User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2007, 16:15   #101
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

ok ok me and Alki Vs the Internet

ITS A DRAW
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 16:20   #102
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
3 alliances approached you to fleetcatch caj? oh come on forest can u get any further up your own hole. You make out like your gods gift to PA with you MO skills. Gate was a far better MO/BC than you will ever be
Heh
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 17:44   #103
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Off topic perhaps, but it looks like VGN and CT are finally hitting each other?
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 18:58   #104
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Off topic perhaps, but it looks like VGN and CT are finally hitting each other?
Hardly large scale alliance targetting considering 50% of vgn roidlesses today come from 1 planet
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 20:32   #105
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
3 alliances approached you to fleetcatch caj? oh come on forest can u get any further up your own hole. You make out like your gods gift to PA with you MO skills. Gate was a far better MO/BC than you will ever be
What he really means is that 3 different people who happened to be members of different alliances approached him.
And Gate was the best.

Also Forest - I don't know much about Caj's fleet but it just MIGHT be really defensive and not great to attack with which means that he can't hit huge planets and has to go for smallish ones or team up.
For example; in round 18 sin had a t10 xan planet who was huge on value for over half of the round. I was a xan who had been at the lower end of the t100, my score was made up of slightly more xp than value. His value was 3-4 times mine or so yet I had the bigger attack fleet - my fleet wasn't even an overly offensive fleet; I had my share of def ships (I had quite a few Arrows and Wraiths which did lots of ally defending), he just had a very defensive fleet. He therefore had to hit planets that were quite a lot smaller than him or team up.
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 20:34   #106
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
What he really means is that 3 different people who happened to be members of different alliances approached him.
And Gate was the best.

Also Forest - I don't know much about Caj's fleet but it just MIGHT be really defensive and not great to attack with which means that he can't hit huge planets and has to go for smallish ones or team up.
For example; in round 18 sin had a t10 xan planet who was huge on value for over half of the round. I was a xan who had been at the lower end of the t100, my score was made up of slightly more xp than value. His value was 3-4 times mine or so yet I had the bigger attack fleet - my fleet wasn't even an overly offensive fleet; I had my share of def ships (I had quite a few Arrows and Wraiths which did lots of ally defending), he just had a very defensive fleet. He therefore had to hit planets that were quite a lot smaller than him or team up.
I'd agree that Gate is one of the better attack officers in PA, probably in the top 5-10, I also believe (and I think Gate would agree) that consistancy and activity is his biggest issue in that respect. Every time he tried to make an effort to work, ND burned him out, I'm probably guilty of it in r11 (burning him out)

that's no slam on Gate, he's worth every dime. But it's hard to keep a guy like that in the game when no one steps up to help him and fade some of the heat
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 20:46   #107
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Despite his issues with burnout/stamina, Gate is certainly one of the better bc's in the game.
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 20:48   #108
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

How does Gate rate on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being Storebo
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 20:55   #109
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Unread 8 Mar 2007, 21:03   #110
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Hmm Dunno Gate may still be lagging behind Forest tbh.

After all Forest did plan This spectacular attack

just fixed the url -furball
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by furball; 8 Mar 2007 at 23:34.
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 21:14   #111
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

now be nice to Forest, he has worked really hard this round and put a lot of time and effort into his alliance, our hats are off to him, he's been a huge help

edit: Forest is an asshole

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 9 Mar 2007 at 00:44.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 22:37   #112
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

As Gate's Bitch for many a rnd i feel left out
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 23:01   #113
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Gate win tbh!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 23:55   #114
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'm not sure where you people are plucking the words 'best' or 'top 10' from, because i'd say there have been at least around 50 very capable bc types since r1, and that's a minimum. the skill bracket is simply having a reasonable arithmetric ability as well as some copious amounts of common sense. the real key is though is the actual motivation in getting things done, now that's the beef yo. but yeah i don't mean anything insulting towards gate, he's pretty great but to be honest he's likely in the same bracket as forest. the issue with forest is, it's impossible to give him any credit because he's such a ****ing prick about the work he does and tries his hardest to be the biggest imbecile about (though this is proving a hard challenge with certain people around these days)

edit: what does separate gate from the some of the pack is that not only is he competent, but he's likeable!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:08   #115
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Since I played with them both I must say Gate are the leet one....even thought Forest has a cute butt.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:33   #116
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
And Gate was the best.

It is all very well having a defensive fleet, but whats the point if you are gonn have half an alliance to defend you with, yet you need to waste fleets in order to attack.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:34   #117
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Hmm Dunno Gate may still be lagging behind Forest tbh.

After all Forest did plan This spectacular attack

just fixed the url -furball

I was defending actually.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:36   #118
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
the issue with forest is, it's impossible to give him any credit because he's such a ****ing prick about the work he does and tries his hardest to be the biggest imbecile about

Its not what you do, but why.

I would of thought you of all people would of understood that.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:39   #119
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

you were tagged [MO] at the time, that was enough to make anyone who touched you at the time get through on their attack. zhil was the lucky bloke standing next to you at the time when he got some of your thunder
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:45   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
To be a self-important prick about it?
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:51   #121
Forest

Quote:
you were tagged [MO] at the time, that was enough to make anyone who touched you at the time get through on their attack.
Yes you are right, its very easy to roid us when I am MO.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 00:53   #122
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
To be a self-important prick about it?
Exactly.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 01:29   #123
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

I would of thought you of all people would of understood that.
stop taking me so seriously you clown
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 03:29   #124
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
now be nice to Forest, he has worked really hard this round and put a lot of time and effort into his alliance, our hats are off to him, he's been a huge help

edit: Forest is an asshole
wtf?
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 06:40   #125
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

It is always funny to see what a thread becomes if you let it grow for a while.

It is like a living thing.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 10:16   #126
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

end of a boring round

the top 3 alliances that more or less had an easy go droped their nap now.

now all not 3 alliances that suffered incoming of the top 3 due to them avoiding each other are chosing a side what top 3 ally they kill. and the top 3 alliances waiting to the very last where almsot nothing can be decided

But the best fun is what happanes if u lose 2 weak planets aka 1.5M score u lost. so should u figure to hit the weak links in the ally, go for xp, or just send other to do the dirtwork.

its like the wolf asking the sheeps to take the hit for him while he can howl to the moon and hope no other wolf take his teritory in the before the moon goes down

Prod to not have been in many alliances

Last edited by Sjor; 9 Mar 2007 at 10:44.
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 10:24   #127
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
Its like the wolf asking the sheeps to take the hit for them while they can howl to the moon and hope no other wolf take his teritory in the before the moon goes down
Best.Sjor.Quote.Ever
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 10:29   #128
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Best.Sjor.Quote.Ever
im drunk
can some1 fix the typos?

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 11:37   #129
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
bla bla bla bla....I'm the best player and MO around.

stfu. You're one of the most arrogant players this game has ever seen and also one of the biggest jokes. Please tell me what you've actually done other than whine on the AD about how good you and you're alliance are? Tbh, CT and Forest are pure crap compaired to what there has been around. I bet even ND r15 were better.

The t3 alliances this round are even a bigger joke than Forest is. I meen CT and VGN having a NAP ? Where's the fighting spirit or even trying to win?

None of the t3 alliances deserve the win this round, not like this. You guys propably don't even have the balls to hit any alliance in the t10.

And 50 fleets incoming? I think most of us have had that, my gal has even seen more than that and we're hardly in the t50.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 12:46   #130
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
stfu. You're one of the most arrogant players this game has ever seen and also one of the biggest jokes. Please tell me what you've actually done other than whine on the AD about how good you and you're alliance are? Tbh, CT and Forest are pure crap compaired to what there has been around. I bet even ND r15 were better.

The t3 alliances this round are even a bigger joke than Forest is. I meen CT and VGN having a NAP ? Where's the fighting spirit or even trying to win?

None of the t3 alliances deserve the win this round, not like this. You guys propably don't even have the balls to hit any alliance in the t10.

And 50 fleets incoming? I think most of us have had that, my gal has even seen more than that and we're hardly in the t50.
if the top 3 alliances suck so bad, how come your alliance isn't beating them?
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 12:50   #131
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

heh, basicly the top 3 just exists as a tag with the most efficient/active roiders atm. Apart from that the top 3 haven't done anything to put them in the same place as any of the previous dominant alliances in the game or call them remarkably better than any of the other alliances playing. Sure you are better at getting roids and keeping them due to your activity, but that is nothing remarkable considering the players you have.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 13:44   #132
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
cause someone joined them last round, assumed command of their military department only to leave them the round after together with his 1up-mercs and several other ND members?

oh and don't worry, you're one of those other most arrogant players this game has ever seen
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 15:26   #133
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Because we're not playing hardcore and for the win like you guys are? Because we have alot of players like me that don't give a fk about their planet? And no, you're actually not that good, but you don't suck either. I've crashed fleets this round due to major inactivity and even had a week off without launching fleets or anything, and my score is better than your average. If eXi would play, their avg score would propably about 500k more than your is. More proof that you sure don't deserve this win.

And I didn't say that you suck, I'm just saying that you're a bunch of cowards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
cause someone joined them last round, assumed command of their military department only to leave them the round after together with his 1up-mercs and several other ND members?

oh and don't worry, you're one of those other most arrogant players this game has ever seen
Arrogance indeed. I played under him last round and I must say that I wasn't impressed at all. He's just all words. Imo some of ND current BC's are better than him.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:37   #134
Forest

Quote:
stfu. You're one of the most arrogant players this game has ever seen and also one of the biggest jokes. Please tell me what you've actually done other than whine on the AD about how good you and you're alliance are?
Your absolutely right.

I have never achieved anything.

I never twatted ND in R2 after you refused us a nap 'because we were just a small alliance'.
I never orgainsed an attack one of the biggest attacks pa has ever seen in round 3.
I also never worked with a team in eclipse to take down fang.
I wasn't then headhunted to join fang.
I also didnt MO in one of the greatest alliances PA has ever seen in pa.
I also didn't help take Omen to a decent position.
And then, I wasnt asked to come back 'because we wouldnt chaived said position without me'.
I then didn't work my arse off in a round to acheive the goals I set myslef so a bunch of twats on a forum could tell me no-one deserves to win because we took a different route.
In addition I have never had a decent part of politics to play in every round of pa since round 9.
Oh, and I never think you sir, are a twat.

You found me out!
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:40   #135
Forest

Quote:
If eXi would play, their avg score would propably about 500k more than your is. More proof that you sure don't deserve this win.
What?

Exi can easily claim to be in the top 5 alliances of all time. I would personally put them top 3.
Many alliances have won rounds that weren't up to exi quality.

Did they not deserve to win also?
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:44   #136
Buly

Quote:
Your absolutely right.

Dunno about those ones since I wasn't around then.

And then, I wasnt asked to come back 'because we wouldnt chaived said position without me'.
I then didn't work my arse off in a round to acheive the goals I set myslef so a bunch of twats on a forum could tell me no-one deserves to win because we took a different route.
In addition I have never had a decent part of politics to play in every round of pa since round 9.
Oh, and I never think you sir, are a twat.

You found me out!

And Hobbierogue utterly owned me showing the entire PA my prick size.
Don't take too much credit for yourself, it ain't good for you. This is exactly what I was talking about when I said you're arrogant
Be sure to take credit for that last one though.

And this "different route" thing. Fencesit, no decent wars, just do random attacks to get to the top? Yeah, you don't deserve to win. End of discussion.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:47   #137
Buly

Quote:
What?

Exi can easily claim to be in the top 5 alliances of all time. I would personally put them top 3.
Many alliances have won rounds that weren't up to exi quality.

Did they not deserve to win also?
They've all showed better performance than you guys have. That's a fact. Even Ely deserved their win more than you do.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:50   #138
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

#2 is not a decent position in my book. And dont take all the credit for it. There had been many people contributing. Your selfishness sickens me.

and your reputation and perception of you from the side is not what you think, dude. your name is known, hell yeah... But in no context was it mentioned with something positive.

You also forget that aside from picking targets, its skill of others that has brought you success, and u claim it all by yourself. Hey, maybe that is why everybody hates you.

You, sir, is not only a twat that tries to use his reputation for intimidation (me and Almeida laughed really eally long time after that declaration of war on our galaxy)...

And just to let you know. You were one of the worst BCs Omen had had.

every other main BC (rain, Teddy, Wishy etc) was better then you, in the oppinion i gathered myself from some members as much as my own.

So do me a favor. next time you try to do something using the fact that u acomplished something in r2, go choke on something plz.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:51   #139
Forest

Quote:
Don't take too much credit for yourself, it ain't good for you. This is exactly what I was talking about when I said you're arrogant
Be sure to take credit for that last one though.

And this "different route" thing. Fencesit, no decent wars, just do random attacks to get to the top? Yeah, you don't deserve to win. End of discussion.

adding fake quotes on forum is so for the 12 year olds.

Fencesit? We have returned fire on anyone who has hit us.
And Destiny and CT have been hitting each other all round, albeit not always fully, but Destiny for sure always hit the CT heavy gals etc.

And for all your moaning about fencesitting, am I missing something?
Aren't YOU New Dawn?

Would you like some stones for your glass house?
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:57   #140
Buly

Quote:
adding fake quotes on forum is so for the 12 year olds.
Bragging over what you've done in a online game also is

Quote:
Fencesit? We have returned fire on anyone who has hit us.
And Destiny and CT have been hitting each other all round, albeit not always fully, but Destiny for sure always hit the CT heavy gals etc.
Sure has been looking like it

Quote:
And for all your moaning about fencesitting, am I missing something?
Aren't YOU New Dawn?
Yes I'm ND. I've been ND since r4. When have we done any fencesitting?

Quote:
Would you like some stones for your glass house?
Oh noers! I sence another of these pure crap Forest war declerations coming up
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 17:00   #141
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
#2 is not a decent position in my book. And dont take all the credit for it. There had been many people contributing. Your selfishness sickens me.
The people who deserve the credit for anything get plenty from me. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Quote:
and your reputation and perception of you from the side is not what you think, dude. your name is known, hell yeah... But in no context was it mentioned with something positive.
People love me or hate me. I can live with that.

Quote:
You also forget that aside from picking targets, its skill of others that has brought you success, and u claim it all by yourself. Hey, maybe that is why everybody hates you.
Picking targets? I don't actually do that at all. I guess thats the difference between someone who is good and someone who is average

Quote:
You, sir, is not only a twat that tries to use his reputation for intimidation (me and Almeida laughed really eally long time after that declaration of war on our galaxy)...
Oh yes, the infamous war declaration of your gal. I don't see how you had that much time to laugh to be honest, you were too busy getting yourselves exiled and disbanding the galaxy.
GO YOU!

Quote:
And just to let you know. You were one of the worst BCs Omen had had.

every other main BC (rain, Teddy, Wishy etc) was better then you, in the oppinion i gathered myself from some members as much as my own.
I believe if my memory serves me correctly, I didn't BC in Omen. I did run a small wing for a short time. We owned our targets and out peformed everyone, but HC (Kargool in particular) wanted it stopped as I had all the good guys and it was affecting the other raids too much.
You ahve no idea what went on that round. Infact, the only people who can really comment on my performance was all the hc (with the exception of kargool).

Quote:
So do me a favor. next time you try to do something using the fact that u acomplished something in r2, go choke on something plz.
I made a list of things i 'havent accomplished' and you chose one to comment on.

You the man.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 17:02   #142
Forest

Quote:
Bragging over what you've done in a online game also is
I am not bragging, I simply answering a question that YOU asked.

You even said please
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 17:04   #143
Buly

Quote:
I am not bragging, I simply answering a question that YOU asked.

You even said please
You already stated in another thread that you said what you've never done. That's not answering my question.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 17:23   #144
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I have never achieved anything.

I never twatted ND in R2 after you refused us a nap 'because we were just a small alliance'.
I never orgainsed an attack one of the biggest attacks pa has ever seen in round 3.
Quote:
The people who deserve the credit for anything get plenty from me. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
There is too many "I"s in your skinning of said cat to have room for anything else.

Quote:
People love me or hate me. I can live with that.
just hate. havet met one loving one yet.

Quote:
Picking targets? I don't actually do that at all. I guess thats the difference between someone who is good and someone who is average
so enlighten us, peons, as to what you actually did ?
Quote:
Oh yes, the infamous war declaration of your gal. I don't see how you had that much time to laugh to be honest, you were too busy getting yourselves exiled and disbanding the galaxy.
GO YOU!
both me and you know reason for our disbanding. stop giving yourself credit for it, for crying out loud... its a thing to add to you list of things you havent accomplished (but hey, you just go ahead and put it in the things that u did anyways. who cares really)

Quote:
believe if my memory serves me correctly, I didn't BC in Omen. I did run a small wing for a short time. We owned our targets and out peformed everyone, but HC (Kargool in particular) wanted it stopped as I had all the good guys and it was affecting the other raids too much.
You ahve no idea what went on that round. Infact, the only people who can really comment on my performance was all the hc (with the exception of kargool).
Then i had to be the unfortunate one memories are hazy. I remember a streak of shit attacks. Always gave you credit for thems...

Quote:
I made a list of things i 'havent accomplished' and you chose one to comment on.
I, myself, would not be able to get my own point across better. I actually think, knowing what i know about you, that youre quite serious, and your list of things u did clearly dominates in pure numbers that other one.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 17:47   #145
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur

Let's address this one first. I am perfectly within my right to start a new alliance, or play elsewhere, am I not? I didn't leave ND mid-round, I didn't ship jump. I played there for a round, found that nothing had changed and it was still an alliance full of inactives who were happier slapping each other in IRC channels than actually hitting it hard and going for a win. The few of us in ND round 19 who actually put the work in and tried to bring ND a win were weighted down by inactives and idiots who crash their fleets stupidly. Round 19 was ND's best chance ever for a win but like usual, the membership pissed it away late. So your right, I left, and started CT.

As for the "1up Mercs" (and by the way that phrase cracks me up) The players who played for ND in round 19 who had previously played for 1up were all strong planets in round 19, and without them, ND probably doesn't even hit top 5. Like me, they were pissed off at the stupid play, the fleet crashes and lack of activity.

Quote:
Because we're not playing hardcore and for the win like you guys are? Because we have alot of players like me that don't give a fk about their planet? And no, you're actually not that good, but you don't suck either. I've crashed fleets this round due to major inactivity and even had a week off without launching fleets or anything, and my score is better than your average. If eXi would play, their avg score would propably about 500k more than your is. More proof that you sure don't deserve this win.

And I didn't say that you suck, I'm just saying that you're a bunch of cowards.

Arrogance indeed. I played under him last round and I must say that I wasn't impressed at all. He's just all words. Imo some of ND current BC's are better than him.

Quote:

1st, I haven't said anything on AD about CT other than the fact that this is CT's first round and we haven't proven anything yet. As for my arrogance...ya, you bet I am, and it has absolutely nothing to do with PA, or online gaming. I've busted my ass in every alliance I've played for, and I get things done. Unlike almost every officer in your alliance, who sits around bitching about everything but never does anything to help. You can probably count on one hand the Officers/HC in ND who actually put effort into the alliance. That's another reason I am no longer there, and a real good reason why Gate got so burned out. ND in round 15 couldn't get anything done, any more than ND in any other round could. A few members play hard for the first 3/4 of the round, then everyone goes inactive over the last two weeks. Been that way in ND for the last 10 rounds, atleast.

I've also NEVER claimed to be a great BC, just an active one, and no one can dispute that.

The current top 3 alliances have done nothing but war each other, and hit alliances in the top 10 this round, so your statement illustrates your ignorance.

The alliance that does win round 20 WILL deserve the win...why? because they have more score than the rest of thee alliances who are playing.

As for the politics, I won't even attempt to explain them to you, as your far too busy crashing your fleet and not giving a f*** about your planet.

Quote:
Because we're not playing hardcore and for the win like you guys are? Because we have alot of players like me that don't give a fk about their planet?
This excuse got old for ND a long time ago. You don't win because you play stupidly, if it looks like shit, and it smells like shit, it's probably shit.

Quote:
as your roid count, score, and place in the alliance rankings clearly indicate....good job \o/

anyways, all this is clearly off topic, how about we get back on the train and talk about the thread topic

edit: let me add that I've met some super nice people during my time in ND, and some complete morons. Those that I've become friends with know who they are, and they also know my accessment of ND has nothing to do with my personal feelings towards any of them.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 9 Mar 2007 at 18:01.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 17:52   #146
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

correct me if im wrong duck, but werent you Mil HC for ND last round? therefor as mil dept leader and HC of the alliance it is your fault for ND's shit showing as much as it is anybody elses. You were the 1 who decided it would be a super idea to crash for XP and suicide your alliances value night after night

but hey its ok, lets just gloss over that and go back to talking about how fantastic you are

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:01   #147
jerome

i'm sick of you people bitching about egotistical characters and my name not being mentioned

**** you all
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:04   #148
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The current top 3 alliances have done nothing but war each other, and hit alliances in the top 10 this round, so your statement illustrates your ignorance.
heh, if war is doing galraids and 'maybe' hitting some planets that might be in the other two top3 alliances you are probably right. And the hitting of top10 alliances... come on, everyone hits eachother in galraids, thats just pointless to mention, sure you hit top 10 alliances, we all do (omg!). And if all you have been doing is warring amongst the top3 and hitting top10 alliances, mind explaining the 250+ incoming fleets we (xVx, top15 tyvm) received from CT.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:11   #149
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
correct me if im wrong duck, but werent you Mil HC for ND last round? therefor as mil dept leader and HC of the alliance it is your fault for ND's shit showing as much as it is anybody elses. You were the 1 who decided it would be a super idea to crash for XP and suicide your alliances value night after night

but hey its ok, lets just gloss over that and go back to talking about how fantastic you are
I wasn't a member of ND's HC in round 19

TheMast was ND's military HC, I however did most of the attack arrangeing as he was pretty much inactive due to real life. I'll be the first to admit that attack activity bit the dust over the last 2 weeks of round 19

In addition, with the lead EXI had, the ONLY way to catch them was to take advantage of XP, and it helped a little, then tapered off, it was however ND's only chance to catch exi so the decision was the only option we had.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 9 Mar 2007 at 18:28.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:12   #150
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
heh, if war is doing galraids and 'maybe' hitting some planets that might be in the other two top3 alliances you are probably right. And the hitting of top10 alliances... come on, everyone hits eachother in galraids, thats just pointless to mention, sure you hit top 10 alliances, we all do (omg!). And if all you have been doing is warring amongst the top3 and hitting top10 alliances, mind explaining the 250+ incoming fleets we (xVx, top15 tyvm) received from CT.
From PT 72 through about mid way through the 4th week, maybe into the 5th week, CT and Destiny traded punches daily. We both planet targetted each other regularly, that isnt galaxy attacks. I'm sure my DEstiny counterparts would happily verify that. Then Destiny and VGN went toe to toe for a bit