User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:47   #1
Dreadnought!

So ive got a headache

FFS and no chemists open at 11pm

why?

why fs!

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:51   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Because you're a bloated welsh **** with an attitude problem.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:53   #3
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Rids may have a valid point although he is from a bigger wankhole than Wales.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:53   #4
Dark_Mage
I wish I was a Commander

Dark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud ofDark_Mage has much to be proud of
Someone in your block will have headache pills surely.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:56   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
eat something.

in my experience food tends to ease headaches (although i have absolutely no idea why)
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:59   #6
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
Re: So ive got a headache

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

why?

why fs!
go to tescos open 24/7 and paracetamol galore
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:02   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So ive got a headache

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

why?

why fs!
Because God hates you and I hate you because you created this tosspot thread.

Enjoy the aneurism.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread