User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:05   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
round 18 rant

about this round, it was ****ing terrible, at least half of the real universe was fencesitting or shipjumping or such forth*. where are the the ****ing whines about OMG I PLAYED 24/7 AND PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN YET DIDNT WIN now? why did you all just whine about xp? figures, you all despised the idea of being outwitted but when it comes to being outscored by shit people who value their own crappy ass planet/gal ranks over their alliance and heighten their own selfish prospects by the above methods it's a great round? you're all shit.

it's ****ing laughable so many try to whine and bitch about 7:5 when most of you are involved yourselves or with people who are the same if not worse. similarly, xcel, 6.3.3(tearz?) and ska (these are just examples from quick memory lashing, there are plenty others) should've received the same fate as elviz. you're all such ****ing hypocritical shits it's ridiculous. and this is even without getting to the pa team who made me laugh out loud by refusing to let my planet go to vacation mode in the last week when i was and infact, still am, on holiday. and their reasoning? "we can't be SEEN as to be helping a top gal" a complete reversal of the apparent double standards! you bastards! why do you aid others but not me

* note for those who might be tempted to advise me about glasshouses that whilst i too am indeed planet napped to god knows how many alliances, i didn't set out to take any of them until the day before i went on holiday which was exactly two weeks earlier from now.

(before ska replies to me with grand denials: we all know he let elviz farm him. a farm planet should be closed as well as the farmer.)

at least 70% of the anger in this post was fuelled by most people on my holiday turning out to be incompetent and generally total buffoons, and sadly me ranting in english to them whilst they blubber in ridiculous languages leads to no real end!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:09   #2
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: round 18 rant

emo.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:11   #3
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously though I completely agree. The thing about not being allowed into vac is appaling

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:27   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

The alliance loyality is no more. People care about their own planets first and foremost and tbh its ****ing pathetic to sit as a HC of the second best alliance, knowing that there are so many planetnapped planets in my own alliance I could cry.

I wish people could just grow a spine and stick with their alliance through thick and thin instead of being spineless chickenshits that runs around with their heads chopped off crying about losing a few roids.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 21:21   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Top post, the double standards and hypocracy this round was rubbish.

Planet naps help alliances to win, but they also promote the kind of shitness that most players really hate. The title for best planet was tainted enough as it was before these creations became commonplace.

If people don't like planet naps and think they ruin the game and their alliance takes them or allows their members to take them, why the hell are you still there? This amounts to preferential treatment (after all, enemy planets are being given the chance to be less exposed to incoming than you!) and no player worth his salt and with a shred of self respect would put up with other alliance members doing it.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 21:30   #6
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
at least 70% of the anger in this post was fuelled by most people on my holiday turning out to be incompetent and generally total buffoons, and sadly me ranting in english to them whilst they blubber in ridiculous languages leads to no real end!
You're on vacation with figar?
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 21:31   #7
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Indeed a really sh** round.

/me takes a dump on Xcel.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 21:38   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

slit your wrists yet or what:| where are you india? haha I seriously agree though, i didnt put any effort in this round barely logged in for 10mins a day, and anything during the round didnt inspire me to put more effort in anymore. I only believe in planet naps if your in non top alliances, the others have no need to be in one, they should be fighting for #1 in one way or another, because tbh nobody cares about 2nd 3rd 4th etc etc they are forgotten in pa imo.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:03   #9
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

similarly, xcel, 6.3.3(tearz?) and ska

would just like to say that 6.3.3 is not Tearz of SiN is a Howling rain
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:14   #10
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

See what happens when I disappear? Everything goes shit, my logic is undeniable.

And from the sidelines, it did look rather boring and a little bit crap, but since I wasn't involved I'll reserve judgement.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:21   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rant on.

This round has been boring, as it's just been about planetranks in the end. The winners were decided after a few hundred ticks, and cemented when somebody backed out of a agreement and showed their cowardice.
Planetnaps are way to effective.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:40   #12
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
See what happens when I disappear? Everything goes shit, my logic is undeniable.

And from the sidelines, it did look rather boring and a little bit crap, but since I wasn't involved I'll reserve judgement.

Rounds with gate in it are fun. True story
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:47   #13
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
The alliance loyality is no more. People care about their own planets first and foremost and tbh its ****ing pathetic to sit as a HC of the second best alliance, knowing that there are so many planetnapped planets in my own alliance I could cry.

You are seriously whining about naps after you kicked me from Omen for attacking a napped planet that was attacking my galaxy alongside an enemy planet (and sent no pods lol). Let us not go there.

Or maybe we could discuss the conversations in Omen HC channel of me doing my best to get Omen to go to war, in an effort to WIN the round, but you was so scared of being attacked you wanted to let others just get on with it and leave Omen out of it?

Quote:
I wish people could just grow a spine and stick with their alliance through thick and thin instead of being spineless chickenshits that runs around with their heads chopped off crying about losing a few roids.
Seriously WHAT?

Why don't YOU as HC grow a spine and act on those fencesitters instead of being the aforementioned spineless chickenshit and letting them get away with it.

In a word....

HEH
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:51   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You are seriously whining about naps after you kicked me from Omen for attacking a napped planet that was attacking my galaxy alongside an enemy planet (and sent no pods lol). Let us not go there.

Or maybe we could discuss the conversations in Omen HC channel of me doing my best to get Omen to go to war, in an effort to WIN the round, but you was so scared of being attacked you wanted to let others just get on with it and leave Omen out of it?

erm, that was a napped ALLIANCE planet you attacked. And your reasoning for doing so was so shit that even [randomly selected lowly estimated HC] would have kicked you for that. Start telling the whole story if you really want to have some credibility at all.

And if you really want to go into a quotewar, why dont you also show all the quotes of me and Keizari telling you off for running around acting like you owned the alliance..

Last edited by lokken; 1 Sep 2006 at 22:58.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:55   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I found the round boring because it was obvious Exilition would win after only 2 weeks (I'm Exilition). I don't bother playing for much else than alliance so when I found I had a bunch of real-life issues to deal with (cancer! hoo yah!) I just didn't have the motivation to continue.

I found the round shit because there wasn't enough competition for the #1 alliance spot.

I expect the planet naps and selfishness arose because a lot of other people decided it was futile fighting for their alliance to reach #1, so concentrated on their planet instead.

Not that I'm justifying it - I can understand why they weren't more concerned about their planet than their alliance though.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:56   #16
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Start telling the whole story if you really want to have some credibility at all.
1. Forest rarely tells the whole story for his "intel". Get used to it

2. Forest has credibility? lolzers
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:56   #17
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
erm, that was a napped ALLIANCE planet you attacked. And your reasoning for doing so was so shit that even Wakey would have kicked you for that. Start telling the whole story if you really want to have some credibility at all.
Said napped planet was being escorted by an enemy planet. That makes him not only an enemy planet, but a cheat. I don't deny I deserved to be kicked, infact it was quite clear I did all I could to wind you up so you did kick me, telling you to grow some balls and kick me etc.
I just think its irony that you whine about members having planet naps (not helping the alliance) whilst kicking a member for breaking a so-called planet nap.

Quote:
And if you really want to go into a quotewar, why dont you also show all the quotes of me and Keizari telling you off for running around acting like you owned the alliance..
At least I tried to win the round for the alliance instead of hiding behind the 'we suck so we settle for 2nd' argument.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 22:59   #18
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
1. Forest rarely tells the whole story for his "intel". Get used to it

2. Forest has credibility? lolzers

Anyone who is anyone knows exactly what I do/dont know, and what I am involved in. You on the other hand have for some reason turned into some bitter old man who just follows me round the forums posting about how I know nothing everytime I make a post.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:00   #19
Tomkat

Quote:
Anyone who is anyone knows exactly what I do/dont know, and what I am involved in. You on the other hand have for some reason turned into some bitter old man who just follows me round the forums posting about how I know nothing everytime I make a post.
I'm just bitter because you have more hair than me.

The day Forest has more hair than you is a sad day indeed
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:00   #20
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Said napped planet was being escorted by an enemy planet. That makes him not only an enemy planet, but a cheat. I don't deny I deserved to be kicked, infact it was quite clear I did all I could to wind you up so you did kick me, telling you to grow some balls and kick me etc.
I just think its irony that you whine about members having planet naps (not helping the alliance) whilst kicking a member for breaking a so-called planet nap.

At least I tried to win the round for the alliance instead of hiding behind the 'we suck so we settle for 2nd' argument.
For god sake, we were napped with his ALLIANCE, not the planet alone, please stop making a fool out of yourself. We never settled for second place. (Just ask all the Omen planets that had eXi incs the last few weeks)There was alot of discussions going on(especially when you werent around) about what to do.

But when 1up decided to cling to subh to kill them, most of the plans we were discussion about were more or less dropped after that.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:06   #21
Forest

Go on then, lets make our conversations public
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:09   #22
Forest

Oh and i KNOW the planet was napped, and I am GLAD I attacked it.

As far as I am concerned he lost any protection from me the minute he used an enemy planet for escort (sending no pods).

How about we get away from what I did now, and back onto the original discussion of you being an ineffective HC and instead of acting to remove fencesitters you let them stay, then complain publically on the forums that you cant control your own alliance.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:22   #23
Tomkat

Quote:
Go on then, lets make our conversations public
You never do though Forest.

I don't mean to harp on, but you always come along with these huge accusations and speculations and this proof you have, then as soon as anyone asks for logs or some show of it, you disappear and hide until the topic has moved on.

If it seems like I'm having a go at you, prove me wrong. Show everyone these logs or proof that you're right.

Either that or stop being so dramatic about things.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:25   #24
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

And the award for the best whine in yr 2006 goes to ...
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:25   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Oh and i KNOW the planet was napped, and I am GLAD I attacked it.

As far as I am concerned he lost any protection from me the minute he used an enemy planet for escort (sending no pods).

How about we get away from what I did now, and back onto the original discussion of you being an ineffective HC and instead of acting to remove fencesitters you let them stay, then complain publically on the forums that you cant control your own alliance.
Did I say I couldnt control it? I only said that there were some people that decided to planetnap and that was clearly pathetic. In the end, all the Omen planets whom were planetnapped with eXil broke that planetnap, most of them after being encouraged by the Omen HC. Some were planetnapped but denied it ofc, and we couldnt really kick anyone without clear evidence of them being planetnapped.

But one of my most funnyer moments was when I got ChronoX to launch at exilition beliving that it was a F-Crew planet he was attacking. (he was later kicked ofc for reasons i dont really feel needs to be disclosed, he also got deleted from the game)

I could ofc show logs of me and you battling it of in the Omen HC channel, but it really really wouldnt matter, since none of the discussions you were participating in made any difference into the strategy that Omen had put down for the round. Keizari handled the politics, and me and him decided most of our moves together, well, cept for him forgetting to tell me that we had napped Escape, but what can you expect from a halfdrunken pussy whipped fin like him <3 Keizari.

All in all Forest, you were most insignificant in this round.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:27   #26
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
And the award for the best whine in yr 2006 goes to ...
The Boulangerie region of Chardonnay, for an excellent little fruity number!

...Oh man I crack myself up
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:29   #27
Forest

Quote:
You never do though Forest.

I don't mean to harp on, but you always come along with these huge accusations and speculations and this proof you have, then as soon as anyone asks for logs or some show of it, you disappear and hide until the topic has moved on.

If it seems like I'm having a go at you, prove me wrong. Show everyone these logs or proof that you're right.

Either that or stop being so dramatic about things.

You know where to find me. Besides, I was talking to Kargool.

Another point in question, is when I do make accusations, other than exi, pretty much no-one ever denies em (exi are a different kettle of fish obv).

There is a reason ppl dont deny them, its cause I dont lie. Infact, I have NEVER been found to lie in pa.
I may of been misinformed, and have corrected things when informed correctly, but i have never lied.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:29   #28
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Did I say I couldnt control it?
not your allie to control in first place m8, im glad youre gone now you brough bad carma over the allie
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:34   #29
Forest

You and keiz handled politics?

Dont make me laugh. If you had your way, you would of been nestled on the beach next to subh, after finishing painting your nice new fence of course.

When you was whining that i was talking to other alliances, why do you think keiz didnt kick me? Dont you think for a second he might of known exactly what was happening, and when? Dont you think he actually encouragedit.

You were reponsible for people walking ouyt fo the alliance and if it wasnt for keiz, it wouldnt of lasted the round.

And as for me, well I can let you be to run ineffectually run your alliance, and not control fencesitters, I have quit pa. Not a 'oh im not playing again' type quit, but an 'I really cant stand what pa has become and i hate the game kind of quit'.

Ive made my point on this thread, that you were whining about something that you had direct control over, and chose to do nothing. I will leave you to whine in peace now, I got a life to lead.

Have fun.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:50   #30
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

what I think is that in such games, there are not good guys and bad guys. just w(h)inners and losers. and if omen hadn't held the grudge against 1up, or subh hadnt acted like they could win on their own through political manouvers, exi wouldnt have had such an easy round. every round is a blank slate, and i think people-mainly alliance HC's- forget that.
congratulations to exi for having won the round, congratulations to omen for having waged the only war worth while in the round and most of all, congratulations to all the fencesitters and p-nappers that managed to get the oh-so-well-deserved t100 finish NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:59   #31
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

p.s. this round was shit because it was all about ship-farming idle planets, not about fighting real enemies.
thumbs up to the xan/ter t100 planets. now THEY have worked for their rank, not the lazy ziks
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:10   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
You know where to find me. Besides, I was talking to Kargool.
See?

You're doing it again

If you're going to make outrageous statements, have the courtesy to back them up. Otherwise don't bother posting please.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:15   #33
Forest

Quote:
See?

You're doing it again

If you're going to make outrageous statements, have the courtesy to back them up. Otherwise don't bother posting please.
What outrageous statement?
The only thing being debated is whether or not kargool can control his alliance. And it was his words, not mine, that stated he was fed up cause he had a load of fensesitters in his alliance.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:29   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Boulangerie region of Chardonnay, for an excellent little fruity number!

...Oh man I crack myself up
Chardonnay is shit by definition.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:31   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

If the pair are you are man enough to back up what you say - stick it on a site, link it to here, or quit wth the handbags 20 paces before it starts to look cringeworthy.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:37   #36
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's ****ing laughable so many try to whine and bitch about 7:5 when most of you are involved yourselves or with people who are the same if not worse. similarly, xcel, 6.3.3(tearz?) and ska (these are just examples from quick memory lashing, there are plenty others) should've received the same fate as elviz. you're all such ****ing hypocritical shits it's ridiculous.

(before ska replies to me with grand denials: we all know he let elviz farm him. a farm planet should be closed as well as the farmer.)
So at which point is deciding which wave you defend from 2 different hostile alliances farming? I should add that there were a solid 4 waves from exi besides elviz/subh that only ONE wave was deffed.
Btw, I did not have a pnap during the "meat" of the exi war. Only after 1up was thoroughly smashed (and had effectively quit) did that come into effect. (And also one other point when I was offered escape HC position that I was avoided). And I'd love for you to point out my hypocrisy jer, at which point have I condemned elviz or xcel?

So how about you stfu, get back to vacation, and while you are at it write a nice long letter to Thursday and tell them their next album needs to not be as shit as the recent one. :-/
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 00:50   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

round was shit.
shipjumpers are shit.
planetnaps are shit.
actions of other alliances were shit. (subh/escape/xvx and 1up)
Exi were not shit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:03   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
round was shit.
shipjumpers are shit.
planetnaps are shit.
actions of other alliances were shit. (subh/escape/xvx and 1up)
Exi were not shit.
What actions from 1up were shit exactly?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:04   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
about this round, it was ****ing terrible, at least half of the real universe was fencesitting or shipjumping or such forth*. where are the the ****ing whines about OMG I PLAYED 24/7 AND PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN YET DIDNT WIN now? why did you all just whine about xp? figures, you all despised the idea of being outwitted but when it comes to being outscored by shit people who value their own crappy ass planet/gal ranks over their alliance and heighten their own selfish prospects by the above methods it's a great round? you're all shit.

it's ****ing laughable so many try to whine and bitch about 7:5 when most of you are involved yourselves or with people who are the same if not worse. similarly, xcel, 6.3.3(tearz?) and ska (these are just examples from quick memory lashing, there are plenty others) should've received the same fate as elviz. you're all such ****ing hypocritical shits it's ridiculous. and this is even without getting to the pa team who made me laugh out loud by refusing to let my planet go to vacation mode in the last week when i was and infact, still am, on holiday. and their reasoning? "we can't be SEEN as to be helping a top gal" a complete reversal of the apparent double standards! you bastards! why do you aid others but not me

* note for those who might be tempted to advise me about glasshouses that whilst i too am indeed planet napped to god knows how many alliances, i didn't set out to take any of them until the day before i went on holiday which was exactly two weeks earlier from now.

Whine less, bitch less ... live with it and fking get over it, hypocrit ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:13   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
going after subh.
not being able to get alliances to join them attack eXi.

1up should have been added on a sidenote..I dont really blame 1up.
mainly the other 3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 01:34   #41
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Letting you into their private channels
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 07:51   #42
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
So how about you stfu, get back to vacation, and while you are at it write a nice long letter to Thursday and tell them their next album needs to not be as shit as the recent one. :-/
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why if I ever meet Ska, he will recieve some sweet loving from me.

Unread 2 Sep 2006, 07:52   #43
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Letting you into their private channels
Zhil is the crux(?) of our EVE faction.

Unread 2 Sep 2006, 08:54   #44
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Whine less, bitch less ... live with it and fking get over it, hypocrit ...
So jeromes point is less valid because he is a hypocrit?

I fully agree with jeromes view of things here. I must also say I am vaguely amused by the lack of response from the fencers in the top100.

Can someone post a list of the t100 fencers so we can name and shame?

Egoism won yet another round, I am so pleased with the effort of you all, good job!

(The above statement was meant as sarcasm for the idiots in here who does not understand such things)

Actually I just want the good ol' fenceres to explain to me, one good reason why they should sign pnaps in order to ensure their own boredom? anyone? Didnt think so
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 11:26   #45
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
going after subh.
not being able to get alliances to join them attack eXi.

1up should have been added on a sidenote..I dont really blame 1up.
mainly the other 3
1up did what they could to promote a faction to hit exil. Subh ****ed it all up. Thats why they got incoming. Nothing shit about that, just Subh getting thier just desserts.

As for player plant napping. Why shouldn't they when thier own alliances (1up and xVx aside) don't have stones to get involved. Why should they take part on a war thier alliances aren't willing to? Before anyone starts ranting about they should look a little closer to home.

Well played eXilition. Just a shame there was no competition willing to stand up and fight besides the obvious.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 11:52   #46
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
As for player plant napping. Why shouldn't they when thier own alliances (1up and xVx aside) don't have stones to get involved. Why should they take part on a war thier alliances aren't willing to?
Because everyone looks down on a fencesitter. Its really your own choice if you want to go through the round with a clean sheet or a marked face
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 12:20   #47
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice

agree with most of what jerome wrote. It's sad that so many people nap the enemies, especially if they do it while war is still going on.

It's not a secret 7:5 were protected by exi and various planets had naps/deals with other alliances but unfortunately it turns out many of the other top gals (and planets) had same "advantages" for most part of the round so when 7:5 still won after massive incs for a while in the end they deserved the victory more then the other gals on top.

Shipjumpers and selfish planets can ruin much of the fun in this game for those of us who like playing fair and I have no idea why top alliances still let shipjumpers join them in middle of a round and complain when they loose a lot of members later rounds when things arent going that well. Ideally everyone should be "forced" to stay in same alliance as they started in and those that decide to leave or get kicked out for being illoyal/selfish should not be let in to other top alliances that round (some kind of gentlemen's agreement between all big alliances).

Only fun with this round were organising attacks and getting through with both fake and real waves on many of the guys in 7:5 in the end The attacks put them back around 10-15 mill score and 15 k roids (assuming they would have continued to grow at same speed if we hadnt organised the attacks on them).
If 1:6 hadn't messed things up and lost a lot of roids and value in the end they actually would have won this round.

Realised early this round exi would win but never gave up and kept attacking top planets so ended #1 in XPscore even though I were zik and had big fleet most of the round (hard to keep up in value in end when enemy planets got 5-10 times more roids and gal/allie have no chance whatsoever of covering incs from exi). Really don't understand why many peeps are so afraid of attacking top planets.. They get defence most of the time but the few times you get through you can gain a lot.
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 12:39   #48
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

jer is just mad because he didn't finish t10.
apart from that I agree on the shipjumpers thing, damn you bwtmc
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 12:55   #49
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmufc
Realised early this round exi would win but never gave up and kept attacking top planets so ended #1 in XPscore even though I were zik and had big fleet most of the round (hard to keep up in value in end when enemy planets got 5-10 times more roids and gal/allie have no chance whatsoever of covering incs from exi). Really don't understand why many peeps are so afraid of attacking top planets.. They get defence most of the time but the few times you get through you can gain a lot.
I'd like to mention here that you were by far the most hostile planet to eX with over 80 hostile fleets launched, and with ur faking some were needed to be covered twice. If only there were a few more 1up members that followed your example the round would ahve been alot more interesting. Played.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 13:18   #50
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
I'd like to mention here that you were by far the most hostile planet to eX with over 80 hostile fleets launched, and with ur faking some were needed to be covered twice. If only there were a few more 1up members that followed your example the round would ahve been alot more interesting. Played.
Why is it that everyone is under the assumption 1up are the only alliance who can do/could've done anything. Everyone had the same opportunity to attack eXilition. Everyone hoping everyone else is going to do thier dirty work every round is why PA is becoming relentlessly shit.

Please can someone just have the slightest flicker of ambition outside of 1up and eXilition?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote