User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:13   #1
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
i've lost faith in england

i don't know what it is, i dont know why it is, all i know is i have to get the hell out of this country, so the end of my college im going to america to do uni, meaning i have a year and a half before i go. how much money will i need, how much is uni tuition/board. there will be me and a mate of mine. anyway, you guys are probably the widest general base of knowledge i know, can you give me any information as to what to do.

because to put it simply. if i dont get out of here soon. i will commit suicide, there is nothing for me here.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:16   #2
seventh
Lai

no one give me a lecture on suicide, its not cos im depressed its because my biggest fear in life is to be bored, and im bored.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:17   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
its because my biggest fear in life is to be bored
sorry but that shows what a total and utter twat you are

i can think of a million worse things than being 'bored'
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:18   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
a friend of mine studied and lived in seattle for 2 1/2 years. he left for there just before his GCSE's. hes home now, and hes glad to be back. it may just be him, or it may be seattle, but hes sworn to not return to america anytime within the next few decades. after 2 years he hated the place.

dunno if thats any help or not
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:22   #5
seventh
Lai

ragnarak, ok being tortured to death having your toenails pulled out and so on

but on basic feelings side, anger, sadness, etc. dont worry me, i just get scared about being bored with my life

what the **** is the point in having a life if it is boring and unenjoyable

you ****ing bad tempered old ****.

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:25   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
love you to hunnybuns

but really, basing a decision to live in another country for several years due to the fact that you're 'bored' at the minute really doesn't sound a great idea, what's gonna stop you being bored in america?
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:29   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Go to Canada, it like america, but without americans and GWB
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:30   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: i've lost faith in england

Quote:
i don't know what it is, i dont know why it is, all i know is i have to get the hell out of this country, so the end of my college im going to america to do uni, meaning i have a year and a half before i go. how much money will i need, how much is uni tuition/board. there will be me and a mate of mine. anyway, you guys are probably the widest general base of knowledge i know, can you give me any information as to what to do.

because to put it simply. if i dont get out of here soon. i will commit suicide, there is nothing for me here.
i'm gonna have to disagree with others.

it doesn't matter where you move to, as long as you don't act like a twat when you get there it'll be cool (helps to speak that language too).

cause unlike back at home all of the sudden people see you and think
A) he's not a twat
B) he didn't hook up with my sister that time
C) he doesn't still owe me $50
D) get away from my sister you mooching twat

anyway, america and europe aren't really 'different' in any real way. just new people and old people.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:33   #9
Idi

running away is the best way to solve all of lifes little problems!
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:34   #10
Ragnarak

Re: Re: i've lost faith in england

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i'm gonna have to disagree with others.

it doesn't matter where you move to, as long as you don't act like a twat when you get there it'll be cool (helps to speak that language too).

cause unlike back at home all of the sudden people see you and think
A) he's not a twat
B) he didn't hook up with my sister that time
C) he doesn't still owe me $50
D) get away from my sister you mooching twat

anyway, america and europe aren't really 'different' in any real way. just new people and old people.
yeah but he'd get all that from going to uni somewhere here too, plus he gets the 'safety net' of his friends and family not being THAT far away if he really does need them
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:36   #11
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Go to Canada, it like america, but without americans and GWB
But you'll be eaten by bears, frozen by the extreme cold and thrown into jail by the oppressive mounties.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 18:43   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuddley_Battleship
But you'll be eaten by bears, frozen by the extreme cold and thrown into jail by the oppressive mounties.
They have decent beer

oh, and you were right on que btw
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:37   #13
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

america
try sponsorship, get in touch with an american firm and see if they ll sponser you through uni since you should be brighter than the average american they should be happy to pay for your tuition in return for summer work and work after uni.

you'll be more bored in america and get more depressed leaving behind your friends and so on
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 19:39   #14
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
What it will cost depends on where you move to and what you study. Figure the highest costs in New England and California.
Midwest and western states will be cheaper and just as nice.
Seattle has way to much rain for my tastes, I wouldn't like it there either. Fact is America is so friggin big and diverse you can find anything you want here, just make a list of requirements.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 20:12   #15
seventh
Lai

I'm not running away, i dont want to run away. i just dont like england, whats the point in staying? i may aswell go and see the world, its stupid wasting it here. q

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 20:28   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'm not running away, i dont want to run away. i just dont like england, whats the point in staying? i may aswell go and see the world, its stupid wasting it here. q
So how is that not running?

You're leaving because you can't stand staying. To some, that looks incredably weak.

But the information you asked for is as follows:

I can't help you with information on getting an American Visa, but colleges here generally cost about $10,000 a semester (depends whether you're on a trimester or semester system) since you're international, you may be applicable for some scholarships, but I can't tell which ones or from who.

There are approximately 30 thousand colleges and universities in the continental US. UW (I assume this is where your friend went) is a student base of 20K. Seattle is a fun city, but it's strangely warm, never has sunlight, never snows, in filled with hippies and preppies, and costs 40x as much as it should. (why crab costs $30 more than it does 300 miles inland when there is an ocean next to the resturant problem). This is probably why he didn't like it much.

All I can say, is do your research before committing to this.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 20:48   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
why dont you just go to uni here (where its cheaper) then take a year out and go to america <--- the 'nilla route. You can also then join him in gunnery practise.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:28   #18
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.frenchforeignlegion.org/

hei
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 21:59   #19
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Seattle is a fun city, but it's strangely warm,
It isn't strange. Seattle is warmed by the Pacific Ocean, just as England is warmed by the Gulf Stream. That is also why it rains so much there, as the warm moist Pacific air cools over land it condenses into rain. And I will never understand why seafood almost always is more expensive in coastal cities than it is inland.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:08   #20
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
It isn't strange. Seattle is warmed by the Pacific Ocean, just as England is warmed by the Gulf Stream. That is also why it rains so much there, as the warm moist Pacific air cools over land it condenses into rain. And I will never understand why seafood almost always is more expensive in coastal cities than it is inland.
I live in New Mexico. That means I'm 300-400 miles from the nearest ocean. Everything there is weird to me.

Here the temperature is nice in the afternoons, but drops to subzero at night.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:42   #21
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Like others have said, the US is just too varied to help you much unless you narrow it down some. I would call $15-20k a year for school a resonable amount, there's also $10k and $35k if that's what you want.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 22:47   #22
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
oh the irony. the first time i met Seventh ('Angelsheep') back when PA IRC was a channel on DALnet, we had a conversation about how stupid Americans were... We used the examples of Apollo 13 and IGI... (I remember saying about how a lot of americans were confused about the lack of the movies Apollo 1-12)
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:44   #23
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
reasons why England rocks:[list=1][*]NHS[*]laws on drinking[*]political freedom from radical parties or just plain idiots[*]chances are you wont get bombed to sh1t (unlike in the good ol' US of A)[*]its NOT legal to have an army in yer back garden (unlike in certain american states, where you dont need to declare military surplus weapons, so effectivly you can set up an AA (Anti-Aircraft) gun in your back garden and shoot rabbits with it)[/list=1]
Yup sounds like moving out's a pretty good idea to me.

Moron.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:57   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
running away is underrated. do it.
Running away can indeed be good

Fresh start and all that, nothing clears cobwebs like it!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 23:59   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by vampire_lestat
reasons why England rocks:[list=1][*]NHS[*]laws on drinking[*]political freedom from radical parties or just plain idiots[*]chances are you wont get bombed to sh1t (unlike in the good ol' US of A)[*]its NOT legal to have an army in yer back garden (unlike in certain american states, where you dont need to declare military surplus weapons, so effectivly you can set up an AA (Anti-Aircraft) gun in your back garden and shoot rabbits with it)[/list=1]
Yup sounds like moving out's a pretty good idea to me.

Moron.
I cant work out if you were being sarcastic, everything you just listed apart from the bombing one are reasons why england disgusts me, and the bombing one is wrong.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:03   #26
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[*]political freedom from radical parties or just plain idiots

Moron.

Might want to double-check that.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:07   #27
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
i've lost faith in england
You reminded me of some of the cleverest lyrics I've ever heard. Anyone else remember Carter USM and a song called England? This one might just suit your mood seventh.
Quote:
England

I was born under a wandering star
in the second council house of Virgo
Forceply removed from the belly of my ma
and raised on milk and Pernod
So just lie back and think of England
Because I slid down bannisters
for judges and bannisters
reader's wives' husbands
with toothless decay
I've been GBH'd and ABH'd
for a packet of B & H
I've been taken
and I've been driven away
I was fornicating
before I could read or write
and now I can't stop, sir
I graduated from the Universty of Life
and the school of hard knocks, sir
And my telephone is always ringing
and my number is triple-X directory
call 0898 treble three
Talk dirty to me
Oh come on all ye unfaithful,
joyful, triumphant and pathetically weak
I've been Amsterdamned, Reeperbahned,
wham bam no thank you mammed
If the spirit is willing
then the telephone's cheap
And if you want to step outside love
you step outside love with me
You can step outside with me
And if we ever meet again
Don't know where
and I don't care when
I'm gonna help you with you're sickness
like a Jehovah's Witness
you'll be born again
and again, and again
Just lie back, close your eyes
and think of England
and what England's done for me
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:08   #28
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I am extremely disillusioned with the UK, so I have put the Five Year Plan into place which sees me emigrating to a nicer country.

One which:
  • Places a high value on the medical, financial and mental welfare of its people
  • Has some sort of economic conscience
  • Places the customer first in retail and commerce
  • Has a governmental system that understands the concept of "accountability"
  • Does not deride the desire to better one's self or go in a different direction from the crowd
  • Welcomes new ideas and concepts
  • Has a population whose general behaviour does not involve putting one's self first and foremost
  • Has social direction
  • Knows what scruples are and when to put them into practice
  • Does not stick its nose into every armed conflict it can spend money on
  • Appreciates cultural stimuli
Anybody want to come with?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:15   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I cant work out if you were being sarcastic, everything you just listed apart from the bombing one are reasons why england disgusts me, and the bombing one is wrong.

aah yes, your unbalanced views on society always astound me.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:17   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

you gonna call it sayonaraland?

or maybe The Culture.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:25   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you gonna call it sayonaraland?
or maybe The Culture.
I did consider buying an island but the mandatory "isolated and well-meaning new culture spiralling towards inevitable massacre over where to put the coconuts" thing was a fly in the ointment.

So I chose New Zealand.

Coming?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:37   #32
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
...list
I doubt such place exists.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:40   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Move to Scotland then , you whiny southern tosser.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:43   #34
Mirai

Quote:
its NOT legal to have an army in yer back garden (unlike in certain american states, where you dont need to declare military surplus weapons, so effectivly you can set up an AA (Anti-Aircraft) gun in your back garden and shoot rabbits with it)
What's wrong with that?

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 00:54   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Re: Re: i've lost faith in england

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Move to Scotland then , you whiny southern tosser.
Ah yes, Scotland the brave...

Up where the kilts are flapping,
Up where the jocks are strapping
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:26   #36
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am extremely disillusioned with the UK, so I have put the Five Year Plan into place which sees me emigrating to a nicer country.

One which:
  • Places a high value on the medical, financial and mental welfare of its people
  • Has some sort of economic conscience
  • Places the customer first in retail and commerce
  • Has a governmental system that understands the concept of "accountability"
  • Does not deride the desire to better one's self or go in a different direction from the crowd
  • Welcomes new ideas and concepts
  • Has a population whose general behaviour does not involve putting one's self first and foremost
  • Has social direction
  • Knows what scruples are and when to put them into practice
  • Does not stick its nose into every armed conflict it can spend money on
  • Appreciates cultural stimuli
Where you going? La La land?
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:35   #37
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

So I chose New Zealand.

Coming?
Might as well, nothing to do here.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 01:41   #38
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Ive decided to move to southern france, canada or norway after i leave uni

Im definately ditching this place.
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:07   #39
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
Might as well, nothing to do here.
\o/ Hurrah!

It's practically going to be an INVASION!
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 02:17   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
if i dont get out of here soon. i will commit suicide, there is nothing for me here.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Muppet.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 03:23   #41
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You could just try moving to a different bit of the same country.

(I don't see how you can be bored until you've exhausted all the decent books, films, games, plays, TV programs, museums, galleries, recreational activities and websites available and taken maybe a dozen degrees. That's assuming your friends are dull, and without actually creating anything yourself.)
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2003, 09:03   #42
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:

University of Heidelberg. Heidelberg is good for five to 10 years. I love the place. Look into it.