User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2010, 15:39   #1
abaladjay

abaladjay is on a distinguished road
Best Fleet in Holiday Round ?

So far the reviews are mixed on the Races in the Holiday Round...

So What Race will Dominate and Why?

Is it the Good, the Bad, or the Pretty?
and Why?

Last edited by abaladjay; 14 Dec 2010 at 15:45.
abaladjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 15:50   #2
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best Fleet in Holiday Round ?

Telling you would make it too easy. Figure it out
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 16:48   #3
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Are you really that bored?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 17:53   #4
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

People Generally

Don't Tell Their Strategy

Pre-Round......

(which is why you joining an ally might be good! You could learn a few tricks. Just saying..)
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 18:37   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't this be in Strategic Discussions, at any rate?
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 16:37   #6
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I think it is a perfectly legitimate question, please don't harass the original poster just because you cant be asked to discuss the question at hand.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 18:05   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
People Generally

Don't Tell Their Strategy

Pre-Round......

(which is why you joining an ally might be good! You could learn a few tricks. Just saying..)

very helpful post ....
why xxxxing bother posting

you dont have to tell everyone your specific strategy but could speculate on a few strategies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I think it is a perfectly legitimate question, please don't harass the original poster just because you cant be asked to discuss the question at hand.
nicely put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaladjay View Post
So far the reviews are mixed on the Races in the Holiday Round...

So What Race will Dominate and Why?

Is it the Good, the Bad, or the Pretty?
and Why?
Is there any specific race / fleet type that is taking an interest?

Personally I like the good race with the ability to fake
But I also like the bad race ability with cov ops. (with demo or social gov for max stealth and excellent recovery)
So im still deciding. (subject to gal strategy aswell)

Good race does have the ability to fake frig as cr easily (Where inc scans arent possible)... were you looking to go for value via refineries or were you looking to go distorter heavy to prevent you being readily scanned?
(baring in mind it can take a few days for scanners to get Adv unit scans.
and with shorter tick time trying to get a scan on a distorter heavy planet could be tricky for cluster def.)

Also if you are in a private gal is there a specific gal strategy you were interested in? you couldnt rule out an all good gal for example to make it hard for attackers to guess intergal defense fleets / ship numbers.

but makes that gal vunerable to frig incs in the first few days until Belsnickel (cr class anti frig) can be built.

If you are after a tick plan please dont hesitate to ask
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 21:47   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Basically, most people refuse to type there opinions in public until someone respected (who is well known to be able to read the stats) has posted there opinion. So they can agree with basically what they've typed and not sound foolish or get flamed for being wrong. The only exception to this, is when someone always plays X race and they argue that X race is weak against Y and so X needs to be buffed (They dont care if its right or not, they just want there race to be as powerful as possible).

but here's my opinions anyway, although im pretty crap at reading stats, im usually lucky as to pick the right race even if its for the wrong reasons. Like ETD last round as i wanted to be emp fi/co.

I think first off, its important to note that with 30minute ticks.. It may not be a big issue for ETA's from Fi/Co, to FR/DE or FR/DE to CR/BS as it is in previous rounds.

For clusters to get defence, its 30mins, 60mins and 90mins for each class type and for galaxy is 3hours 30mins, 4hours, 4hours 30mins. So now the gap is reduced from 2hours between Fi/Co and CR/BS to just 1hour. While Fi/Co is obviously still slightly stronger when looked at from ETA's, its nerfed to the point where it's more down to ships available rather than time.

Without even looking at the numbers, i'd eliminate going Cath BS straght away. Ziks have a faster ship with a smaller ETA and caths would need to split build all 3 ships. Coupled with the fact that some Xans may be going CR as well, its easy for other races to build counter ships quiet fast which fit into there normal roiding fleet (so have the flak for them).

Xan FR looks to be pretty strong. Able to target Cath Co (and any Zik Co roided fleet who manages to get co pods), Zik DE and Xan CR within its roided class. The bonus is that they are also able to roid any other Xan at the beginning of the round who hasnt researched CR/BS hulls (which again, shows that we might be getting more CR this round than we usually get).

Xan CR looks to be abit stronger than Xan FR and could probably roid any Xan FR player from the beginning of the round, as most Xan FR players wont be building anti CR as there main ship. The main downfall of Xan CR though is that any Xan player can build Santa's which will stop cause any Xan CR player to think twice about landing on them. It doesnt really matter how outnumbered your santa's are, they still will inflict damage for minimal losses. So if Xan CR is well used this round, expect most galaxys/cluster alliances to ask there Xan players to build some Santa's.

Ziks seem to be the same as usual, need to cap to become powerful. With so few numbers though, it seems that Ziks will find it hard to cap a good fleet. The only real advantage is that it only takes 6hours to land now, so may be able to land while people are asleep but people should be setting there fleets to run and hide. They are certainly the race to go, if you've got a friend who cant be bothered with this miniround and will be your shipfarm. Get some Cath Co pods early and you're setting yourself up for a nice round.

Cath Co seems powerful enough. They need to build 3 ships in order to attack and defend themselves from most attacks but there downfall may be that they will struggle to cover themselves from most attacks as the universe will certainly have quiet afew CR players (maybe some BS players), so they will need to invest in enough Snowmans as well which will inherently cause there offensive fleet to be more underpowered. They are a nice race to go, if you're in an organised private galaxy, with at least one Xan BS player who can you rely on for some santa's to cover your hole. I like the look of caths but i just dont think they're strong enough to last the round especially without a dedicated alliance helping you win as we'll have limited defence this round and certainly not enough alligience to our cluster alliances to dedicate resources/ships to stopping a cath from getting roided all round (or it could just be, that im going random, so i'd die if misrebly if i went cath).

Overall, i'd say that Xan is certainly the race to go for the majority of players, especially as it seems a low number of people are playing this round which potentially means there will be a lack of scanners. I'd personally recommend going Xan FR at the beginning, then getting CR/BS hulls and decided weither its worth switching to a CR fleet (depending on how the rest of the universe went). Xan FR faked as CR is a perfectly viable tactic this round. Although, you can certainly rush CR for the first night and do just as fine.

As for roids, this is one of the few rounds i'd also recommend only init'ing to 300. With a low turnout of planets signed up, those who go over this limit.. are almost certainly going to get incomings on the first night. While in normal rounds, you can usually get away with it due to alot of people doing the same thing.

Edit: I'd also like to add, that maybe this round.. going Distorter heavy is a viable tactic.

Edit2: As for governments.. Demo seems like the most likely government to take this round, considering most players will need to get CR/BS pretty fast (especially if your Xan) and with the lack of scanners around, you'll want scans as quickly as possible.

Edit3: Seems Zik Co pod has been added since i last checked, Zik are better than i originally thought but Zik is always the race that people tend to go if they like Zik regardless of the stats (unless they're stupidly bad).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 16 Dec 2010 at 02:07.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 22:37   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

8 man gal, 6 xans, 2 caths. Go CR, let the cats whore those BS and a few CR's.
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 23:19   #10
abaladjay

abaladjay is on a distinguished road

Good Responses that should give everyone pause to think....
abaladjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 02:17   #11
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
8 man gal, 6 xans, 2 caths. Go CR, let the cats whore those BS and a few CR's.
With a heavy Xan CR gal, you're more than likely immune to Xan CR attacks with a nice surplus of santa's. Then again, if everyone goes this tactic, you're going to struggle to land on everyone elses gal who has an overflow of santa's. Its nice than Xan CR is clearly the best way to go but Xan CR cant land on other Xan CR players without losses, so it balances itself out.

Now ive bothered to run afew calcs, in an Xan heavy universe.. im struggling to find a fleet composition where you can land on Xans without major losses. Xan FR's are going to have Rudolph's as there main ship and Xan CR's are going to have santa's and in terms of value.. they're both evenly matched on losses (except the defender has minimal losses due to salvage).

Im starting to dislike these stats ALOT, as they arnt offensive stats which ST's should be. Its highly likely that this will be a round where you require a teamup in order to even have a chance of landing (and even then, you're going to be taking losses). With so few people playing, this is going to cause major problems and make the round increasingly boring with afew organised players racing ahead of everyone else. I'd predict that this mini-round is over before christmas.

In an Xan dominated universe, with everygal having multiple Xans... I dont see how Xans are going to land solo on active gals. Even with another xan teamup, they're still going to take losses. It doesnt really matter if you go Xan FR or Xan CR for this to happen. Its strange that Xans are by far the best choice but they're going to be highly annoying to play if the universe is Xan dominante.

So im going to change my plans and go Cath instead. Going Cath Co is basically suicide this round as everyone else will be going Xan FR/CR and so it will be incredibly hard to hold onto roids. My justification for this is, its going to be a crap round, so i want some fun at the start before the round effectively ends. Cath CR seems a good plan for this and just spam build snowman with a tiny bit of anti FR/DE to minimise losses if Xans manage to find other classes for defence. I'll be able to land solo and Xans CR players will want to avoid hitting me as i'll basically fully emp them.

but for everyone else, Xan is the best race to go, for you and your galaxy. with so little defence available this round, faking defence fleets is highly buffed and a galaxy with lots of Xans will have almost 3x the defence fleets available than other gals. Just expect to get annoyed when its only the Xan fortresses left and you struggle to hit each other.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 16 Dec 2010 at 02:32.
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 07:08   #12
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with most of what Light says. Especially the part about that the round is going to be boring.
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 09:10   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yeah, thats why i was suggesting 2 caths in a xan cr gal and the removal of the donation limit (more than 500k each 200 ticks)

then you can build up big xans who hold on to the roids, while the caths only make ships that make sure you can land on other xans.
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 09:48   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I agree with most of what Light says. Especially the part about that the round is going to be boring.
Ah crap have i signed up for another shitfest round , is signing up enough do i have to log in as well

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 09:56   #15
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Xan FR's are going to have Rudolph's as there main ship and Xan CR's are going to have santa's and in terms of value.. they're both evenly matched on losses (except the defender has minimal losses due to salvage).
Rudolph being init5 they're just useless. You need them only vs xan cr def and they will die if there is. Having them as main ship is the best way to ruin your round, a crash being inevitable.

For the CR vs Santa it's the usual chicken game between xans. Except this time salvage makes it viable for defenders to lose their fleet. So it's really up to the attacker to pick big enough targets to max the roid and xp. Xan CR attacking small xans is just not worth it.

Xans will dictate the round, not only because they can easily land on zik and cath, but because with their def fake capacity, landing on a target def by xan will always be a gamble.

I fear ships donations early to the ziks, that's the only way they stand a chance and I don't think PA Team will bother checking.

Caths is probably the worst race to play in attack, with the zik ghost they just can't land BS

Only legal chance for zik/cath is to team up with CO fleets

Anyway the early round should see the hammering of the random gals, then it will become interesting.
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 10:35   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post

Anyway the early round should see the hammering of the random gals, then it will become interesting.

hahahahahahaha
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 10:59   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to point out that pretty race, dubbed cath has BS pods and not CR (correct at time of posting)
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 19:49   #18
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Santa's init has been changed, so will look over the stats again tonight as its a pretty big shift. Means Xan CR can now roid the universe.
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 20:25   #19
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fear ships donations early to the ziks, that's the only way they stand a chance and I don't think PA Team will bother checking.
They always 'check', they just never find anything 'suspicious'.
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 21:05   #20
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Santa's init has been changed, so will look over the stats again tonight as its a pretty big shift. Means Xan CR can now roid the universe.
Except other Xans whos chose CR?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 21:10   #21
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Except other Xans whos chose CR?
Xan CR can roid Xan CR with this init change...
Unread 16 Dec 2010, 21:54   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This set of stats is ****ing tragic.
Unread 17 Dec 2010, 17:45   #23
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
This set of stats is ****ing tragic.
In that case it's just as well that no one is taking this "round" seriously.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2010, 03:04   #24
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Dunno if xan are lookin as strong as every one expected, certainly Zik seems pretty strong at the moment.Surprised by the amount of Fi in the uni is this just nubs building it or a direct respense to all the co flying around?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 20 Dec 2010, 03:29   #25
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Dunno if xan are lookin as strong as every one expected, certainly Zik seems pretty strong at the moment.Surprised by the amount of Fi in the uni is this just nubs building it or a direct respense to all the co flying around?
Its mainly due to Xans buying ships to hit other Xans. It means its hard to cover Co or DE incs, as people have bought ships to combat them. Overtime though, Xan dominated gals should get stronger and stronger, they just need to build up value.
Unread 20 Dec 2010, 16:54   #26
Makhil

forcing zik and cath to build anti FI is not a nub choice.
Unread 21 Dec 2010, 17:42   #27
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
forcing zik and cath to build anti FI is not a nub choice.
Being Zik or Cath is, though.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2010, 15:07   #28
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

It seems from looking around that the races ended up being quite balanced after all
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 04:56   #29
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
It seems from looking around that the races ended up being quite balanced after all
Nope, Xan CR > *

Top 10 planets will all be Xan by the end of the round.
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 09:44   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Maybe, but there is some bloody big co fleets out there atm too. Plus with this mass teamup ruining i dont think xan cr can keep there roids long enough to win
Unread 26 Dec 2010, 23:42   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

big mass teamup ruining?
So the people who are ruining are not xan CR then? since the ruiners will surely keep their roids?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2010, 11:36   #32
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

no the ruiners i have seen have big huge co fleets but i meant in general not the selected ppl in the 'i love to ruin' club. Ofc some xan cr ppl will keep there roids but can be kept in check by these massive co teamups
Unread 27 Dec 2010, 11:53   #33
Makhil

can't say I've stopped playing when the alliance thing started...
Unread 27 Dec 2010, 13:36   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
no the ruiners i have seen have big huge co fleets but i meant in general not the selected ppl in the 'i love to ruin' club. Ofc some xan cr ppl will keep there roids but can be kept in check by these massive co teamups
really? I somehow doubt the big xans will be roided by these ruiners.
lets see!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2010, 10:14   #35
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

:\ ok.... Looks like your mum is here to take you home wishy
Unread 30 Dec 2010, 17:34   #36
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Current top 20

8 Xan
5 Zik
7 Cath

Not such Xan dominance in the end so, infact Id go so far as to say the stats worked out quite nicely in the end.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 30 Dec 2010, 19:56   #37
Makhil

considering there must be less than 40 active players (most of them part of the same alliance), I wouldn't draw any conclusion.
Unread 30 Dec 2010, 20:54   #38
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Shit round, who cares.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2011, 13:28   #39
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

the ruiners care enough to ruin it
Unread 1 Jan 2011, 13:47   #40
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stupid ruiners ruin everything.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote