User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2006, 17:47   #151
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Are there any posters who've actually turned their rep around (large negative -> large positive)?
I am not sure if I have a large positive, but at one point I had a rather large negative. I managed to turn it around eventually, though it was more due to comments from my friends than because of the reputation system. Even though it helped. I just wish that people who comment on my English would tell me what I do wrong somehow, as I usually don't see it myself.

Edit: I used to have at least as many as five red blobs.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:17   #152
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
I just got back from vacation, and I tried to read this whole thread but frankly a lot of you are boring and shit.
You should have had more sex.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:18   #153
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Almost all GD threads, at some point, change direction sharply and head off in another direction altogether. The one kind of thread that always, unfortunately, stays to the point is the "Rep" thread.*

*Clinical observation.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:31   #154
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Almost all GD threads, at some point, change direction sharply and head off in another direction altogether. The one kind of thread that always, unfortunately, stays to the point is the "Rep" thread.*

*Clinical observation.
you know who else liked to make clinical observations?

nazi scientists, that's who.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:36   #155
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The difference between a Nazi scientist and a GD thread on rep is that a Nazi scientist was less painful.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 19:26   #156
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Overkill with Negative Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't know of any examples, but that doesn't really matter, to my mind at least; if the rep has any qualitative effect upon the person who receives it, it would probably do so before the poster acquired an enormous negative reputation (which takes not a short length of time to occur).
Er, so rep can prevent bad posters from becoming bad posters in the first place?! I don't see how this sort of unverifiable claim is helpful.

Your original supposition (that rep can train bad posters to become good posters) was at least a testable hypothesis, if we can define 'bad poster' and 'good poster' in a definitive manner (I think that means pos and neg rep need to be sufficiently large); and for those who had made such a transition (if there are any) we could try to determine if rep was a contributing factor or not.

If we're not really sure how good or bad a poster was to start with then it's pointless to claim that rep is responsible for his improvement.
Quote:
The default position should be one of doubt; we neither have conclusive proof for or against the supposition, and indeed they are rather difficult to extricate from eachother, as I demonstrated. Neither hypothesis, to my mind at least, has sufficient evidence, although having said that there is a third alternative; that people, who when neg repped initially, leave not to return. This also has identical results to the above cases.
Not quite identical because chasing new users away also accelerates the decline of GD activity. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 19:45   #157
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, at no point did I see anyone point out the very obvious and relevant:
That post jt89as or whatever showed appeared to deserve neg-repping, as he makes it sound like he has no idea what procrastination is. Since the neg-rep for it recommends he work on his english, it seems to me to be rather constructive and whoever left it deserves a pat on the back.
I didn't realize that sarcasm wasn't allowed.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 20:31   #158
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I didn't realize that sarcasm wasn't allowed.
"procrastination" means putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time. it is not the opposite of planning ahead. in fact, those two are pseudosynonymous in the sense that they somewhat share a set of antonyms: 'acting now'.

"sarcasm" refers to a 'cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.' it is generally characterized by the speaker/writer actually meaning the opposite of what is literally said. your post was not intended to wound, unless it went way over my head. you also did not mean the opposite of what you said (and it isn't clear what the opposite of that sentence would be anyway). you were being flippant and perhaps a little nonsensical, both of which are entirely acceptable on this forum. but you appeared to misuse a word, and for your beneficiation* someone pointed that out in your rep and i concurred with the criticism.

and to cut you off in advance, "irony" exists when there is incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs. starving in a grocery store etc.

*i realize what beneficiation means. i originally had 'edification', but to be flippant and ironic i went down a different path.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 08:04   #159
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't hate you, I think you're a bit of a fool. There's a significant difference..
Hate is To feel hostility or animosity toward. To detest. Looking up the word fool reveals this interesting definition:
One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth
So I guess you really don't hate me at all. Sorry If I misunderstood.
Praise Jesus.
Quote:
I'm reminded of the "controversy" a few years ago when some girl didn't get into Oxford to study medicine, and instead went over to America to study Biochemistry. She had, or was predicted, the top A-level grades, and a great broohaha was made of this. Oxford and Cambridge were criticised for being "elitist" institutions.

Tell me, what's the point of them if they are not elitist?

You can decide for yourself how this is relevent.
Maybe you are saying that the "Inner Circle" that we know does not really exist is really just an easy way of saying "The most experienced and familiar debaters." New people are looked upon with disdain because they have yet to prove themselves. Potential is about what a person could achieve and until they have proven they have the possibility of being great their potential rating would be zero or less.
Quote:
You didn't actually respond to any of my points. Furthermore, if you consider "People from outside the supposed inner circle have come in to be regarded as members of the inner circle, therefore the hypothesis that there exists an inner circle that rejects those outside it must be false" to be a nitpicky point, I dispair for anything you do in life which requires logic or understanding.
Honestly you ask too many questions that require too much detail. I am not going to "reinvent the wheel" for you regarding every statement I make. Look some of these things up yourself instead of asking for every word to be defined.

I never believed there was an "Inner Circle" I said that there was a tendancy for those with more rep power to support themselves. Please remember that the primary purpose of any organization is to continue and support itself. Even if that organization has no formal ties or boundaries.

Don't despair for me. It will do me little good. Try praying instead. This would be much more beneficial. I don't have time for logic and understanding, I am much too methodical for that.
Quote:
As an intependent matter, as a courtesy from me to you, please try to remember that shouting "NO IT DOESN'T, I DIDN'T SAY DEM TINGS", like you have on several occasions previous, doesn't work on an internet forum, where we can see your posts for all eternity. I'd also advise you to stay clear of that in real life as well, as you'd just be being an arse.
Yessums Masters, Yessums, I be trys to be goods from nows on. I donts means to be soundins like I be's learnins sumtings. I knows my place. I sorrys, I sorrys. Forgives me Masters, Forgives poor old travlers.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 08:08   #160
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Hate is To feel hostility or animosity toward. To detest. Looking up the word fool reveals this interesting definition:
One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth
Praise Jesus.
There is no way that Mr L. meant that you deserve a part in King Lear.

go research other definitions.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 08:26   #161
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
There is no way that Mr L. meant that you deserve a part in King Lear.

go research other definitions.
I researched them all and found the one that is most suitable. Ironic that it really does support my position.

Unread 11 Jul 2006, 08:58   #162
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
"sarcasm" refers to a 'cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.' it is generally characterized by the speaker/writer actually meaning the opposite of what is literally said.
My bad, I was going for "facetious" not "sarcasm", sometimes I get those two mixed up. I'll save you the trouble of looking "facetious" up in the dictionary:
1. supposed to be funny – intended to be humorous but often silly or inappropriate
2. not in earnest – not to be taken seriously
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 09:54   #163
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I researched them all and found the one that is most suitable. Ironic that it really does support my position.
Here's a good international surprise sex day present for you.

Quote:
Praise Jesus.
Posts like these are the reason you're disliked.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 10:28   #164
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ironically, the post also supports the position of people who do not like you so much for obvious reasons.

I even thought of negrepping you for that, with the comment that success in life is partly about knowing when to let go.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 12:48   #165
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hate is To feel hostility or animosity toward. To detest.
See, here's where you're going wrong. An argument is a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition, not simply stating definitions that add nothing to the discussion.

My argument is not that hate does not mean the above, it is that I do not feel the above. Try to keep up 007.

Quote:
Even ignoring your vague attempt at intellect, me thinking someone is a fool and hating them is so obviously mutually exclusive that I'm wondering why I should point this out. I find Giles's brother Oliver to be a fool, but I don't hate him and find his company, generally, pleasant.

You see?

Quote:
Maybe you are saying that the "Inner Circle" that we know does not really exist is really just an easy way of saying "The most experienced and familiar debaters."
We're approaching the banal here.

Quote:
New people are looked upon with disdain because they have yet to prove themselves.
That isn't true. If you compare the correlation between new and old, and liked and disliked, you'll find a much weaker correlation than if you look at the correlation between "liked and disliked" and "stupid and clever". Koen has been about for ages, yet has always been thought of as a dutch loon who brings nothing except idiocy to the forums. Dante, on the other hand, was never viewed, apparantly, the same as Koen, or indeed yourself.

Quote:
Potential is about what a person could achieve and until they have proven they have the possibility of being great their potential rating would be zero or less.
Approaching the oxymoronic.

Quote:
Honestly you ask too many questions that require too much detail.
Detail is key. If we didn't pay attention to detail, we couldn't be having this conversation right now. We'd still be stuck in the dark ages, burning witches and those with different faiths to ourselves.

Quote:
I am not going to "reinvent the wheel" for you regarding every statement I make.
Answering simple questions would be a start.

Quote:
Look some of these things up yourself instead of asking for every word to be defined.
We could argue all day about what a fish looks like. I say it's a scaly piscine type fellow, you say it's a quadraped used in gymkhanas. Instead of arsing around for hours, I prefer to find out at the start of an argument if, by fish, you mean "horse", or the equivilent. This is part of the strength of the sciences; words always mean the same things, in a given context.

Quote:
I never believed there was an "Inner Circle" I said that there was a tendancy for those with more rep power to support themselves.
So what you're saying is that there's an organisation of people who support themselves and exclude others?

What did you think the definition of "Inner Circle" was? People who sit nearer the fire?

Quote:
Please remember that the primary purpose of any organization is to continue and support itself. Even if that organization has no formal ties or boundaries.
How very tinfoil of you.

Quote:
Don't despair for me. It will do me little good.
Yet still I do it, funny how the world works.

Quote:
Try praying instead. This would be much more beneficial.
Double-blind clinical trials have shown that prayer actually has an adverse affect, within the boundaries of experimental error.

Quote:
I don't have time for logic and understanding, I am much too methodical for that.
I hope this was an attempt at humour.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 16:25   #166
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
My argument is not that hate does not mean the above, it is that I do not feel the above. Try to keep up 007.
Right, What I meant is that the definition of hate did not fit the definition of fool, so they were not supporting the same sentiment.
Quote:
Double-blind clinical trials have shown that prayer actually has an adverse affect, within the boundaries of experimental error.
Prayer is most effective when people know they are being prayed for. Like a placebo effect.
Quote:
I hope this was an attempt at humour.
Yes actually it was

Unread 11 Jul 2006, 16:29   #167
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Posts like these are the reason you're disliked.
I know. People get upset when they are proven wrong in some fashion. It's human nature. Guess I should try to increase my EQ as well as my IQ.

Unread 11 Jul 2006, 16:31   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I know. People get upset when they are proven wrong in some fashion. It's human nature. Guess I should try to increase my EQ as well as my IQ.
No dear, I was referring to wilful misinterpretation which misses the point by <-------------------------------------------------------------------> this much.

Actually it's getting dangerously close to trolling these days.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 16:42   #169
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually it's getting dangerously close to trolling these days.
Sorry, I do not wish to be taking your place in that its just that some of you like a response just like I like a response.

Unread 11 Jul 2006, 17:07   #170
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Right, What I meant is that the definition of hate did not fit the definition of fool, so they were not supporting the same sentiment.
I said I did not hate you, but I did think you a fool. Would you try to counterargue me arguing that a cow is not a sheep by comparing the two and finding them disimilar?

Quote:
Prayer is most effective when people know they are being prayed for. Like a placebo effect.
So, in fact, indistinguishable from it?
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 17:08   #171
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Sorry, I do not wish to be taking your place in that its just that some of you like a response just like I like a response.
Arguably though, in this case, a response is distinct from a reply. If you don't actually intend to reply to the contents of posts, don't respond to them at all.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 18:02   #172
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You got your response. You consistently get your response. You just ignore it and take up the same point a week down the line pretending the entire previous discussion never happened.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 18:40   #173
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

http://www.tomfoolery.nl/images/BanHim.jpg

Sorry I guess I´m just showing off my new site a bit

I don´t really mean it...
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 19:15   #174
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
http://www.tomfoolery.nl/images/BanHim.jpg

Sorry I guess I´m just showing off my new site a bit

I don´t really mean it...
Why not? Is it possible to just ban a person from GD without being banned from the PA related forums?

Unread 11 Jul 2006, 19:18   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Why not? Is it possible to just ban a person from GD without being banned from the PA related forums?
Probably, but JJ has to put it together first I think. Alternatively you could not load up GD when you're reading the forums.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 23:12   #176
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

incidently i may as well admit it, i agree with acro that this thread is boring and shit as such im trying to systematically neg rep anyone* who posted in it seriously.

*except for those labelled as being shit by people posting in this thread believing themselves to be notshit and tnf but then everyone loves tnf.
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 15:44   #177
Maladoni
Infrequent

Maladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud ofMaladoni has much to be proud of

I'm getting loads of it. Keep it coming.
Maladoni is offline   Reply With Quote