User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:55   #1
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold
The Death Contest. Round 1

All info needed is in the previous thread, "Death contest Facts and Rules".

Judges are;

1. Wo2
2. Bakan
3. slick
4. Muha

To those particapating, if you would like to know something about the contest, fell free to PM me and ask, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also I will not post your Judged death until I have recived word from all judges.

Judges I would ask that you review what you must do and judge fairly.

LET THE DEATHS BEGIN.

:Gandalf:
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 03:01   #2
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Death Contest. Round 1

*Sits back, pulls out a bucket of popcorn and a ice cold beer, and waits for the entertainment.*
:smith:
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 05:22   #3
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to say beforehand, I take no reponsibility for any readers psychologically scarred due to reading this post. I was in a very odd mood, even for me.

Wraith walks in, pulls out a gun, and shoots himself in the head. He falls to the ground, dead.

**RESPAWN**

Wraith walks over to his prone body and looks down at it in disgust. A small trickle of blood dribbles from a small round hole in his temple. "Pah, that was useless," He scoffed. "My pet Lemming could've done better!"
Wraith kicks himself in the back of the head, causing it to inexplicably turn into a mushroom. He turns away from himself, and walks off, towards the arena's refreshment stand. He orders two hot-dogs and a coke, then leans against the counter waiting for his order.

**MEANWHILE**

In Tibet, a purple butterfly settles onto a mountain flower and flaps it's wings. Suddenly, an elephant stands on it.

**MEANWHILE**

Back in the arena, a Chihuahua dashes through the main entrance into the Death Zone, chasing a Great Dane. The pair of canines start chasing around the arena, almost causing the preamture deaths of several competitors. The Great Dane's nose pricks up as he catches a whiff of burger, and he bounds over towards the refreshment stand, closely followed by the Chihuahua. As they approach, Wraith notices that the Great Dane has a chilli pepper somehow stuck underneath his nose, and that the Chihuahua's tail is on fire. As they are still around fifty metres away, however, a giant lump of coal plummets unheralded from the heavens, landing directly upon the two animals. When the dust settles, all that remains is a large crater.

**MEANWHILE**

Percy Troughton, aged 67, from Milton Keynes, falls his window, in the new high-rise block of flats. Luckily, his flat is situated from the ground floor, so he merely bruises his arm.

**MEANWHILE**

Wraith's food finally arrives, which he gratefully accepts. He scoffs the first hot-dog down, takes a swig of his coke, and walks back into the arena, skirting carefully around the slightly smoking crater. Strolling casually through the Arena, Wraith watches the other combatants dying all around him, now and then sipping at his coke or taking a bite from his hot-dog. All, he muses, is well with the world.

**MEANWHILE**

Barry Marsden, chief mechanic at Keynes FM, finishes his servicing of News helicopter S3-76. He glances at his watch, an realises his favourite show, Boohbar, is about to start. In his hurry to return home before the start of this classic TV show, he leaves one of the access panels in the side of the helicopter open.

**MEANWHILE**

Wraith fails to suppress a violent sneeze, the sprayback from which spatters his hot-dog. He wipes it off as best he can, and takes another bite.

**MEANWHILE**

A light zephyr in Greece, caused by the flapping of the Lesser Spotted Tibetan Mountain Butterfly's wing's being so
viciously cut short, blows into the Mediterranean. The breeze subtly alters the flowing of the Mediterranean trade winds, These in turn slice into the south-easterly trade winds blowing along the gulf stream towards England, slightly altering the angle of their approach to the home of the commonwealth. This makes it rain.

**MEANWHILE**

A light drizzle sets over the arena, making Wraith's hot dog go soggy. "Bloody Hell!" He mutters to himself, but eats it nonetheless. He paces over to the wall surrounding the arena, ducking just in time to avoid a fire extinguisher mysteriously flying towards one of the other combatants. He reaches the wall, leans back against it and continues to watch the action, occasionally quaffing a little more of his drink.

**MEANWHILE**

News helicopter S3-76, sent to cover the story of Percy Troughton, 67, from Milton Keynes's accident, flies through an unexpected localised drizzle. Although, being in England, no-one is really sure why it was unexpected. Unfortunately, said precipitation flows freely into the open access panel, splashing the vital electronics controlling the uppy-downy-whirly-roundy-thingy. The uppy-downy-whirly-roundy-thingy sputters and dies, causing the helicopter to dive uncontrollably towards the floor. As it spirals down towards the Death Arena, the pilot bails out, landing fortuitously on the Beer Tent to one side of the arena, causing the tent to collapse on General Geiger, it's lone occupant, but otherwise leaving all concerned unharmed. Except GG can't get any beer for a while. The helicopter, some would say equally fortuitously, lands on an unsuspecting Wraith.

**MEANWHILE**

Wraith gets squished.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:50   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

lol
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:06   #5
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

*Adam walks up to the ex Chessehead and says*\

I AM THE GREATEST A L33t I RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!11111111oneoneone

*adam dies from extreme furnace heat and melts into a pile of ooze by extreme amounts of flamage*

****REPSAWN*****

*Adam hangs on a telephone wire*

I am not a lier....

*Adams pants explode on fire*

AGGGH FIRE!!!

*Adam falls to the ground in a pile of ashes*

Cure you evil poem

Lier Lier pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire

*adam hums as he respawns*

Now im gonna do this right

*adam looks at the cactus field*

Hmmm I wonder if what I just said before should apply here...hmmmm NOPE!!!

*Adam runs through the cactus field and stops looking at a sign*

Danger, Do not pass, Land mines

Hmmmmm, sounds non dangerously dangerous, hmmm

*Adam continues as one landmind explodes and his left leg goes flying*

AGHHH THE PAAIN THE PAAAAIIIINN

*adam falls unto the other as he explodes into tiny peices scattered around the globe*

MEANWHILE, In antartica

a left arm hits the ground with a thud, followed by an eyeball

MEANWHILE in america, whitehouse

an eyeball falls in the Presidents Drink

President: ooh my favourite!

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 02:35   #6
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*Twitch* Disturbing...

Your posts are being judged. Please be patient
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 05:02   #7
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith's spirit twiddles it's thumbs patiently.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 06:14   #8
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

i cant vote.........im my brains itching from wraiths weirdness
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:12   #9
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Bonus marks for creativity

Penalty points for making the judges go CrAzY
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:40   #10
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

there are to many meanwhiles in wraith's post

and you died twice !!

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:29   #11
Wraith[x]
Moo?

**MEANWHILE**

something happens

tis all building up the subtle web of chance and fortune that culminated in my downfall...
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:53   #12
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

someone's been reading doglas adams again .
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:45   #13
Wo2
The Janitor!

Well here it is.

Wo2: 8/10
Bakan: 7/10
Muha: 8/10
Slick: 7/10

Pros:
A symhpony of weirdness.
Butterfly effect
Had a coment with lemmings
Had Humor

Cons:
getting killed and repawning so early in the post.

Ugly:
Had General Geiger
Soggy Hot dogs

This is the combined comments of the judges (minus one about adam ) Other than that, Kudos to you on a well made post.

Last edited by Wo2; 23 Dec 2003 at 04:05.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:43   #14
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam
*Adam walks up to the ex Chessehead and says*\

I AM THE GREATEST A L33t I RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!11111111oneoneone

*adam dies from extreme furnace heat and melts into a pile of ooze by extreme amounts of flamage*
Cheesehead.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 22:44   #15
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

yup, the good old flames

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 04:47   #16
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Blood dripped in-between his fingers, it rolled down the skin of his index finger, coursing toward the already ample puddle of blood around Shadow's body. The blood drop sublimed with the pool of blood that was pumping from the twelve bullet wounds, 2 plasma burns and the head trauma that he had suffered from his fall. He smiled slightly, gasping for air in a vain attempt to inflate his punctured lungs, he raised his arm and stuck his middle finger up at the man standing in the door way. Shadow managed to spit two words at the man along with some blood.

"F*ck you"

The man in the white suit smiled, he reached into his jacket pocket, disturbing the nice but rather unfashionable purple silk shirt he wore beneath it. He pulled out a tube with an almost comically large red button on top, it mocked Shadow, it was his defeat in a physical form, more insulting than a spit in the face. The man glanced at Shadow, then at the device, then back, he opened his mouth to speak, his accent heavy with Russian tones.

"No my friend, f*ck you."

He smile grew bigger, his other hand reached out to close the heavy steel door that stood open in front off him, he tightened his grip around the heavy handle and started to close it.

"No."

"No my friend?" The white suit said, "You don't have a choice in this, my friend."

The door kept closing, covering over the Russian's mocking smile, Shadow's mind raced, it could not accept defeat, could not allow this to happen, his mind forced his body to respond, pulling all of his energy into one final action. His hand reached into his long leather jacket, he pulled the pistol that lay in its holster and leapt to his feet. His legs burned with every running step as the bullets in them moved, damaging more flesh, but through the fire he pushed on, refusing to go down so easterly.

The Russian's face turned from smile to shock as his enemy, a man he thought was defeated rose to his feet and ran at him. Gun in hand. He pushed the door closed faster, hoping to trap him inside before he could reach the door.

Shadow saw the door close faster, saw his window of opportunity closing faster, he felt angry, angry that he could not win, could not do more to scupper the Russian's plan. He leapt for the door, hoping to reach it before it was shut and locked.

He burst through, knocking the Russian onto his back, Shadow stood over his enemy, his defeat was no longer in hand, and he was going to close this case with a bullet to the brain.

The Russian looked at Shadow, both surprised and with anger. He did not expect this, this was not part of the plan, Shadow now had a gun pointed at his head and he was for all purposes disarmed. Damn, he thought, damnit.

Shadow smiled, he ****ed his weapon, the sound reverberated around the room; it was the sound of victory, the sound of the Russian's defeat. He was about to pull the trigger when he heard a voice shout out from the stairwell, a voice of one of the Russian's men.

"Boss? Boss are you alright?"

Shadow glanced at the doorway to the stairwell.

The Russian saw his chance and took it. Raising the device with the red button, he laughed as his thumb came down onto the red button.

Shadow's gaze shot down as he saw the device's button about to be pressed, his gun flew up and shot the arm that held it. The device flew into the air, spinning around, the Russian grabbed his wounded arm and cried out.

Both of them watched as the device span a few feet from the ground, time seemed to slow dramatically as it span, already out of energy from its inpromu launch, it started to arc toward the floor, still spinning, time slowed more as both men realised that it would land and depress the button. The men looked at each other.

"SH*T!!!"

Shadow jumped over the Russian, heading for the stairwell, the Russian jumped up too, also going for the stairwell door. They both raced across the room, Shadow in front, but the nimble Russian catching up with the elegant grace that a bullet dodger have.

Somewhere in the house, a bomb exploded, the place shook. followed by another and another. The bombs rigged to destroy the house sequentially, first destroying the strong structural points, and then take out the entire building in one almighty explosion. One of the bombs exploded behind the wall of the room, blowing a hole into the room that held the running men and sending shrapnel into the air.

Time slowed again as shards of wood, metal and a pressure wall toward the men. Shadow somehow slowed, his run becoming a jog, he span around and grabbed the Russian by his throat, lifting him off his feet. Shadow used him as a human shield from the incoming shrapnel, his body was filleted as the shards ripped his back into a bloody mess, his spine was exposed and pulped neural tissue seeped in between the vertebrae. The Russian’s face held both a shocked and bemused expression. He knew he was f*cked, he could only see Shadow’s face, he hated him, hated the way he had lived while his own life was ended. The Russian only managed to grunt at Shadow before his vision started to darken, his heart stopped, his body became lifeless.

Shadow dropped the Russian, he carefully stepped around it and when through the stairwell door.

He stared straight down the barrel of a 9 millimetre Beretta, custom modified with an ivory handle and moulded grip.

Sh*t, Shadow thought as the chambered round flew from the weapon, forcing itself through his frontal cortex, through his brain and out the other side. All he could manage was a slight grin has he lost control of his body functions, he fell to the ground, his left arm twitching uncontrollably, his mind heavily damaged and unable to do anything. His life flashed before his eyes, due to the neural damage his optic nerve was severed and now brushed against his long term memory. Images of his childhood, his teenage years, his adult life came and went, all the memories he had, everything. He drooled slightly. His body shutdown, his heart, already confused by the mixed signals it was receiving from the brain turned itself off. The oxygen supply ceased to his major organs, his liver stopped functioning, his kidneys gave up, and all systems went offline.

His eyes started to go out of focus, still sending signals to his brain, he saw the roof of the room. He felt the house explode, a massive ball of fire burned fiercely as the roof was ripped off from the pressure, exposing the night sky to him. He looked at the stars, his body turning a bluish tint, he saw many stars, he saw the north star. His eyes never moving from their locked position. The brain matter eventually died though lack of oxygen, the electrical signals faded into nothing was left but background noise.

But his eyes forever remained locked on the sky.

Maybe in a gaze of hope or maybe just refusing to yield to death.

Or maybe, just maybe they waited for the time he would rise again.

The End.
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 05:26   #17
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Bonus points to shadow for the sig :lol:

Last edited by Wraith[x]; 20 Dec 2003 at 05:36.
Wraith[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:49   #18
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
Bonus points to shadow for the sig :lol:
Finally, someone noticed.
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 18:29   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

side note: Wraith, it's called Horizon FM :reindeer:
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 01:24   #20
Wo2
The Janitor!

Well I liked it. Very intense. Of course well have to wait for the other judges before I can give a final verdict. Mind you I still haven't got word for adams so it may be a little. Please bear with me.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:58   #21
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Lestat was on the run. A great hunter, so quickly becoming the hunted. These humans may be greatly inferior, but they have the advantage of travel by daylight. God he missed the sun, so bright, so powerful, but he was forced to live this life in darkness, and he did well out of it. Running through the dark, the vampire checked over his shoulder. they were still a long way back, and soon he would have to feed. He felt the hunger raise in him, he had to feed, he had to feed now. This is why he was approaching the village, as fast as his supernatural legs could carry him.

Careful, he thought, don’t want to leave a trail.

Nearing the village, he slowed his run to a walk. To the poor folk he must have appeared odd. A young noble appearing from dense forests to a village seldom visited by those borne to the heights of nobility. Entering the nearest tavern, he sat at his ease, approached by a young woman, attempting to sell herself to him. Following her to one of the taverns rooms, Lestat waited. As she turned her back, he grabbed her ‘round the neck and placed a hand over her mouth. She smelled so alive! He hated himself for doing this, but it is the only way you can survive. Once your soul is taken by the dark, there’s no turning back. Lestat sunk his fangs into her throat, letting the blood flow free into his mouth. The power, at the moment the first drop entered his mouth. At that moment, he could do anything. Feeling the flow slow, Lestat let the body drop. He felt alive, powerful, but time was short. It was nearing sunup, so a place to hide was needed. Luckily, those hunting him were superstitious fools, they did not believe him capable of entering a church, or even looking on a crucifix! He made his escape out of the window, flying to the ground with the grace of a cat from a tree, he hoped his nine lives were still intact.

Making his way the decrepit building that passed for a chapel in this place, this time, he went to the back, where the corpses lied, they were his brethren, after all. Finding a tomb form a forgotten time, when this land was infested with the wealthiest people on the continent. He moved the heavyset stone door, his vampiric strength all the greater for his fresh feed, and pulled it back behind it. They would never find him. Never! Moving the rotten corpse off the marble slab that had been its home for centuries, Lestat lay down. He was safe here, safe from the hunters. He could feel the sun rise, and his body passed into its unnatural day long slumber.

The group were getting closer, he could feel the beast, feel its fear. Jang hated the vampire, but not just for what it was. This one would make his life complete, the one that drove him to hunt, the one that killed his family. All of them, so long ago, but he still remembered. he remembered the monster smile as he left the young Jang, only 5 years of age, surrounded by the blood of his parents, the blood of his siblings. Jang was mad, he knew it, but it didn’t matter to him. All that mattered was the death of the vampire. Carrying on through the forest, nearing a village, the group dismounted. It was sunup, the monster, Lestat was its name, was resting. So much of what he believed about the children of the night was false. They entered places of god with no impairment whatsoever, crucifix’s were just wood to them. He knew the mind of this one now, it would feed in a tavern, on a young harlot, or a cutpurse. Then he would intrude on the grave of a poor being dead since the time when the monstrosity was sired, that’s what they called it, when they were created. He and his band headed towards the holy church of the village. Heading to the bodies, where the vampire would lie for the night. Walking around, he saw plenty of fresh graves, but only one looked to have been dug as recently as last night, and that was still open, with the body of a not unattractive young woman lying in it. He had found Lestat’s prey; he knew what he had to do. From his pocket he removed a stake, and dropped down into the grave. Summoning all his might, he plunged the sharpened wood clean into the heart of the woman. These monstrosities spread like the plague, leaving their children to fend for themselves, just as Jang had been left so long ago. The body shook, then sat bolt upright, eyes wide open, irises the colour of fresh blood, skin as white as fresh cream. The vampire burst into flame, leaving only the skeleton. Jang reached into his pocket and pulled out some pliers, tearing out the extended canines of the poor woman. He felt no pity for her now, but she had been put though agony by the beast, he knew. One from his group helped him out of the six foot deep hole, his greying hear just sticking out of the top. He did not have long left, but at last he would have his revenge. Heading a large tomb at the back, Jang smiled, this would be the best day of his life. Three large men went to the door with rods of iron, prying it open. It would be slow work, but the door would be open before the sun reached its zenith that day.

As the door to his nights resting place was opened, Lestat new fear. He felt the heat on his skin, and knew that his end was nigh. Drawing his body up faster than the human eye could see, to the hunters it would have appeared as if he just appeared upright. As they entered the tomb, his tomb, Lestat dived at the first, tearing their throat out with his teeth. As he did this, however, one of the others swung a metal pole for his head, shaking his brain in his vampiric skull. Vampires still felt pain; they were just stronger than people, and better at concealing it. Lestat felt his eyes go black. No, not black, red. Red from his unspoilt blood. He was held down by two large men, and he saw his death. A greying man, at least fifty, but Lestat knew him, and knew that Jang would not hesitate in doing the deed, Lestat had made this mans life hell. Tilting back his head, Lestat laughed, mostly through fear, and waited for the pain to come. He felt the wooden stake enter through his chest, felt his ribs cracking, felt his heart beat its last. He screamed, a holler of pure agony mixed with rage, they couldn’t do this! He was the great vampire Lestat, one of the oldest and most powerful of their kind. They dragged him outside barely able to move now, and he knew true agony, and joy. He saw the sun again, and began his laughter anew, he laughed through the burning, it took only seconds, but it felt like a lifetime. He felt his skin burn to ashes, felt the pure agony of burning alive, but he was transfixed. He had missed the sun so much, and now it would be his undoing. He laughed through his death, until his tongue, and his mouth turned to ash. He deserved death, after all he had done, and he embraced the pain, staring up at the sun until his eyeballs boiled in the sockets, at which point his brain finally died.

Jang looked at the skeleton of Lestat, at last, the vampire was dead, but it did not feel as he had expected, he did not feel joy at the creatures death, it did not bring his family back, and even if it had, after the ling years of hunting, Jang had forgotten how to smile, but at last it was done, he could finally let himself die. Walking away from his group, all full of mirth, he knew he too must die this day. He had been away from them too long already, and lost what of him was human in the hunt. Heading to a nearby tree, he removed from his pocket a noose. Throwing one end over a sturdy branch, he placed his head in the noose and lifted his legs. He did not feel remorse in taking his own life, he no longer believed in heaven and hell as depicted in the bible, but he did know he would see his family again, and that was what mattered.

The end.

/ooc/ thinking of making this Jang fellow a regular character, the absolute opposite of Lestat, what do you think? \ooc\
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 04:18   #22
Wo2
The Janitor!

Holy... Long.... Wraith, slick has given his judging on your post and I've updated... good job.

Next up. (Drum roll please) Shadow275 [Sorry adam. I'm still awaitng your judging]

Wo2: 8/10
Muha: 9/10
Bakan: 9/10
slick: 7/10

Good:
Very intense.
Fast paced.
Had a russian.
Nice twist with the smile on your face at death.

Bad:
Little heavy on Swearing? (Going way out on a limb here)
um... little long but not bad.
Ugly:
He wasn't his friend.
Sucker Shot, Ouch

I would like to day that most of the bad and ugly didn't affect our choices in anyway. Just have them for fun. Also I went way out on a limb for any bads or ugly! Good job Shadow. Very nice.

Adam you should be next.

Last edited by Wo2; 24 Dec 2003 at 03:17.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 04:45   #23
Wraith[x]
Moo?

I'll go by uni scoring, on which 75% = 86 and 2/3% = First, therefore, mine was just as good as shadows... possibly.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 04:58   #24
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Sent in my scores for the last 3 victi...... I mean contestants.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 05:01   #25
Wo2
The Janitor!

I'm er sorry to say.... but I changed my vote 3 times... I know

BAD Wo2 BAD. Think of the example your setting. BAD

I realy must apolgize.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 05:08   #26
Wo2
The Janitor!

Next up

Adam

Wo2: 6/10
Muha: 6/10
Bakan: 5/10
slick: 5/10

Good:
Quirky humor Worthy of the SSI
Adam Died
Muha Hate Adam

Bad:
Adam Invoked Cheesehead
Muha Hates Adam

Ugly:
Misspelled Cheesehead
Confusion Worthy of the GD board
Muha Hates Adam

Well I can say I didn't hate you, Muha is a diffrent story. It may have had a certian SSI or GD quality to it, it was a little.... Confusing?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:40   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

hurry up and judge me .
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 20:42   #28
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Lestat

2/10

Marks removed for hassling the judges
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 23:06   #29
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

*lestat sulks*
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:48   #30
Wraith[x]
Moo?

1/10

1 points knocked off for sulking
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 20:53   #31
Wo2
The Janitor!

I know I know. But you see it's the hoilydays so I figure thee judges are off Galivanting around the universe. I'll get around to it I promise.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 00:44   #32
Wo2
The Janitor!

Good new vampire_lestat 3/4 judges are ready so here we go.

vampire_lestat :

Wo2: 9/10
Muha: 9.795/10
Bakan: 10/10
slick: 7.5/10

Good:
worked in two deaths
Build up
liked the setting
New Charecter.

Bad:
um...

Ugly:
Ripping teeth out.

There it be... Still awaiting Muha.

Last edited by Wo2; 2 Jan 2004 at 03:01.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 13:23   #33
Muha
The Port Royale

9.795/10

Love the use of vampireness, felt like a blade movie

and nothing bad about it really
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 13:40   #34
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

whoot.
9/10
10/10
7.5/10
9.795/10

avg. 9.07375/10
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:08   #35
Wo2
The Janitor!

good job
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 18:07   #36
Wraith[x]
Moo?

*feels like a failure...*
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 21:16   #37
Wo2
The Janitor!

I should hope not. Yours was a nice comidic post. The death contset may move into other ways. Such as Comidic Deaths, Sci-Fi deaths, ect. So you stand a chance still.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 21:18   #38
Wraith[x]
Moo?

\o/ Surrealism 0wnz j00 4ll
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 22:53   #39
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

its ok, ive got a special death saved for round two .
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 21:41   #40
Muha
The Port Royale

I am now accepting bribes people

some cyb0r?
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 23:33   #41
Wo2
The Janitor!

WEll that'd be all fine and dandy if anyone else wanted to post their deaths. Well anyway I shall begin the next round sometime next week.

And the Winner of this round is:

vampire_lestat

Congradulations. Sorry no prize money or thropihes. Just the knowlegde that you Die with STLYE!!
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 17:20   #42
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

i formally request a trophy .
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 17:24   #43
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack comes in with a helicopter and drops a pure golden trophy, weighing in at 100kg, onto lestat from above*

look out below !

Unread 4 Jan 2004, 17:45   #44
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

w00t, death by victory.

*lestat gets squashed*
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 18:35   #45
flapjack
crashed computer

how about you fight someone about who gets to stay in the exploding volcano?

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:43   #46
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Rather a puny trophy...
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:53   #47
Muha
The Port Royale

will NO ONE BRIBE ME

cmoin...just a little cyb0rsexing and youve got a 10/10
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 18:22   #48
Wo2
The Janitor!

to late to change score. Why else do you think I insisted you send your score by PM, it was so I could post them all at once and be the only one to change the scores. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 20:00   #49
Muha
The Port Royale

but i could change it before you get it
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 02:30   #50
Wo2
The Janitor!

meh. Oh wait. It's next week...crap. Well I suppose if my word is as good as any. I better get started. Old judges, you can re-apply but if I chose someone else