User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2007, 23:35   #1
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Top100 planets

Bring on the list!
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 23:57   #2
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Top100 planets

#37 = nick-behe alliance-FAnG
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 00:07   #3
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Someone wikified it already.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 00:11   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to give cudos to mac for Comical Implications of A Brucie Bonus, which is just a superb planet/ruler.
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 00:46   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although obviously I haven't had access to the Vengeance member-list for quite some time, I made a few saddening observations.

1) All of Vengeance's top 100 planets, with the exception of darts, are Gosu.
2) You let crusie into Vengeance ffs

Oh and Ascendancy had an awesome number of top 100 planets, nice one guys
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 01:14   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

There's only 1 thing i'd want to add to this thread:
77 12 7 4 The Scrin Tiberius Zik 583 1362575 3695075 38875 Will Insurrection

This is only the 2nd round he's played and it's in a vry small alliance. Nice going m8 :-)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 01:18   #7
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Tegan has played her first round.
she finished 18th....
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 01:53   #8
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Although obviously I haven't had access to the Vengeance member-list for quite some time, I made a few saddening observations.

1) All of Vengeance's top 100 planets, with the exception of darts, are Gosu.
2) You let crusie into Vengeance ffs

Oh and Ascendancy had an awesome number of top 100 planets, nice one guys

Furbeh, i love you but get youre facts straight :P

out of 11 top 100 6 are gosu, 5 are "normal" VGN.

About crusie, i wasnt to fond it of it aswell at first but in the end it wasnt so bad, we have had worse people this round
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 02:13   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy own Planetarion, according to the top 100.
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 02:17   #10
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Since no-one did a breakdown of which allies had how many yet:

Ascendancy 17
Destiny 16
Conspiracy 13
Vengeance 9
NewDawn 7
h3lls angels 6
Omen 6
Tides of Fire 4
xVx 4
Orbit 3
VisioN 3
[F-Crew] 1
[RaH] 1
arc is a NOOB 1
FAnG 1
Hope In The Sea 1
Howling Rain 1
Insurrection 1
Myth 1
ROCK 1
spaceballs 1
SPQR 1
TGV 1
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 03:24   #11
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

"RaH" and "hope in the sea" were out of tag vgn for those that care(furbeh)...

as you dont have acces ingame : werewolf and crusie
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 05:19   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

crusie is awesome.
[/arbitrary]
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 11:48   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjimmy
Furbeh, i love you but get youre facts straight :P

out of 11 top 100 6 are gosu, 5 are "normal" VGN.

About crusie, i wasnt to fond it of it aswell at first but in the end it wasnt so bad, we have had worse people this round
ah.

I only recognised darts from the pre-Round 17 Vengeance community
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 16:23   #14
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
arc is a NOOB 1

Who did that?
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 16:27   #15
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc

Who did that?
Knight

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 20:51   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Since no-one did a breakdown of which allies had how many yet:

Ascendancy 17
Destiny 16
Conspiracy 13

Ascendancy till I ****ing die.
Or at least until they all regress into not even caring enough to login, like myself.
Go guys. Owning. Not surprised that goat, alki, and Game are up there.
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 21:16   #17
Rust
--==SaX==--

Rust is an unknown quantity at this point

if you want to go for ownage, the fact that half the h3ll angels are in the t100 owns you all
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 12:02   #18
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'd like to give cudos to mac for Comical Implications of A Brucie Bonus, which is just a superb planet/ruler.
Hearing Benneh and now you say that has made my day

And yes, it is easily the best planet/rulername this round

[/blowingowntrumpet]

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 13:48   #19
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

I got top 100. Weeeee <o.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 16:48   #20
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Getting top 100 wasn't really that hard. I did so simply by annoying a couple CT members and then they multi-waved me every night, so it kept my value down to where I could score loads of xp off attacks.
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 17:55   #21
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Must admit i was quite inactive this round and must have been an extreme annoyance to my galmates as i wasnt around to help a great deal and Lunn Poly must have been taking bookings for our gal.

Nevermind though still a half respectable ranking, work permitting maybe i can have a proper crack next round.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 18:19   #22
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

I am a bit disappointed with the number of F-crew in the top100. For a lot of the round we had 3 or 4 so to finish with one is rubbish. Well done to Orbit and other non hardcores for getting so many in there.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 19:07   #23
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Hearing Benneh and now you say that has made my day

And yes, it is easily the best planet/rulername this round

[/blowingowntrumpet]

we use the term brucie bonus as slang for when u get a bonus on a fruit machine so it made me laugh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 22:49   #24
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

yeah it was weird Mayhem we were in the same situation but I guess in the last throes of it many others simply managed to get more.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2007, 21:17   #25
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Getting top 100 wasn't really that hard. I did so simply by annoying a couple CT members and then they multi-waved me every night, so it kept my value down to where I could score loads of xp off attacks.
You have to annoy ppl just to get attacked!!
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2007, 23:05   #26
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

the list?
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 12:00   #27
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Just for you Felagund:

Quote:
Round 20:Planet Ranks
From Planetarion Wiki
Top 100 summary: 17 asc, 16 dest, 13 CT, 10 veng, 7 ND, 7 omen, 6 h3lls, 4 tof, 4 xvx, 3 orbit, 2 rock, 2 myth, 1 F-crew

Rank X Y Z Ruler Planet Race Size Value Score XP Nick Alliance
1 7 6 8 DeLoS Leopard 2A6 Etd 236 1597894 6609034 83519 DeLoS Ascendancy
2 12 1 3 The Struggle Acceptance Etd 203 595624 5784844 86487 Game Ascendancy
3 10 5 5 Sabikla Ycnadnecsa Ter 132 1420399 5459719 67322 Alki Ascendancy
4 15 4 10 Exile Me Im Inactive Etd 564 726428 5038868 71874 goat Ascendancy
5 11 7 4 -Out Order- Xan 271 4282629 4986489 11731 agony Vengeance
6 3 10 8 Veritas ac Aequitas Boondock Saints Cat 923 1620287 4883927 54394 Cartman Conspiracy
7 2 5 2 Nox noctis et matris concilium Zik 1395 2827954 4808494 33009 Caj Destiny
8 4 7 8 Pinhead Hellraiser Etd 491 1427740 4597120 52823 Bluey Conspiracy
9 5 6 6 Mein Herz Brennt Weisses Fleisch CCCP Etd 402 418113 4591893 69563 cutulin Destiny
10 15 6 8 -__- -___- Zik 586 2523464 4498364 32915 arc Destiny
11 15 6 6 OnT0P YuRMummY Etd 288 963270 4493850 58843 nepptizzle Destiny
12 15 6 2 Cunning Plan Zik 480 2211670 4431250 36993 LukeyLove NewDawn
13 2 5 1 Kuchiki Byakuya Secret Society Cat 1448 2370295 4424395 34235 Sleepless Conspiracy
14 10 9 1 Dealer Fate Zik 622 1770892 4369252 43306 ashka Destiny
15 2 3 5 -=Go0DLo0kiN=- -=PlaYbOyS=- Zik 1495 2910654 4360014 24156 Nazqil Destiny
16 3 10 9 The sky split in two I am camouflaged Xan 513 1519538 4338938 46990 jerome` Ascendancy
17 10 2 11 The Illegitimate Son God Ter 1065 951599 4319819 56137 jesterina Ascendancy
18 6 1 2 Meneer Obstacle Etd 611 487405 4315225 63797 Tegan Orbit
19 1 7 1 MethoD MadNesS Etd 942 1255230 4296570 50689 FireFoX Howling Rain
20 6 5 11 Trick The Light Ter 647 1056461 4280801 53739 Rob Ascendancy
21 9 2 3 best wishes Cat 364 2368994 4228454 30991 darts Vengeance
22 1 5 8 Do not steal Your own Mother Xan 294 883748 4211288 55459 Xomaz h3lls angels
23 6 9 4 The Myth Christ Cat 272 1828619 4206539 39632 Lithium Vengeance
24 15 6 10 Max 20 characters Max 10 characters Etd 694 1195119 4192539 49957 Aiden Tides of Fire
25 15 3 9 Mel Gibson Apocolypto Xan 194 713458 4176598 57719 theodb h3lls angels
26 2 1 8 6uikiuakej ejqaz Xan 595 1311765 4130025 46971 zebra h3lls angels
27 9 3 10 Had Enough Losing Zik 844 1312168 4127368 46920 ATRO Tides of Fire
28 11 7 6 Blah bluh Xan 255 923875 4123255 53323 ADM TGV
29 1 7 8 Follower The Camel Cat 564 838094 4122074 54733 harv NewDawn
30 5 5 7 the fifth November Zik 1400 2800528 4121128 22010 Juppi Conspiracy
31 2 5 10 Kalpee Kuu-ukko Etd 340 2242339 4119799 31291 Razz- Tides of Fire
32 9 6 4 Mista VectorPrime Zik 577 1936858 4116538 36328 Mista Destiny
33 5 6 9 uhhuhuhuh dfdfdfdfdffdfdf Zik 754 2936412 4114812 19640 Felagund Vengeance
34 1 5 7 the stupidity a blonde Etd 505 438021 4113801 61263 vd3a Omen
35 8 8 4 The Slave The Great Wishmaster Etd 100 128492 4109732 66354 Rember Ascendancy
36 4 5 6 The Little Tank Lieutenant Grüber Ter 141 605892 4096332 58174 Lok Ascendancy
37 4 10 8 mersault hedon Etd 500 762025 4072105 55168 behe FAnG
38 10 6 7 The hot flavor Capsicum chinense Etd 779 585720 4060200 57908 Hude Ascendancy
39 9 2 11 A Clone My Own Ter 616 1142477 4055417 48549 Spiney Omen
40 15 3 12 Dr Cox Scrubs Cat 219 2506989 4047729 25679 Tru Vengeance
41 12 7 10 Nelson Trafalgar Xan 659 878597 4042697 52735 Grog h3lls angels
42 5 1 11 Hugo Mexico Cat 527 947333 4040333 515500 Almeida Destiny
43 1 3 6 The Drunken Pirate Palm Tree Island Cat 313 690203 4032383 55703 Catalyst Destiny
44 3 9 4 I_like_to_steal but_i_am_dead_now Zik 1541 2364302 4029002 27745 xls Omen
45 12 6 3 The Punisher Justice and Revenge Zik 756 1482526 4020826 42305 Dany Orbit
46 5 3 11 Das Boot U96 Ter 289 1819086 4014606 36592 Marinho NewDawn
47 4 10 1 Athena Olympos Etd 481 1116534 4013514 48283 Lonely Conspiracy
48 9 4 2 Intaki Gallante Zik 1484 1540095 3988275 40803 Red VisioN
49 2 2 1 Jack Bauer 24 Cat 150 880007 3951827 51197 spaceman VisioN
50 9 3 8 Jamie Carragher Team of Carraghers Etd 499 863516 3946676 51386 stifler Conspiracy
51 8 8 3 The Predictability My Suicide Landings Xan 510 508669 3946309 57294 Chedders Ascendancy
52 5 6 8 Arminius The Cherusci Xan 209 3166596 3932016 12757 dedin Vengeance
53 3 9 9 Cat_hunter Kitty Etd 387 669128 3915128 54100 papy [F-Crew]
54 6 4 5 Lance-a-slot Cameltoe Xan 753 1467474 3913914 40774 JeZz Conspiracy
55 9 3 7 Once Upon A Time The End Etd 457 1099457 3905177 46762 ReligFree Conspiracy
56 11 7 1 4tw 4tl Zik 293 3263143 3889783 10444 Kosh Vengeance
57 6 5 5 Lukas Podolski Bayern München Cat 234 1195961 3888041 44868 amycus Destiny
58 7 9 5 the sweetness a subtle victory Etd 263 580779 3863679 54715 Ali Destiny
59 9 1 12 Order the Phoenix Etd 399 483103 3859963 56281 Patronis SPQR
60 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 2253822 3855462 26694 Werewolf [RaH]
61 10 5 9 The Rise Meridian Zik 1446 2123089 3851989 28815 Judas^ VisioN
62 12 6 5 CITIZEN N SECRETARY FLORENCE Ter 435 678126 3848106 52833 Ratcha Vengeance
63 6 7 1 Dog King Cookie Planet Etd 630 1670433 3846693 36271 dan133 Conspiracy
64 4 1 5 Infinite Pleasure Finite Roidcount Cat 714 987246 3825546 47305 HellKicker ROCK
65 12 3 3 Bastos Manila Zik 898 1721401 3825241 35064 Captain Destiny
66 6 5 9 Psymon The Ski Bum The Ski Resort Etd 230 192978 3821598 60477 Psymon Ascendancy
67 12 7 2 lord helmchen spaceballs Etd 400 1156003 3819463 44391 mystery spaceballs
68 9 5 12 Septimius Severus Lugdunum Etd 446 941666 3806606 47749 Meatwax Ascendancy
69 2 7 6 Delusions Grandeur Ter 429 1251261 3800181 42482 Phantasm Myth
70 11 9 4 Jorah Ildira Cat 850 1110931 3791311 44673 Marka xVx
71 11 7 9 daLay Lama Cat 472 1259938 3790918 42183 dodge Destiny
72 10 7 4 The final breathe a dying zik player Zik 922 2453450 3758930 21758 Sjor Vengeance
73 2 5 8 Bag Juice Xan 904 2684315 3744875 17676 SilverAce Conspiracy
74 5 5 1 A Man Science Zik 1286 2289847 3734647 24080 koks Conspiracy
75 4 1 3 The Lord the Rings Cat 975 1591952 3714452 35375 TBB xVx
76 14 9 11 Asia Carera Zik 709 828060 3709920 48031 MaVeRiXX NewDawn
77 12 7 4 The Scrin Tiberius Zik 583 1362575 3695075 38875 Will Insurrection
78 6 9 7 Guanaar Boliin Cat 406 2403800 3691640 21464 Tabbeh Destiny
79 6 5 7 The True Meaning Silence Etd 192 1188664 3683764 41585 [r0x] Destiny
80 3 10 6 The Guardian Hope In The Sea Ter 574 2016176 3680636 27741 crusie Vengeance
81 9 9 1 Right Turn Clyde Xan 332 1139244 3680604 42356 ba h3lls angels
82 6 3 2 lr a gnivah sdneterp worraB Cat 501 470920 3653080 53036 cura NewDawn
83 15 5 8 Comical implications a brucie bonus Cat 336 865990 3650770 46413 `mac^ Omen
84 10 6 1 the Inevitable Zarkhon Xan 353 944558 3636818 44871 McFun h3lls angels
85 12 7 8 Mastermind Inhuman Strategy Etd 654 1185226 3614206 40483 Cronix Conspiracy
86 6 3 4 Mr_Pink Mrs_Floyd Etd 310 715488 3607368 48198 Riddim NewDawn
87 15 7 11 The Lies Her Tears Xan 521 717072 3598092 48017 Idler Ascendancy
88 12 7 12 large annoyance Zik 1079 1614306 3593046 32979 omb Ascendancy
89 5 3 8 Stone Sour Come Whatever May Xan 388 2427392 3583832 19274 Rabbagast Ascendancy
90 15 6 7 Helios Underworld Etd 389 658501 3583321 48747 Zokka Omen
91 11 9 5 Thorgor The Realms of Chaos Cat 535 745978 3583198 47287 Hutchi Orbit
92 3 9 8 I LIKE CAPS Ter 772 1159853 3580073 40337 Shoshuro Omen
93 4 4 7 Thoughts a Predicate Felon Etd 707 1148904 3573324 40407 bread| Conspiracy
94 15 6 1 BrotherLiam Pwns you Ter 260 774874 3566014 46519 Knight arc is a NOOB
95 15 3 5 Robot The Krypton Planet Cat 370 1488847 3544867 34267 Rock Destiny
96 1 5 13 The_old_one the_Rim Etd 404 794256 3537216 45716 Metu xVx
97 15 4 1 Crack Noon Ter 1027 1050215 3527975 41296 FrostyZ NewDawn
98 1 5 9 another three months wishing I hadnt Etd 582 413690 3525770 51868 bigbob Tides of Fire
99 15 1 6 Shards the Sun Cryst Zik 669 2262111 3525231 21052 Bugsby xVx
100 7 6 6 Fleeting Moment Passion Etd 239 345098 3516578 52858 anImaru Ascendancy
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 14:16   #28
DeVille
Alba Go Brach

DeVille has a spectacular aura aboutDeVille has a spectacular aura aboutDeVille has a spectacular aura about

And 1 SPQR :-)
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 19:25   #29
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

ty babe