User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2007, 16:31   #51
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all
Re: Pack and CT rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
With WPs reputation, I dont think they will nap their way to nr 1, I would bet they war for it.
hahaha. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 16:33   #52
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I categorically deny we in Angels Command have spouted any propaganda about puppy pack and CT this round.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 18:51   #53
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Angels, really....hahahahahahahahaha
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 18:55   #54
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Shut your piehole peon!

Unread 13 Apr 2007, 18:57   #55
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Angels, really....muhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 22:43   #56
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
With WPs reputation, I dont think they will nap their way to nr 1, I would bet they war for it.
I think you have this wolfpack mistaken with the origonal pack which of course was formed from the members of legion then returned a few rounds later. (i cant remmember to well about that incident so forgive me it has been a while and i cant remmember everything) I am of course not disrespecting this pack, its proven itself time and time again. But it does also like to allie with a lot of alliances in the universe (which it has been doing before this round has even started which lead to this thread)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 23:04   #57
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

This WolfPack we are talking about are basically the members that split several rounds ago where alot of them joined NewDawn, correct? And now several of those members has gone back to the Pack?

How many of the Wolfpack members were part of the original WP we remember from the early rounds?
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 23:18   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbie_Fanatic
This WolfPack we are talking about are basically the members that split several rounds ago where alot of them joined NewDawn, correct? And now several of those members has gone back to the Pack?

How many of the Wolfpack members were part of the original WP we remember from the early rounds?
Very few.

But could you shorten your sig please sir to 10 lines please sir its far too long sir thank you.
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 23:29   #59
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Furbs is to lazy to go to CP and ad rounds like
round 01: 1:1:1 - round 2 1:1:1 etc etc

Unread 14 Apr 2007, 19:04   #60
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Pfft AF. The sig stuck from earlier rounds, its probably gibberish to all those who started playing years after we quit. Might as well remove it.

Nothing is what it used to be

Go post something offensive AF.
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 20:11   #61
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbie_Fanatic

There was no splitt several rounds ago, we disbanded.
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 20:23   #62
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

I still have the same feeling about wp that I did when it was "resurrected" the first time: Why not call it puppypack?

Unread 14 Apr 2007, 20:27   #63
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
I still have the same feeling about wp that I did when it was "resurrected" the first time: Why not call it puppypack?
Because thats not it's name? Good enough reason for me
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 20:33   #64
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Cause I always look at em as the young ones trying to live up to their parents name
Besides, think puppypack has a good "zing" to it (-:

Unread 14 Apr 2007, 21:22   #65
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

i think this round will more resemble a pack of vultures than a pack of wolves since noone will be doing much killing, just opportunistic roiding when other allies at war.

Ooops i assured my BP no more AD posting as well
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 21:24   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Ooops i assured my BP no more AD posting as well
Never has so much been owed by so many to so few.
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 21:26   #67
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Ill thank them in round winning ceromony for sure
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 22:24   #68
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Why would you stick around to see someone else win?

Unread 14 Apr 2007, 23:16   #69
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

<Rinoa> well u can kindly stop saying how shit i am since im a CT MO and have a bp with two alliance hc's

<Rinoa> Im a CT MO with a leet bp and a BG

<Rinoa> i have plenty friends
<Rinoa> and people who respect me in pa

Unread 14 Apr 2007, 23:20   #70
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
<Rinoa> well u can kindly stop saying how shit i am since im a CT MO and have a bp with two alliance hc's

<Rinoa> Im a CT MO with a leet bp and a BG

<Rinoa> i have plenty friends
<Rinoa> and people who respect me in pa

lol Even though i know this is most likely ofc fake logs from kila it still made me laugh. Nice work

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 23:33   #71
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I can assure you they aren't fake, he keeps PMing me, he thinks that I'm his friend despite my politely asking him to stop speaking to me on numerous occasions because I'm not his friend.
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 02:27   #72
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Kila u have reached a new low imho people aint been doin fake logs like that since round 7 or so.
I know its fake logs because:
a) i dint say it
b) eh i dont have a bp with two hc's lol

Looks like your trying to get some sort of twisted revenge after getting banned from #forums other day after trying to slate me offensively and not listening to the warnings like any mature person would.

Anyway have some neg rep in the mean time
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 15 Apr 2007 at 02:34.
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 02:52   #73
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:

That'll show him!

Grow up, **** sake.
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 07:15   #74
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Haha.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 10:25   #75
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Kila and Rinoa in a mud ring!
I am taking bets
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 10:55   #76
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I bet they finally get a room and start making out. You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 12:40   #77
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Kila u have reached a new low imho people aint been doin fake logs like that since round 7 or so.
I know its fake logs because:
a) i dint say it
b) eh i dont have a bp with two hc's lol

Looks like your trying to get some sort of twisted revenge after getting banned from #forums other day after trying to slate me offensively and not listening to the warnings like any mature person would.

lol. I really should have screenshotted it. Either way it was pretty lol, now hopefully the fact that I've exposed some of your idiocy to AD will prevent you from PMing me with such tripe again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I bet they finally get a room and start making out. You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that a homosexual has tried it with me
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 12:49   #78
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well done, you're both banned. When you come back in 3 days time, if you want to reply do it via pm.

Offtopic discussion, flaming and bringing personal arguments and reptalk on the forum.

About time too to be honest, a pair of users who have been posting tripe for ages and finally were stupid enough to break the forum rules in a serious way.
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 15:29   #79
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

GL pack, and fun to all playing /me pokes |Darky| gio2k furball
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 15:42   #80
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Lokken is sooo shagable when he swings his whip.
*changes boxer shorts...

Unread 20 Apr 2007, 23:25   #81
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Can we have a round where politics is run by sane people and not people having constant paranoia please?
If you keep out too, we have a good start ^^
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2007, 16:58   #82
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Never has so much been owed by so many to so few.

Excellent.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote