User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 18:10   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Some action has to be taken

To make sure i hadnt missed anything i just scrolled through 'the' thread to check who had posted. It seems only 2 PA team members posted. 1 post was by Phil closing the thread and the other was the following by Kal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
in thus case to jolt it looked liek admin abuse, which was a fair position in that they were only sent an evidence sumamry rather than the full lot we produce. This has been corrected and jolt's decision reversed.
Maybe i just cant read English but that doesnt say anything about upset in PA team and how they want to go round and cut Biffys balls off.