User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2007, 01:05   #201
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Hurt And Heal alliances

you filter it to hurt and heal whichever alliacnes you like? o.O
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 02:35   #202
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey look, he added more points to eXilition

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 03:22   #203
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

mz has no connections whatsoever to exilition, he is pure ascendancy. perhaps rock too
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 10:42   #204
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Fury 15
Legion 12
Exilition 28
1up 25
Ascendancy 32 - Heal (For winning the game in an unconventional matter, and having great fun doing it).
Xanadu 16 - Heal (Great opposition against Fury etc. all those rounds).
Elysium 12 - Hurt (Mass-recruitment, need I say more?).
NoS 9
Wolfpack 19
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 13 - Hurt (I love ND, but I don't feel they should be on this list).
[]LCH[] 23
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 13:19   #205
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Are you allowed to vote a 2nd time?
I allready voted on page 1 but want to make a new vote

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 15:27   #206
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Fury 15
Legion 12
Exilition 28
1up 25
Ascendancy 33 heal if only cus they let jbg win a rd
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11 hurt purely for rd 9 or rd 9.5 whichever round they uber blocked and killed the rd
NoS 9
Wolfpack 19
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 12 hurt for political suicide in too many rds
[]LCH[] 24 always fought well throughout the rds an alliance i have always admired

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 01:29   #207
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Fury 15
Legion 12
Exilition 28
1up 25
Ascendancy 33
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 8 hurt cuz dingo let aria do all the work
Wolfpack 20 heal, we got cat now!
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 13 heal b/c barrow went to NY
[]LCH[] 23 hurt on the fence as long I can remember
Unread 28 Feb 2007, 09:07   #208
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

You do realize that you would need more negative votes than positives for this to ever end?

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2007, 11:58   #209
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

No you just need everybody to vote for the same alliances.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 16:49   #210
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Fury 15
Legion 12
Exilition 28
1up 24 Hurt
Ascendancy 33
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 7 Hurt
Wolfpack 20
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 13
[]LCH[] 23
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 18:00   #211
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Fury 15
Legion 11 Hurt (Backstabbed by these people)
Exilition 29 Heal (Best community I ever was part of)
1up 23 Hurt (They made up many lies I didnt like)
Ascendancy 33
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12 Heal (My first seriouse alliance)
NoS 7 Hurt
Wolfpack 20
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 13
[]LCH[] 23
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 18:27   #212
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 30 Heal (For being the only ally worthy of signing up account for during PaX era)
1up 22 Hurt (What rikard said)
Ascendancy 33
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS 7 Hurt
Wolfpack 21 Heal (For being first real home in the early PA)
Eclipse 11
New Dawn 12 Hurt (For causing dilemma wether to +/- thx to uber fleet control skill)
[]LCH[] 23

+ extra heal on mz for being such a luvable guy and evil forum mod at the same time!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:08   #213
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Thought id keep the ball rolling now the field is
shortening

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 30 Heal
1up 22 Hurt
Ascendancy 32 ( hurt for being the english upper class of PA)
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS 7 Hurt
Wolfpack 21 Heal
Eclipse 10 (hurt for winning a round too easily)
New Dawn 11 ( Hurt for going back to being crap again)
[]LCH[] 23
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:46   #214
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

wow rinoa cant even stick to his own rules, what a farse!
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 11:53   #215
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

in this thread, people demonstrate an inability to count.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 12:57   #216
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You make little sense when you hurt NoS, Riona, and then copy/paste my signature to your own signature!
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:20   #217
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

counting to 2 has always been difficult
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:30   #218
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You make little sense when you hurt NoS, Riona, and then copy/paste my signature to your own signature!
he didnt really hurt NoS he just forgot to remove the hurt and heal words from his paste :|

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 13:44   #219
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
counting to 2 has always been difficult
Heh, dumbass. Its only 3 numbers.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 15:54   #220
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

counting is over-rated, american education system ftw!
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 15:57   #221
Ali
Subh HC

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 32
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS 7
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11
[]LCH[] 23
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 16:04   #222
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
um sry nadar i didnt really hurt nos it was copied from previous post just forgot to edit it. Yeah i copied your sig because it looks good and its er true - remember!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 17:48   #223
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

maybe making a part II from this thread, where you take the last voting result, and put it in another thread, where EVERYBODY can post again, considering that most of the people that would hurt/heal have already done so, and we are far from a final result.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:16   #224
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Word^^

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:19   #225
Ali
Subh HC

only hurting allowed
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:19   #226
Alki
Drink is Good

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 70000 (Heal) because i can
1up 21
Ascendancy 100000 (Heal) 1 point wasnt enough
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS -84122 (Hurt) They let rinoa in
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11
[]LCH[] -87533 (Hurt) They let rinoa in
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:46   #227
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Hurt + Heal Alliances Part Two

Now that we are fairly far into separating the weak from the chaff i think its time we took voodoo's advice and finished this thread off. So rules are we carry on with scores as they were but now each person is only allowed 3 Hurts each. Oh and everyone isfree to post again. Heres how they were looking before Alki noobed on it:

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 32
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS 7
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11
[]LCH[] 23
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:47   #228
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Hurt + Heal Alliances Part Two

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 32
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS 6 - hurt
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11
[]LCH[] 23
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:49   #229
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

3 Hurts each now my good young 'hoodie' Kila
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 18:57   #230
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 32
Xanadu 16
Elysium 12
NoS 5
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11
[]LCH[] 22
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 19:16   #231
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 5
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 10
[]LCH[] 22

only 3 i could think of reasons to hurt
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 19:19   #232
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 31
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 2 (-3)
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 10
[]LCH[] 22

CHABAM!
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 19:22   #233
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Fury 14 (to dominate to long for my taste)
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 30 (for thinking they are GOD:s gift to PA)
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 5
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11 (Best community ever)
[]LCH[] 22

Of topic

Virus -50 (for being lapdogs to Fury every F… round)

Last edited by MotoX; 2 Mar 2007 at 19:34.
MotoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 19:26   #234
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 4
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 10
[]LCH[] 22

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 19:38   #235
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Fury 13
Legion 9
Exilition 33
1up 13
Ascendancy 35
Xanadu 12
Elysium 12
NoS 7
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 7
New Dawn 8
[]LCH[] 12
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 19:38   #236
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 11
Elysium 11
NoS 8
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 7
[]LCH[] 22
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:08   #237
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Fury 14 (to dominate to long for my taste)
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 30 (for thinking they are GOD:s gift to PA)
Xanadu 16
Elysium 11
NoS 5
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 11 (Best community ever)
[]LCH[] 22

Of topic

Virus -50 (for being lapdogs to Fury every F… round)
why are you healing when it clearly said 3 hurts :mongchop:
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:14   #238
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

People healed nos, so here is real version.

Fury 15
Legion 11
Exilition 29
1up 21
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 12
Elysium 9 (-2)
NoS 0 (-1)
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 9
[]LCH[] 22
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 20:53   #239
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
It actually says you're only allowed to hurt 3 times, not that you can't heal, so healing can still be assumed to be allowed since nothing else is stated.
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 22:42   #240
Alki
Drink is Good

you only wanted to save nos i know your game plan
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:18   #241
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I hate to do what people tells me to do...
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:23   #242
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Fury 13
Legion 9
Exilition 33
1up 13
Ascendancy 35
Xanadu 12
Elysium 12
NoS 0
Wolfpack 20
Eclipse 7
New Dawn 7
[]LCH[] 11
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:29   #243
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury 13
Legion 9
Exilition 33
1up 13
Ascendancy 32
Xanadu 12
Elysium 12
NoS 0
Wolfpack 20
Eclipse 7
New Dawn 7
[]LCH[] 21

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:30   #244
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
1up 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
1up 13
Clearly you and stoom in your desperate attempt to knock 1up out havent noticed that 1up was on 21, not 13 as you have altered it to. Also its not three hurts and heals on one specific alliance now is it?

Therefore, ignoring the changes you made until the pair of you can grow up and act properly, and working from what veil05 posted :
edit : you took lch from 22 to 12 as well

Fury 16 (+1)
Legion 12 (+1)
Exilition 28 (-1)
1up 22 (+1)
Ascendancy 27 (-1)
Xanadu 12
Elysium 8 (-1)
NoS 0
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 9
[]LCH[] 22

Last edited by Phil^; 2 Mar 2007 at 23:38.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2007, 23:41   #245
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hurt + Heal Alliances

Fury 16
Legion 11
Exilition 27
1up 23
Ascendancy 28
Xanadu 12
Elysium 8
NoS 0 Dead!
Wolfpack 21
Eclipse 10
New Dawn 9
[]LCH[] 22

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 00:02   #246
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

nice, from 8 to 0, to 0, to 0, to 0! awesome

can we please pretend this thread never existed for any purpose other than killing angels and fang
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 00:08   #247
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Also its not three hurts and heals on one specific alliance now is it?

Therefore, ignoring the changes you made until the pair of you can grow up and act properly
Also, acting the mature person you are, failing to read it's three hurts, in an attempt to actually end this drivel one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
3 Hurts each now my good young 'hoodie' Kila
As you're so good fixing the tables, can you now fix yours and cochese's immature attempts to bump up 1up?

Edit.
Once you're done, I'd like to add my three hurts (no heals, see). It's as follows: one hurt per NewDawn, one hurt per LCH, one hurt per 1up.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 00:16   #248
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Also, acting the mature person you are, failing to read it's three hurts, in an attempt to actually end this drivel one day.
Oh, i read it alright - count them ,there are indeed three there. Also - nadar started the healing, not me.

its not my problem you and stoom cant play a simple hurt and heal game without attempting to cheat, It must be ingrained in your nature eh
Honestly, did you think such drastic changes wouldnt be noticed?

edit: if the aim is to end this dismal thread - the best way would be to close/delete it.

Last edited by Phil^; 3 Mar 2007 at 00:31.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 01:03   #249
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
you only wanted to save nos i know your game plan
Yes, it means a lot to win a forum game :/ I was only playing by the rules* Rinoa set, but Veil broke loose from them again I see.

*The rules with gray areas.

P.S. Did the threads merge? I thought there was another thread.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 01:05   #250
Phil^
Insomniac

yeah, they merged the threads