User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 12 Oct 2010, 15:23   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
One last bit of attention please

Hola.

That's me out of the PA game for now. I spent far too much time on PA during last round and now with work commitments piling up and me not having lost any weight (personal goal!) I've decided that sitting around a computer in my spare time as well as whilst at work just isn't working out. That said, I probably would have gone one more round had I not failed 1200-5200 (ish) in that Asc prop!

(lol)

I don't want to get too caught up in the details though, so will just go on to say a few thanks/big-up some peoples...

Sun_Tzu - pull your finger out and let's get working on OMGTV <3
Patrikc - been playing this shit with you since forever <3
csillag - hawt <3
nolez - putting up with a LOT of my shit <3
Harleyquinn - my own person Jiminy Cricket <3
Dealer - keeping the Mrs in check! <3
aNgRyDuCk - still got nothing but respect for you bro <3
[Sick^Death] - loyalty ftw <3
LordN - ... <3
[Nitz] - Mostly chirpy! <3

Pretty much everyone in NFI last round, you were awesome guys. Except CBA. You were shit. I should thank everyone for putting up with my erratic behaviour towards the end of the round, too. Especial big NFI thanks to Berten, Ali, Master^Wizard, the scanners, Great, demand, the aussie boys, the Orbit guys who weren't all useless/didn't emoquit, Phant, Xyphistor, RaZeR, RaiN, willjo, smokeh, eki, aki plus many many more (obviously). All other mates I'm sure I've thanked in other 'I Quit' posts, or have invited you to the [NFI] community site I set up for multi-gaming, which I've yet to set up the VOIP for yet (whoops).

Thanks to CT for being great to work with last round, thanks to NewDawn for... "playing", I guess. Thanks to Apprime (Firebird + carDi specifically) for helping to make the end of last round a little less linear and all the other alliances who didn't jump on NewDawn's proverbial bandwagon last round.

I've fallen out with a few people to whom I'd like to apologise to - namely Catwoman (most recently), mz (my bad), HellKicker (for making him cry and move to China) who were all good mates at one stage, and DigiZero for arguing with you last round in the manner that I did. You weren't a mate, but mehh - neither one of us are gonna win any maturity points for our arguments last round.

See you all around the forums, and then again in AD2460!
Unread 12 Oct 2010, 15:33   #2
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Re: One last bit of attention please

You will be back soon attention wh0re All the best in rl, it's been great knowing you. Catch you on your return!
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2010, 21:22   #3
Firebird

Take it easy pal see you around
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 15:04   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sad I didn't get a mention
I'm sure we'll see you again, it'll seem like no time until you're hassling me on MSN for something else!
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 15:49   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

having kenny on your msn list seems like a major oversight.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 19:09   #6
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

I miss you already pumpkin. You owe me a beer or 20.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 21:11   #7
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i have no idea why u did not give me a special thanks! so screw u!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2010, 22:10   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

kenny you can't quit! not when someone finally succeeded in talking me into playing again...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote