User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2009, 17:31   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Worst possible combo r33

So, a challenge for myself, not that I need one :

Whats the worst possible combo this round? The one most agree is worse, I ll play r33. Going random, will have alliance.

Thanks <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 18:02   #2
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Worst possible combo r33

zik fr
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 18:13   #3
lince

lince will become famous soon enoughlince will become famous soon enough

tough one.
I agree with neroon but also xan fi is a tough challenge.
Lots of anti-fi/co in uni and init isn't that good. only ter seems a good choice for xan fi: gets frozen by avenger/beets/spids and eaten by ghost , although at T2, but low init makes ghost a nightmare for xan fi.
lince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 18:51   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I ll decide 2morrow right before tickstart!
if its even, I ll pick the one I dont want.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 19:54   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Zik fr or Xan fi/co.

Probably Zik Fr.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 19:58   #6
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

real men go zik fr i love it
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 20:12   #7
Salminator

Salminator is an unknown quantity at this point

xan fi,co with cath team, and may the force be with my buddy to masswhore widow to protect me
Salminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 21:17   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Zik fr or Xan fi/co.

Probably Zik Fr.
Wrong, According to the stat makers.. Xan Fi/Co is Xan's main attack fleet, otherwise they'd of buffed Xan research speed.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 21:29   #9
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Etd Pillager + Fireblade obviously
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 21:31   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really have to say, xan fi/co is indescribably poor. You get roided by cath co/de/cr, xan fr (and possibly cr), etd fi, etd bs. Your efficiencies are pretty average at best and unless you want to try defending etd bs and xan cr incs with the bomber (****ing lolling at 272 a/c, no flak and getting fired at first) you have to research cr/bs anyways, making saved research time irrelevant. The avenger ass rapes xan fi at 165% efficiency and the beetle does the same to the sentinel. That's two ships in different classes where caths and etds 60% of your size can roid you. And if you include the bomber etd bs and xan cr fleets 70% of your size can roid you.

Actually wish, there you go, xan fi/co + bomber!
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 08:21   #11
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I really have to say, xan fi/co is indescribably poor. You get roided by cath co/de/cr, xan fr (and possibly cr), etd fi, etd bs. Your efficiencies are pretty average at best and unless you want to try defending etd bs and xan cr incs with the bomber (****ing lolling at 272 a/c, no flak and getting fired at first) you have to research cr/bs anyways, making saved research time irrelevant. The avenger ass rapes xan fi at 165% efficiency and the beetle does the same to the sentinel. That's two ships in different classes where caths and etds 60% of your size can roid you. And if you include the bomber etd bs and xan cr fleets 70% of your size can roid you.

Actually wish, there you go, xan fi/co + bomber!
i have to agree with JBG ! XAN fi/co + Bomber
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 10:35   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

ok, so its either zik fr or xan fi/co and bombs then.
I want to play zik, so if its even I ll go for the awesome xan fi/co combo!

Still a couple of hours left

Quote:
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 10:40   #13
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

ur body with ur face

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 12:24   #14
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Are you ****ing reading this venox?

Sooner or later you will listen to me yes?

Edit: Tbfh Wish, Zik FR aint that bad. FR + zlip = fortress. You could do a hell of alot worse than that fleet tbh. Chuck in feud, and youre looking for a righteous laugh
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 12:45   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Wish: Go xan fi\co\fr, eod.
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 13:11   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

alright, so its pretty much settled then!
I will go xan fi/co and bombers.
Should I add the worst possible government also? Which would that be btw?
I ll update during the round to show you all how awesome I am !

Quote:
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 13:16   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Worst possible government would probably be demo I guess. You'd get the worst mining bonus and fast research when you don't even need it and stealth when your natural cov-opping sucks.

Edit: I was going to pos-rep you for this because it's a pretty cool idea but I think I've neg-repped you too recently unfortunately. Nonetheless I grant this idea by seal of epproval!
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 17:43   #18
lince

lince will become famous soon enoughlince will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Etd Pillager + Fireblade obviously
Pillager is not part of the etd DE roid fleet, so you can't count on that.
or else you could pick a lot worse (Mantis/locust/gnat, for instance)
lince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 21:51   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

alright, round started - I started 1 tick late cause I forgot about pa! ( this will be a good round for sure! ) but now I m all ready to rock the uni with the awesomeness called xan fi/co.
Wish me the best of luck! <3

Quote:
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 01:22   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

right, so after I managed to loose another res/cons tick cause I forgot to start cons / res! I took a look at stats.

Haha, it really makes no sense at all to build the bomber, does it?
no flak for it, shit inti, shit dmdg. I must say, I agree with those who said this was the worst combo.

Thanks <3

Quote:
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 05:55   #21
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Just dont build it.
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 12:13   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

just drop it, and have pure fi/co?
I could dist hoe....
wrong government for that though

Quote:
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 12:19   #23
isildurx

Shouldnt be a huge problem to end t100 with pure xan fico in a decent gal with the availability of ally def.
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 14:42   #24
Wishmaster
LDK

who said my aim was top 100? its top 3 man!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Unread 29 Aug 2009, 15:37   #25
isildurx

That wouldnt have happened no matter what race you had gone.
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 15:27   #26
Wishmaster
LDK

lies!

Quote:
Unread 30 Aug 2009, 21:55   #27
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

good luck wish, and bomber was way worse when it was at init 10.
Unread 31 Aug 2009, 20:53   #28
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but i cant stand this for this thread.

Zaejii worked hard and has made every race/fleet combo viable, He wouldnt of made stats which had obviously flaws.. Xan Fi/Co with Bombers are just as viable as Xan CR with Ghosts. I cant believe PA has got so many idiots who are saying that Xan Fi/Co sucks and other such things.. If it sucked, Zaejii wouldnt of left it in.

He spent time balancing these stats and making sure every single ship had a purpose, i personally find it insulting that you claim they are not.

[/Sarcasm] These are the worst shipstats ever. Next time, can we just let JBG design them.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2009, 22:19   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

alright, an update.
I exiled into cardi / elviz gal on first go.
Spose that just gave me a chance of ending high even with the worst possible combo. Unless cardi wants to kill me that is. Which might be the case <3

Quote:
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 17:45   #30
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Do the "decent thing"....... exile out again.

(Go on - you know you want to).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 16:43   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

hehe, last night first proper incs.
think I had 6 waves from ND with cr/bs.
no shock since I have like 0 bombers... needless to say, I got roided. 2ticks, so should be fairly alright to get the roids back in a couple of days! my fi fleet is starting to take shape!! soon I ll be a nightmare

Quote:
Unread 8 Sep 2009, 03:25   #32
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hehe, last night first proper incs.
think I had 6 waves from ND with cr/bs.
no shock since I have like 0 bombers... needless to say, I got roided. 2ticks, so should be fairly alright to get the roids back in a couple of days! my fi fleet is starting to take shape!! soon I ll be a nightmare
Yes, your own worst nightmare!

Gogogo Wish, you can do it.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 03:01   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How is it going now?
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 11:56   #34
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
How is it going now?
Badly! is the answer to that, or pretty well, depending on your point of view

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 12:28   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

You have to build the bombers because you asked for the worst combo and it is xan fi/co and bombers so get building them

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 13:16   #36
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

yeah at least 30% of your value expected in bombers now wish
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2009, 13:41   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

nooooooooooooooooooo
I ve built some bombers guys. plz plz plz. dont make me build more

and theam, pretty horrible tbh. But I think thats 50% shit combo and 50% shit activity!

( 11:5:2 )

Quote:
Unread 10 Sep 2009, 03:05   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you need way more to become scary! have you looked at the distribution of the top 100 planets? they are almost all BS/CR! get building those bombers!

and more pulsars to stop FR fakes!
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 07:56   #39
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
you need way more to become scary! have you looked at the distribution of the top 100 planets? they are almost all BS/CR! get building those bombers!

and more pulsars to stop FR fakes!
I got alot of pulsars! need em to roid ters and whatnot!

Quote:
Unread 16 Sep 2009, 16:17   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

a short update!
I am doing quite alright. Found myself an etd fi teampartner ( love u jugjug ) and well, basicly I m not getting a whole lot of incs! 3 nights so far this round, roided 3 ticks...
because of this, somehow I am now over 1k roids. And heading towards the stars! Should be doable with some nice xpruns late round to end top30 atleast. Maybe higher. This all depends on how much incs I ll get I spose.
Soon 500k fi/co now. ftw!

Quote:
Unread 16 Sep 2009, 18:21   #41
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

get building those bombers
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2009, 18:49   #42
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post
get building those bombers
What he said.

Thing is you will be butt****** once\if your gal ever gets inc though
Unread 16 Sep 2009, 18:55   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

I dont want to!

This is true. I m playing atm like a value planet, which I didnt plan preround. I might have to change and start going for xp

Quote:
Unread 16 Sep 2009, 21:12   #44
isildurx

You arent building the worst fleet possible either to be fair.
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 00:08   #45
Wishmaster
LDK

whats the worst then?
I asked here preround man!
reset and try another combo?

Quote:
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 00:48   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think he meant the fact you aren't putting like 25% of your value into bombers means you aren't really building the fi/co/bomber fleet
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 01:17   #47
Wishmaster
LDK

I m wide open for cr/bs though, but then again so would I be if I had 25% value in bombers, so ye
The DCs and the rest in vision kinda hate me enough as it is for having no anti cr/bs. Prodding bombers wouldnt help I assume.
I will however think about it!

Quote:
Unread 17 Sep 2009, 01:32   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Prodding bombers is pretty much the equivalent of putting 25% of your fleet value into sks just in case you run into someone with 50,000 structures.
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 23:45   #49
isildurx

Newest advanced unit scan on x:x:x (id: 74ykujd224di7nm, age: 7, value diff: 50226) Phantom 176827 | Pulsar 637978 | Sentinel 244573 | Illusion 12242 | Apparition 10091

Seriously wish, make 250k bombers at once. Or are you really going to go back on your promise to have the worst combo possible?
Unread 25 Sep 2009, 23:58   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

it was you who said dont build bombers! basicly, I have 0 anti cr/bs... how can that not be a horrible combo
and bombers = more than useless vs asc incs anyway, which is all I will be getting rest of the round I spose.

meh, I see ur point though, and I feel a bit bad for not getting those bombers!

Quote: