unread 17 Jan 2004, 15:07   #2535
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ like i said, just go up to the bridge tactical console and you'll have control of the weapons systems again, ofcourse not remotely tough, oh and i should mention that an isolated powersupply will get exhausted and your section is being locked down /ooc

*flapjack waits*

Unread 17 Jan 2004, 21:20   #2536
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] if that happens i'll never move from that point... or wire it into the second in command chair.. and sit there all the time. no fun at all [/ooc]

Unread 17 Jan 2004, 22:15   #2537
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] You telling me. Why don't you Hug and get along! )
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 22:17   #2538
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] how about no [/ooc]

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:32   #2539
Mad cat

gnaws on the table

mmm... oaky

gets up and looks at ginge

we could all go to the room what has said confuzer and raid it for hard drives and put in old ones

jumps up onto the table and climbs around on the ceiling
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 01:11   #2540
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 walked down the hall, sweeping a enlarging lump of dust, dirt, old food and hair. He found himself walking by meeting room five and remebered that there was a trash bin there so he grabbed the large ball of stuff and walked into the room, looking very fuzzy and weird.*

Muffled: "Where is the trash bin?"
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 05:06   #2541
Mad cat

OMG!! ITS A WALKING FUZZ BALL THING!!

attacks wo2 and knocks all the stuff onto the floor making a big mess

oh! its you
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 12:56   #2542
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*thinks*

"that plan sounds good, ok dave i want you to plan a assault on the control room, get it to me in one hour"

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 16:38   #2543
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 gets up and dusts himself off.*

"Oh sure. Attack the janitor, I keep your ship nice and clean and you try to Mug me. Some people I tell yah..."

*Wo2 heard the ventilation systems kick in and he whimpered. The air current began to move the fuzz ball, around and split it up into smaller pieces. Some of the smaller ones began to travel into the vents while others drifted slowly around the room.*

"Ahhh... DUST BUNNIES!"
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 16:44   #2544
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

*stops twirling in the chair, and jumps out of the way as it reclines, nearly hitting him, he gasps for breath as -everything- is shut off, including the air supply*
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 18:06   #2545
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: smiles ::

"don't worry i at least am insane enough to appear sane and had prepared for this eventuality"

:: all the dust bunies in the room are vapourised, power is restored and air supply starts to flow again ::

"always have a backup"

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 02:49   #2546
Mad cat

ducks as the stuff flys around the room then stands up when it all disappears

well sooorrrryyyy!

wonders why io was gasping, as the room had enough air to last at absolute least an hour

bloody dust bunnys
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:07   #2547
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD stands up and heads towars the door*

"OK boss! now this sounds like fun"

*DD then heads off to the Strategic Command Centre, which just so happens to be the mess hall, to begin planing the assault, and to grab a snack*
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 09:39   #2548
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Goes up to the bridge to see what all the fuss is about, but not before saying to the others*

"go help him plan"

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 05:24   #2549
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Help him get a plan? Plan for what?"

*Wo2 follows him to the mess hall with his cleaning gear. He sits down and watchs DD draw up assualt plans. Not knowing any better, wo2 puls out a paper and pen and begins to draw up the formula to his hom made cleaning soultion, the one that eats through anything.*

"Well heres a... plan..."
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 12:55   #2550
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"excellent, go and try it"