User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2005, 17:10   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm Not Sure That Cursive Handwriting Gets All The Disrespect It Deserves

A friend of mine is an assistant teacher in a 4th grade class. She was correcting spelling tests that the students had taken; as it was 4th grade, all the students were required to do all their tests in cursive.

now, don't get me wrong, there a number of perfectly good reasons to learn cursive handwriting:
1. Signing checks
2. Reading cursive (invariably your grandmother writes in cursive)
3. Signing things that aren't checks

but still. What a terrible handwriting form. Correcting cursive spelling apparently comes down to the following:
1. Count the number of lumps (m is a three lump letter, n two, r, e, and i 1)
2. Compare to the number of lumps there should be
3. If 1 =/= 2, select several lumps at random and circle them with a red pen
repeat as needed.

By around 8th grade, most of my teachers would only accept serious assignments if typed. Today I write with a fairly incomprehensible print/cursive hybrid, and I have 4th grade to thank for that. Now, I'm all in favor of making children miserable, but if the end result is making the world a worse place, it seems somewhat of a wash. Couldn't the children be made to sew clothes for 8 hours a day? It would help pay for the education system (which could use some help btw) and they might actually come out of it with a viable trade skill. Just brainstorming.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 17:20   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm Not Sure That Cursive Handwriting Gets All The Disrespect It Deserves

I despise cursive handwriting (or "joined up" as we called it). I was continuously told that it was really important when I was a child (I had shite handwriting) but I've never had to use it ever.

In fact, I'd say my main source or ire with the education system is the mind control, preperation for the drudgery of work, or ritual humiliation - it's the fact they wasted so many hours of my ****ing life with that shit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 17:40   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Individual people's handwriting becomes illedgible not because of the method of writing that they use, but because they are spastics.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 17:59   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Most professionals have illegible handwriting. I don't see how your point follows from this Yahwe
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 18:12   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i nearly always use cursive writing, its virtually illegible to anyone but me, but as nearly all of my writing is my own uni work, then it doesnt really matter.

also, its much much faster.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 18:35   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: I'm Not Sure That Cursive Handwriting Gets All The Disrespect It Deserves

As a child, I loved learning cursive because it was the form used by adults (back when people actually wrote out letters to each other as their primary means of communication with those they didn't see every day--now we just call or email). I also used it for taking notes in classes, since I could write cursive a lot faster. I studied some calligraphy in college which gave me some insight on how to make my writing look good (or at least better).

Sadly, I don't have much use for it anymore except my signature and the occasional greeting card.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 18:45   #7
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

The point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
its much much faster.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 18:51   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
The point?
why are you writing on paper at all?

as tactitus says, sometimes you write to take notes. but when i take notes, i'm usually copying
A) equations
B) graphs

neither of which 'cursive well' to my knowledge.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:00   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My writing was awful at university, to the point where I wrote all my exam essays in capital letters for fear the lecturers would be unable to read my writing.

I've since got better at writing in lower case. I've had to be, for writing on the board and things. Plus, it'd be very hypocritical when I criticise my pupil's handwriting, if my own is just as shoddy.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:08   #10
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I've gradually developed a habit whereby instead of joining up my letters, I just tend to write them close to each other instead. I only ever join up letters which "flow" into each other, like h and e. I can still write pretty quickly though, and everybody can read my writing so I now proclaim that my way is better
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:09   #11
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Cursive handwriting looks sexy though, and it'll be excellent should you ever write a letter to someone.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:19   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

what is cursive handwriting? just writing swear words?
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:25   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I've gradually developed a habit whereby instead of joining up my letters, I just tend to write them close to each other instead. I only ever join up letters which "flow" into each other, like h and e. I can still write pretty quickly though, and everybody can read my writing so I now proclaim that my way is better
I'll betcha mine's faster though, its a brilliant advantage in today's bustling, lively, up-to-the-minute lifestyle.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:29   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i nearly always use cursive writing, its virtually illegible to anyone but me, but as nearly all of my writing is my own uni work, then it doesnt really matter.

We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:31   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Cursive handwriting looks sexy though, and it'll be excellent should you ever write a letter to someone.
even if no one can ever read what it says properly.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:37   #16
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't write for the retarded.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:40   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Joined up is generally faster, and I sometimes use it for taking notes in lectures. When I write for myself though, I normally dont use it.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 19:42   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I don't write for the retarded.
If you're writing in a style no one but you can read, even if it looks pretty, they're still not going to be able to read the letter.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 20:04   #19
Weeks
Banned

It depends how cursive it is. If you write a letter to someone and you don't join up your letters you'll look like you're still seven.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 20:12   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Joined up is generally faster, and I sometimes use it for taking notes in lectures. When I write for myself though, I normally dont use it.
I now have visions of piles and piles of crazy randian rantings, on top of Nods desk, probably written in purple ink.

Last edited by Deepflow; 17 Oct 2005 at 21:11.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 20:32   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cursive handwriting when done properly is probably the most aesthetically pleasing form of handwriting. We were taught cursive in school, and I used to write it until I was about ten or so, at which point I switched over to non-cursive handwriting. It wasn't really a conscious decision, it just felt more natural to me - I've never switched back.

I can still write in cursive, it's just not really any faster than non-cursive, although that may be due to lack of use. At any rate, my handwriting now generally looks like this.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 20:36   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

very pretty. most people have given up trying to copy my lecture notes, as they get every other word wrong
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 21:15   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I write all my letters in blood, so I don't think people bother much looking at the content or handwriting. They're too busy trying to dial 999 after slashing their fingers open on the razorblades I put on the envelope.

That'll learn them for making fun of my capital letters.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 21:33   #24
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cursive derives from words that can been intrerpreted as "running hand." Thus, when teaching cursive, in order to make it both more humiliating for the student as well as serving a social purpose, why not have the little blighters practice while running? It might melt a little fat off of their tubby little butts as well as breaking them away from their computers, text messagers, etc.
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 21:37   #25
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Cursive derives from words that can been intrerpreted as "running hand." Thus, when teaching cursive, in order to make it both more humiliating for the student as well as serving a social purpose, why not have the little blighters practice while running? It might melt a little fat off of their tubby little butts as well as breaking them away from their computers, text messagers, etc.
If cursive is running, then my writing is the hurdles, which is much more impressive.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 22:09   #26
Weeks
Banned

It's easier to write cursively. Some letters lead into others really well, 'a' and 'l' for example. You obviously don't have to join every letter.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 20:39   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cursive plays a vital role in our society - how else would we get our registrars