User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2005, 09:33   #1
hwwer

re: the first annual war song contest

in the tune of 'jinngle bells'

UK alliance, UK alliance,
they are all gay,
they attack me every night, cos i wouldn't join and fight, hey.

uk alliance, uk alliance,
they are all gay,
because i am in scythe i could not join, i wouldnt anyway.

thank you

timmay
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 09:44   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the first annual war song contest

You clearly need more amps, because that didn't scan very well.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 11:24   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Suck my c*ck, suck my c*ck
Your song really suck
Get your shitty songs off here
before it makes me nuuUUuuuts.

Ownd pwnd & crownd
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 14:34   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

is it me or is the war song contest one of the most disturbingly shite ideas ever? Forcing alliances to make music videos instead ... now that would be bordering on being semi interesting.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 15:48   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
is it me or is the war song contest one of the most disturbingly shite ideas ever?
It's just you

Last edited by Alessio; 27 Nov 2005 at 15:54.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote