User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Sep 2016, 17:41   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Alliance counting members

The number of players playing this game is growing smaller and smaller. This is not a discussion/request regarding alliance tag limit, so please dont mention it or anything since its been discussed too many times.

What I would like to see is that everyone in the alliance counts towards the alliance score in order to determine who the #1 alliance is at the end of the round. Having 40 or 50 members counting out of 60 is kinda pointless and encourages defence planets a lot more and makes them more powerful due to the alliance fleet that exists in the game. More organized alliance such as Ultores benefit the most from the counting limit with the ally fleet option. I think the game should remove the counting limit and have everyone count towards the alliance score. This will make def planets crashing to defend their target more painful especially if the alliance uses ally fleet to crash-defend.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote