User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Nov 2009, 20:38   #101
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: Interesting change in politics

I wonder why you idiots compare this gangbang to rounds where the alliance being ganged actually played to win? Apprime ain't playing to win this round. We dont have a full tag, we dont intent to have a full tag, we don't intent to recruit.

Wich part is so damn hard to understand?
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 20:46   #102
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
How long have you been playing pa exactly? Your forum account was registered a year ago, so I ask myself what makes you so qualified to come up with a better strategy for PA than the HC of the allies in question.

Do you really think that with your handful of rounds of experience that you can accurately predict how a round is going, better even than people like Pommeh and Steinmetz and Buddah? I'm quite sure they're better qualified to run their respective alliances than you would ever be.

Perhaps having your planetname in blue is the largest leadership position PA has in store for you
Yeah how dare anyone have an opinion!
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 20:50   #103
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
How long have you been playing pa exactly? Your forum account was registered a year ago, so I ask myself what makes you so qualified to come up with a better strategy for PA than the HC of the allies in question.
Cause a forum aco illustrates when someone started playing pa?

I also highly doubt playing pa for a longer period of time allows you to come up with awesome strategies. Maybe im wrong tho cause all those old school alliances seem to win round after rounds.. or?
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 20:52   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I wonder why you idiots compare this gangbang to rounds where the alliance being ganged actually played to win? Apprime ain't playing to win this round. We dont have a full tag, we dont intent to have a full tag, we don't intent to recruit.

There are a number of reasons why people did this. First off they don't believe you. They think you're just saying you're not going for the win to avoid incs until it's too late. Secondly even if you really aren't going for the win you can wind up winning anyways just on the back of your own strong performance. Third if apprime's core galaxies become unhittable it'd be irritating for all other alliances playing this round(regardless of whether you're not you're actually #1 in the score rankings anyways). Also if you win you go "ahaha we weren't even trying to win and you're so bad we won lol etc and I imagine that'd be fairly embarrassing for anyone actually intending on winning the round (although this is limited to just subh it seems so hey ho).

Quote:

Do you really think that with your handful of rounds of experience that you can accurately predict how a round is going, better even than people like Pommeh and Steinmetz and Buddah? I'm quite sure they're better qualified to run their respective alliances than you would ever be.
Wow, that was pretty pathetic. Not that the post you were replying to was exactly the height of awesome but at least it offered an argument.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 12 Nov 2009 at 20:57.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 20:59   #105
Cain
Awesome

But the main reason is all of the alliances lacking guts to actually do something on their own. Pa could be alot more fun if people actually tried to show they are an alliance instead of hiding behind eachother. I seriously wonder if CT or ND are actually gonna try sorting something out now cause it seems Subh is the only 1 playing
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 21:06   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most alliances aren't that interested in fighting for the top spot. ND/CT have, since r26, aimed at the top spot and had a bunch of pretty good chances at it only to fall short. Which really just feels like a horrific waste of time. As Homer Simpson once said the lesson kids is never try.

Equally a lot of people don't feel like the onus is on them. They see an Ascendancy and an Apprime playing and feel fairly secure about the current #1 alliance not being allowed to run away with it. Because those alliances just aren't the types to sit back and let it happen. Realistically we're all in a fairly stagnant political cycle at the minute. Personally I probably wouldn't have hit back subh if I was apprime. I'd have picked the weakest alliance that joined the block and utterly ****ed them up. Nobody wants to pick a fight with the crazy guy. He's crazy after all, who knows what he might do! Most of the other alliances reckoned you wouldn't hit them back though and you'd go after subh as the instigators. In this, it seems, they were right.
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 22:08   #107
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post

Oh, we understand what you say. BUT! We don't believe a word. It's like believing Cardi when he says he didn't cheat.
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 22:29   #108
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

In round 17 a joint channel was set up with xVx (i was in xvx so i know) subh and couple more? with an excel spreadsheet with 1 bc continually hitting Omen 24/7...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 23:29   #109
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont recall how many attacked us tbh, but I know we got hammered.
Good thing I didnt play actively <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 15:20   #110
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
In round 17 a joint channel was set up with xVx (i was in xvx so i know) subh and couple more? with an excel spreadsheet with 1 bc continually hitting Omen 24/7...
I thought it was either r18 where subh xvx and escape team up on Omen (S.e.x.) or... R17 where subh and xvx teamed up on angels.

My memory must be failing me
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 15:43   #111
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

This has happened a few times before. R13 (?) Angels was also gangbanged by the rest of the universe bc they sided with eXilition.
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 15:54   #112
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
This has happened a few times before. R13 (?) Angels was also gangbanged by the rest of the universe bc they sided with eXilition.
I thought Angels usually got gangbanged because of general stupidity in their politics department.

If i recall correctly, every round they played they used a "shoot themselves in the foot"-tactic or similar.

However, Angels was very strong at times, but they failed over and over again with the politics.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 15:54   #113
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I thought it was either r18 where subh xvx and escape team up on Omen (S.e.x.) or... R17 where subh and xvx teamed up on angels.

My memory must be failing me
It's probably more likely that CBA is talking through his ass for the nine hundred and seventeenth time on these forums.
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 15:57   #114
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hey man r15 Angels, we took it too exi 1 on 1, we'd have suceeded aswell if it wasnt for those pesky kids (or if we kept it up)
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 16:01   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

Angels and the ministry bg, was there ever anything so inevitably doomed to fail horrifically?
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 16:01   #116
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Hey man r15 Angels, we took it too exi 1 on 1, we'd have suceeded aswell if it wasnt for those pesky kids (or if we kept it up)
Now that you remind me, i remember that and that's probably by far the best round Angels played.
I'm not talking down on Angels here, i'm just saying they had a notorious habbit of making stupid choices in politics or falling apart.
All in all Angels was a quality alliance, and that shows by still being remembered and brought up on theese forums all the time.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 16:18   #117
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
I know Angels went for subh in r15 ... we barely survived.
But what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 16:52   #118
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think I might have been in angels that round(clearly why they did well). Was it the round with the horrid stats where Xan FR>* ?
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 17:27   #119
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah isil, and I ran military! Funny round man. I think it was where xan fr hitting xan fr was epic fail. A matter of chicken, the xan that had the most shadows could make the other xan run. gg
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 18:15   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

Nah, it was xan fr owned everything and you needed 3 times the value of the attacker's tzens or whatever in vsh. Basically with xan fr you could roid everything, that's how exi xped past ND so fast. Most of ND's huge planets were just great targets.
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 18:39   #121
Alki
Drink is Good

ah yeah, what round am I thinking of then?
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 19:19   #122
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I love how you quoted two of the most idle people i've ever bp'ed with!

Seems to me that everyones kicked up alot of fuss about Apprime's main gals getting incs for a singular night, when they've prob had f'all inc for the rest of the round. When most of your ally is crammed into four 'fortress' gals you set yourself up for that sort of attack, nobody wants to start a block war - just roid the fat gals that would otherwise be too strong to attack. I really dont see how the teaming up on 4 gals for the night can be considered anything close to the gangbangs we've seen in the past - if the gals become too fat again, the same will happen and it would be naive to assume otherwise. If they werent so obsessed with 'fortress forming' then they would get gradually roided like everyone else, unique circumstances require a special response.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 19:52   #123
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Nah, it was xan fr owned everything and you needed 3 times the value of the attacker's tzens or whatever in vsh. Basically with xan fr you could roid everything, that's how exi xped past ND so fast. Most of ND's huge planets were just great targets.
reminds of our r15 gal with my wyverns were in demand v xan frig incs and I had to use the gals frigs as freezer flak for my cath co incs.

ah memories
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 20:05   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
I love how you quoted two of the most idle people i've ever bp'ed with!

Seems to me that everyones kicked up alot of fuss about Apprime's main gals getting incs for a singular night, when they've prob had f'all inc for the rest of the round. When most of your ally is crammed into four 'fortress' gals you set yourself up for that sort of attack, nobody wants to start a block war - just roid the fat gals that would otherwise be too strong to attack. I really dont see how the teaming up on 4 gals for the night can be considered anything close to the gangbangs we've seen in the past - if the gals become too fat again, the same will happen and it would be naive to assume otherwise. If they werent so obsessed with 'fortress forming' then they would get gradually roided like everyone else, unique circumstances require a special response.
Yeah, down with fortressing, let the gal which can avoid incs due to being massively fenced win woo!

I think most people would rather end this round covered in vomit than see your gal win lukey sorry to disappoint
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 21:09   #125
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, down with fortressing, let the gal which can avoid incs due to being massively fenced win woo!

I think most people would rather end this round covered in vomit than see your gal win lukey sorry to disappoint
Heh, I dont discriminate against anyone depending on what their ally is. I simply dont care what ally theyre in and take them all as they come, no intentional fence was formed - just because the gal isnt the core of an ally with whatever fanboys they can convince to try and exile in - doesnt mean its a 'fenced gal'. You called my gal in R32 fenced, even though the bp was of 5 asc as were the two late signups. Everyone in my current gal chose their own alliance and if it was truely fenced we wouldnt have any asc ingal as everyone knows asc attack gals regardless of whether their members are there making their presence in a 'fence' utterly useless.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 21:24   #126
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heh, I dont discriminate against anyone depending on what their ally is. I simply dont care what ally theyre in and take them all as they come, no intentional fence was formed - just because the gal isnt the core of an ally with whatever fanboys they can convince to try and exile in - doesnt mean its a 'fenced gal'. You called my gal in R32 fenced, even though the bp was of 5 asc as were the two late signups. Everyone in my current gal chose their own alliance and if it was truely fenced we wouldnt have any asc ingal as everyone knows asc attack gals regardless of whether their members are there making their presence in a 'fence' utterly useless.
Saying your current gal is not trying to fence is quite simply a blatant lie man. There is a reason why Pommeh tried to join asc preround, and youve most recent members into the 'right' alliances.

And I can only agree with JBG in that whatever happens this round, your gal shouldn't win
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 22:15   #127
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Saying your current gal is not trying to fence is quite simply a blatant lie man. There is a reason why Pommeh tried to join asc preround, and youve most recent members into the 'right' alliances.

And I can only agree with JBG in that whatever happens this round, your gal shouldn't win
Well to be fair I had no idea Pommeh had applied to asc and certainly his motives werent driven by the desire to make a better fence - as stated in my earlier post an asc in a fenced gal is utterly useless on multiple fronts. You really shouldnt go around stating things as fact when you simply have no idea on the subject - the only allianceless person who's ever come ingal was Aif everyone else is still in the ally they have always intended to play with pre-round. On the winning gal front, your obviously going to be biased since your in a gal competing for the same honours and tbh your gal is as equally fenced as ours.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 23:18   #128
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think part of this discussion is borne from the frustration that on regular occasions, the galaxies that give truly heroic performances don't win, because they lose to galaxies that quite simply, get attacked far less for the reason that they don't participate as heavily in war.

It's sad in some ways, but I think that these great galaxies have to take heart from their contribution and their performance. Just because you finish lower in the ranking doesn't mean you're not better, or less respected. Much the opposite in fact. Unfortunately, fighting wars means you lose out.

I'd contend that you can 'fence' without Ascendancy in your galaxy by the way. By having a spread of alliances in the galaxy you can pretty much make yourself a prime candidate for flagshipping, as alliances will take any kind of win they can if they can't take the alliance tag one. Which means that these galaxies get a larger defence pool by default, meaning they're actually near impenetrable later on.
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 01:53   #129
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Angels and the ministry bg, was there ever anything so inevitably doomed to fail horrifically?
Keep Team Win out of this.

By the way:

Ministry; Even if we lose, we win.
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 07:01   #130
isildurx

Quote:
On the winning gal front, your obviously going to be biased since your in a gal competing for the same honours and tbh your gal is as equally fenced as ours.
Undoubtedly my gal is just as fenced, not going to argue there. As for my gals chances to win, not really seeing them.
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 08:05   #131
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Heh, I dont discriminate against anyone depending on what their ally is. I simply dont care what ally theyre in and take them all as they come, no intentional fence was formed - just because the gal isnt the core of an ally with whatever fanboys they can convince to try and exile in - doesnt mean its a 'fenced gal'. You called my gal in R32 fenced, even though the bp was of 5 asc as were the two late signups.
No I didn't. I did say
Quote:
Yeah that 5 man ascendancy BP, 2 ascendancy late signups and having basically no input on politics sure has been one of the all-time great fencing efforts...
back ages ago as regards that gal but if you didn't get the sarcasm there I don't think there's much hope for you.

Quote:
Everyone in my current gal chose their own alliance and if it was truely fenced we wouldnt have any asc ingal as everyone knows asc attack gals regardless of whether their members are there making their presence in a 'fence' utterly useless.
Pretty much nobody does that anymore. The smaller alliances maybe a little bit but big gals don't get hit by them anyways. I doubt there's that much of a difference between ascendancy and most other alliances anymore. As regards the people in your gal I'd agree with you if most of them didn't change alliances relentlessly.
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 16:46   #132
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
You might be thinking of MISTU? They lost 50-60% of their roids in a night and then collapsed. A handful of Angels left and retagged.

Quote:
Was it the round with the horrid stats where Xan FR>* ?
r15.

ND made the mistake of trying to preserve value (ND. 'Preserving Value'. Lol ), when the best option was to stay small and XP whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
ND/InS did that earlier on iirc. Can't remember if xVx got involved or not :S

EDIT: As for this round, looks like Asc are building up for a strong run now. Solid avg roid lead over those above them, and with zik/xan heavy they're going to be seriously tough to take down.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 16:58   #133
JonnyBGood
Banned

Personally I think everyone should just gangbang DLR. #1 average size after all, clearly calling for at least a four alliance block to take them down. Probably five come to think of it.
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 17:57   #134
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally I think everyone should just gangbang DLR. #1 average size after all, clearly calling for at least a four alliance block to take them down. Probably five come to think of it.
why risk it? get 6 alliances.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 18:28   #135
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
why risk it? get 6 alliances.
DON'T LISTEN TO JBG'S PROPAGANDA TO GET ASC #1 AVG ROIDS! IF YOU HIT DLR, IT'S ROUND OVER ASC VICTORY!

But seriously, get 6 allies if you only wanna nick 2-3% from us, maybe. To safely put a double digit roid loss on us it'd take the rest of the top 10.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 19:25   #136
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
DON'T LISTEN TO JBG'S PROPAGANDA TO GET ASC #1 AVG ROIDS! IF YOU HIT DLR, IT'S ROUND OVER ASC VICTORY!

But seriously, get 6 allies if you only wanna nick 2-3% from us, maybe. To safely put a double digit roid loss on us it'd take the rest of the top 10.
isn't JBG F-Crew?
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 19:30   #137
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

It's all part of the propaganda!
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2009, 19:35   #138
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
DON'T LISTEN TO JBG'S PROPAGANDA TO GET ASC #1 AVG ROIDS! IF YOU HIT DLR, IT'S ROUND OVER ASC VICTORY!.

I know and agree but some folk are just that fking stupid
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 00:39   #139
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont put idea's into the alliance HCs heads
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 11:44   #140
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Well this round is rapidly turning into an Asc round heh

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 12:12   #141
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're only 20% behind Subh in average score, after all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 15:19   #142
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
We're only 20% behind Subh in average score, after all.
Yes but compared to Subh, you guys actually know how to gain roids. (without crashing for it like 4 of them managed to do today) Also you still have late starters that ain't in tag yet so it's pretty obvious who won.

Oh dear lord i just noticed asc is #1 in avg size aswell.
MY GOD A THREAT! MY DEAR GOD WHAT CAN BE DONE!

I'm fine with asc winning tho, no other alliance deserves it at all. But can someone atleast admit they won already so we don't get the same crying in 100 ticks how on earth this happened?

Thx in advance.. no really !
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 17:02   #143
lokken
BlueTuba

I'm not playing at the moment but I'd be concerned about Ascendancy, as they've now made a move that i'd say pushes them into being contenders for the round win. However, it's far from a foregone conclusion for them, particularly with Apprime still around, who are a massively underplayed threat to Ascendancy.

If Apprime are stuck at 44 members then they may not have the resources to win, but they'll certainly be able to determine who might, much like Ascendancy in round 32.
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 17:07   #144
isildurx

I really don't see a way for Ascendancy to win this round unless all the alliances above us in the rankings suddenly starts kicking members.
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 17:10   #145
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
I really don't see a way for Ascendancy to win this round unless all the alliances above us in the rankings suddenly starts kicking members.
Go check the rankings now.
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 17:36   #146
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

im quite confident ascendancy wont win
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 17:48   #147
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
im quite confident ascendancy wont win
Ok you might wanna explain that one Fuzzy. Asc has 3 stronghold gals which seems to be growing quite nicely. As we've seen earlier this round on App, the alliances playing don't really feel like hitting those gals unless they can be gangbanged by lets say.. 6 alliances. Now since we are nearly at tick 400 people start looking at each other instead of take the initiative. So look at the ranking for a moment.

Subh ain't doing that well, they haven't been growing the last few days like they did before. Seen some nice crashes aswell for god knows what reasons but ok. Then they have a little misunderstanding with App wich doesn't help either.

Next 1 is ND.... ok well they might do something but it's ND after all so they wont unless it's a gangbang. Alone they will fail and donate resources as always. (however they discovered the recall button 1 or 2 rounds ago) Anyway they are nearly ranked 1 right now so they have no reason to do anything.

CT started crashing nicely today aswell so imagine they would start some war.. not a pretty sight.

The alliances below don't play with full tags and mind their own stuff so not interesting to hit Asc either. Actually, Asc won't even have to do something. Even they do what they do now they can just cruise to winning the round without having to invest any effort at all. Sad? yes Strange? no not at all
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 18:23   #148
JonnyBGood
Banned

Jesus christ people were saying exactly the same thing about Apprime winning like a week ago. It is retardedly early to say the round is over. Sure Ascendancy might win, or Apprime or Subh or even ND, however if I got 4 idiots to each predict one of those alliances wins then one of them is going to be right but it doesn't mean he actually has a clue what he's talking about. I mean Apprime are almost level again with Ascendancy on average roids, appear to be growing at a similar rate,and were growing a lot faster before they got gangbanged. If Ascendancy are such massive contenders how in the **** are Apprime out of the picture.

Quote:
Also you still have late starters that ain't in tag yet
SO DO YOU.
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 18:30   #149
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

i wouldnt call a galaxy in rank 18 a 'stronghold'

also im pretty sure ascendancy now has all its late starters in tag, which means its highly unlikely our member count will surpass 60 this round.

id also guess that just under 50% our tag are playing as covops/scanners/casual
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 18:33   #150
Cain
Awesome

If App had the same amount of members yea sure App could win. But which part of a small tag didn't you get yet JBG? Fact is with these alliances either App or Asc wins without having to invest a great deal of effort. Problem is the lack of members here.