User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 13:40   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Today God has taken his revenge on RPers

And I find it both amusing and intriguing at the same time.
Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard of anything like this happening before. Once you've got past the comedy "haha all those late nights/early mornings destroyed by shit code" value of it, it's quite an interesting situation for both the players and the game developers to be in. I don't know anything about the game so I don't know how it would work, but apparently people have even attempted to quarantine players in some areas, although this has failed.
Given recent news headlines about weirdos killing people (in real life) for destroying their property (property in the game), can the players expect to be compensated? Should the players expect to be compensated?

My own personal view is
a) It's just a game
b) Excreta occurs

Think of it as a social experiment that's more interesting than big brother.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 13:44   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Today God has taken his revenge on RPers

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
And I find it both amusing and intriguing at the same time.
Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard of anything like this happening before. Once you've got past the comedy "haha all those late nights/early mornings destroyed by shit code" value of it, it's quite an interesting situation for both the players and the game developers to be in. I don't know anything about the game so I don't know how it would work, but apparently people have even attempted to quarantine players in some areas, although this has failed.
Given recent news headlines about weirdos killing people (in real life) for destroying their property (property in the game), can the players expect to be compensated? Should the players expect to be compensated?

My own personal view is
a) It's just a game
b) Excreta occurs

Think of it as a social experiment that's more interesting than big brother.
this story is bollocks
it's not happening.
theres nothing on wow forums about it, and it's on non of my servers.
ps wow players != RPers
most wow players don't give a shit. and avoid the two RP server just like we avoid RP here.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 16:57   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It is quite funny though.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 17:43   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Interesting as there are a few different reports about it such as this

Posts are continuing about it too, bear in mind I have no ****ing clue what this guy is saying really..
Quote:
I was in IF when the plague started to break out, later when it was at full force, and even later when there were piles of skeletons.

I was using a L38 mage at the time. Just high enough level to not be immediately wiped out and to allow an escape, but low enough level that I died pretty quickly if I lingered near other characters.

The plague was rather ghastly. The "rend" bloodspurt effect was issuing from just about every character in the IF common area between the bank and the AH. It seemed to spread pretty far into other towns. There were skeletons (generally in front of Inns where people Hearthstone teleport to) in towns that could only really be explained by the plague.

I am not sure Blizzard really should have done anything. Disease spread in high density populations is reality. Why not allow it in some form?
From here
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 17:43   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Digital AIDS - what a concept.
I reckon quite a few here might have it already.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 18:04   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
this story is bollocks
it's not happening.
theres nothing on wow forums about it, and it's on non of my servers.
ps wow players != RPers
most wow players don't give a shit. and avoid the two RP server just like we avoid RP here.
It's not bollocks, it is true, the wow plague is real. Google it if you don't have a WoW account.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 18:09   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

basically people who fight that boss get their pets diseased and then dismiss their pets, then later resummon them in towns to be douchebags. the sum plague-like effect is kind of cool, but when npcs get afflicted, they heal too fast to die and from then on anyone walking near dies.

the players themselves are just ripping off of the original terrorist act (months ago), when someone got their pet 'bombed' by a raid boss, dismissed and resummoned in a populated area, killing all the players around in one big kaboom.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 19:36   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is indeed, real, and acropolis' post is quite accurate.

When you fight the end boss of the Zul'Gurub raid instance, the aforementioned Hakkar the Soulflayer, he casts a debuff called Corrupted Blood which is a pretty hefty Damage-Over-Time spell, which has the side effect of spreading to players nearby. Blizzard seem to have forgotten about the previous incident in which such a spell was misused, and this one has as well.

It's not even necessary to use a pet, you can also simply Hearthstone to one of the capitals or portal an entire 20-man raid with the debuff to the capitals, and have them spread some carnage. Normally this would end pretty soon when everyone dies horribly, but the problem is that this debuff also affects NPC's patrolling the cities, who do not actually die from the damage sustained, but do keep spreading it around.

It is, in fact, quite hilarious.
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13vb.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aids34bq.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aids55ly.jpg

Blizzard did take the servers down at 5AM a few days back to apply a hotfix, but from what I'm hearing on the SA WoW forums, it didn't quite work and appears to still be happening. Alas, no death and destruction on my server. Which is probably good, as I'm not a healing class
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 19:47   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm happy I haven't moved past occasionally playing diablo 2 online, reading this. I don't know what blizzard can do but say "well, sorry, bad coding, if you died there's nothing we can do". Perhaps they can load backups, if they make them...
Servers might not be quite so busy in the near future though
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 19:52   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's no need whatsoever to load any backups or make any compensation, nor will many players leave, if any at all, because of this. They just need to hotfix it properly so that leaving Zul'Gurub cancels the curse, and pets stop having the buff when re-summoned.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 20:16   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'm happy I haven't moved past occasionally playing diablo 2 online, reading this. I don't know what blizzard can do but say "well, sorry, bad coding, if you died there's nothing we can do". Perhaps they can load backups, if they make them...
Servers might not be quite so busy in the near future though
If anything, this has made wow probably more popular.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 21:44   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It's not bollocks, it is true, the wow plague is real. Google it if you don't have a WoW account.
i HAVE a wow account

the trigger for this has been out a week, and i've seen nothing on any of my 5 chars.
Nor has the EU forums got any info that i've seen.

edit : what leshy says tho.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 21:53   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i HAVE a wow account

the trigger for this has been out a week, and i've seen nothing on any of my 5 chars.
Nor has the EU forums got any info that i've seen.

edit : what leshy says tho.
It must just be on some American servers then. :/
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 22:41   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WoW has terrorism and aids?

Where do i get an account and how much. Ive always wanted to infect people with teh digital aids!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 00:05   #15
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not just any aids.
Face aids.
Incurable face aids.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 07:21   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I blame George Bush!
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 09:43   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

NB, it has been happening on the twilight's hammer server as my guild has come across it
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 11:18   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

So when you die you cant respawn then?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 12:22   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Yes you can. The only real downside to this is that your equipped items suffer a 10% durability loss upon death, which means that you'll have to pay repair costs, which can go up quite considerably for people decked out in epic gear.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 14:33   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Yes you can. The only real downside to this is that your equipped items suffer a 10% durability loss upon death, which means that you'll have to pay repair costs, which can go up quite considerably for people decked out in epic gear.
I would just get naked in infected areas hehe.
Doesnt cost a penny if you aint wearing it.
So if you going to a major city strip off before going in

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 15:34   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or just stop talking to players retarded enough to take the disease into a populated area... to be honest, if a plyer does this now they are just trying to be muppets i think
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 15:44   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Today God has taken his revenge on RPers

So Megla made a post mockinga problem effecting 'RPers', and then about half of GD came into the thread and started wringing their hands because it was affecting them?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 15:51   #23
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I haven't gotten the disease yet, and I'm always hanging around populated areas
Also, taking revenge? hah, you die cos of a disease, you just spawn when you find your body (easy task) and get your armour fixed, nothing wrong with it :|
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:00   #24
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So Megla made a post mockinga problem effecting 'RPers', and then about half of GD came into the thread and started wringing their hands because it was affecting them?
Out of say over 15 servers only 4 are RP and I wouldnt touch A RP tbh bit to much for me when i just wanna play a game not live it.

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:01   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
you just spawn when you find your body (easy task) and get your armour fixed, nothing wrong with it :|
doesnt cost much for a lvl 10 ur right.

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:19   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Dear Noah
If you think that the cost of repairing 10% of your armour is expensive, then you should go make some money before lvling anymore, I find it pretty cheap at lvl34.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:23   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
i play a powerful wizard with a staff and a wand but i don't talk with the 'thou's and 'ye's.

those people are clearly a bunch of role-playing looosers.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:24   #28
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Dear Noah
If you think that the cost of repairing 10% of your armour is expensive, then you should go make some money before lvling anymore, I find it pretty cheap at lvl34.
well you respawn you get infected so you run back to your body you respawn you get infected you run back to your body you respawn you get infected and if you are high lvl (34 isnt high) then its going to cost you a lot of gold.
Or you could always accept 75% damage for ress in graveyard.
Anyways it doesnt bother me kila i aint came across the plague yet but it sounds funny.

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 16:29   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
well you respawn you get infected so you run back to your body you respawn you get infected you run back to your body you respawn you get infected and if you are high lvl (34 isnt high) then its going to cost you a lot of gold.
Or you could always accept 75% damage for ress in graveyard.
Anyways it doesnt bother me kila i aint came across the plague yet but it sounds funny.
my point is that when you get to a high lvl, you have more money... so it shouldn't be expensive.
Also, when you spawn you can spawn quite some distance from your corpse, so you can spawn in a place where there is no plague, but I haven't seen it either. And it should be cureable by priests/paladins/druids shouldn't it?
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 17:46   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

Shit! Not working!

AIDS! AIDS! AIDS!
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 18:15   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I find it pretty cheap at lvl34.
Wait until you hit 60 and a single evening in Molten Core or Blackwing Lair costs you 10g+ in repairs.

Also, I have a character in Ye Olde Goone Squade on the EU RPPVP server The Venture Co. It's pretty .
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 19:30   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I havent logged on in over a week. The plague appeared after I last logged in. Should be amusing.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 23:13   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Wait until you hit 60 and a single evening in Molten Core or Blackwing Lair costs you 10g+ in repairs.

Also, I have a character in Ye Olde Goone Squade on the EU RPPVP server The Venture Co. It's pretty .
by the time I'm lvl 60, 10g won't be much at all, Free mounts ftw btw
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 00:28   #34
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

A note to everyone defending themselves from RP claims:
It's a MMORPG.
I hope I don't have to spell out for you why you are wrong.
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 15:55   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

different levels of RPing though innit?

so long as you remember it's just a game you aren't really RP'ing... I treat it as a laugh and it was something to do in my free time, not that i have a lot of that any more
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 16:00   #36
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I spy with my little eye, someone who's been watching the Emperor's New Groove