User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:18   #401
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton
For clarification, I'm not the one with proof.

There is no point naming and shaming because it happens at the top of individual alliances. Yes, we have a responsibility as a community to stamp it out, but it is up to the alliances themselves and those in charge to not participate or allow participation in said acts. If they are involved in said acts, there is no incentive for them to stamp it out - ergo it will keep happening.

So you take it to those that police the game - the MH Team...as has been done, and a change has been implemented to try to counteract the accusations made.
Then why not share it with everyone so that everyone knows that person x and y cheats? Why would anyone want to deal with those people if they are proven to be cheaters? I'm guessing it is because there is no such evidence
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:19   #402
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
We are so superior to you that you can't comprehend it. So it must be cheating, thanks for confirming it though.

But they do, even if you do not agree with it. It still remains an active way of blocking against Ultores. The support is gained easily against Ultores cause other allies see us as superior. You most likely can not name a single round where Ultores didnt go to #1 while there were no wars going on for the first 350-400 ticks.

Example: Every alliance that played to win, saw Ultores as their main contender.

You will likely try to claim cheats again. Cause you feel inferior to Ultores. Which again is something natural to people that dont understand the will of teamplay and joint effort.
Allies wouldn't feel the need to take this view/approach if everyone adhered to the same limits/rules, so your point is again mute.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:22   #403
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Then why not share it with everyone so that everyone knows that person x and y cheats? Why would anyone want to deal with those people if they are proven to be cheaters? I'm guessing it is because there is no such evidence
There is evidence and those with it have taken a different approach to tackle the problem, owing to previous events where evidence has been shared on the forum.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:24   #404
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Allies wouldn't feel the need to take this view/approach if everyone adhered to the same limits/rules, so your point is again mute.
You stated before you have no evidence and you didnt see any evidence cause there is none. You just blindly believe things cause they are easier to accept.

PS: Do you know why Faceless and BF def is so superior to P3ng defence?
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:25   #405
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is evidence and those with it have taken a different approach to tackle the problem, owing to previous events where evidence has been shared on the forum.
If there is then it should be shared. Naming and shaming is always the best way. Be it through game mechanics or through community actions
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:28   #406
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
There is no evidence. I do not call "heard it from a friend of a friend" evidence.

"Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots."
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:29   #407
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
If there is then it should be shared. Naming and shaming is always the best way. Be it through game mechanics or through community actions
It has been done previously to nothing but abuse.

This is being conducted in a way many ongoing investigations, trials etc. would be. You can state allegations publicly to discourage people or manipulate future events for example - but you never reveal the evidence until the accused are in front of a judge.

In this case, the Judge is the MH Team, a case is being built and further evidence is to be collected and provided.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:36   #408
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
It has been done previously to nothing but abuse.

This is being conducted in a way many ongoing investigations, trials etc. would be. You can state allegations publicly to discourage people or manipulate future events for example - but you never reveal the evidence until the accused are in front of a judge.

In this case, the Judge is the MH Team, a case is being built and further evidence is to be collected and provided.
Then what was the point coming on here screaming about all the cheaters in ult if you're not going to provide any evidence for the public to look at it? Why not just pass it on to the MH's / Appoco / whoever?

What are you trying to achieve?
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:42   #409
Krypton
KK

It also wasn't I that came with the allegations initially - so direct that question at the proprietors. I have since seen evidence to suggest there is truth in the allegations.

I have used examples in my above post. For someone stating superiority, you aren't the most observant. Maybe you have someone assisting you.

Edit: There were no screams. There were statements and allegations. There has only been one alliance screaming, raising its voice and kicking its toys out of the pram.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:49   #410
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
It also wasn't I that came with the allegations initially - so direct that question at the proprietors. I have since seen evidence to suggest there is truth in the allegations.

I have used examples in my above post. For someone stating superiority, you aren't the most observant. Maybe you have someone assisting you.

Edit: There were no screams. There were statements and allegations. There has only been one alliance screaming, raising its voice and kicking its toys out of the pram.
Oh snap that hurt pal!

Of course we will defend ourselves when people are trying to mask their own shortcomings by accusing us of cheating. Just like any other alliance would!
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 17:01   #411
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

There is no evidence, because there could be no evidence. That's why none of it is posted.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
-Sir Winston Churchill

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 17:20   #412
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Surely his first line is clear admission tho...
Yea sure if you can't read.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 17:22   #413
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Ooo Ooo I can do the quote game too!

"I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.l" - Donald Trump
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 17:25   #414
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Salamat sa mga kababayan ko. Mahal na mahal ko kayo
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 17:27   #415
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
There is no evidence. I do not call "heard it from a friend of a friend" evidence.

"Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots."
Kinda hysterical that you use a quote most famously used by a convicted fraudster and cheater (Ziad Abdelnour). Really fitting.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 18:15   #416
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Kinda hysterical that you use a quote most famously used by a convicted fraudster and cheater (Ziad Abdelnour). Really fitting.
Kinda hysterical that you'd discuss quotes rather than the lack of evidence.. Really fitting.

Where's the so-called evidence?

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 8 Mar 2016 at 18:26.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 18:28   #417
Krypton
KK

As already mentioned, evidence is with MH team.

The changes brought in for this round illustrate they have acknowledged that there is problem and will happily take on more evidence should you come across it. It's okay to be ignorant though Chimpie - your reaction just demonstrates the point to not put it publicly on the forums.

Once again the ability to not look at previous posts on the forum providing an insight into the level required to be an Ultores member - I guess this is why it is important to have two or three people with access to your work to ensure there aren't mistakes.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 18:43   #418
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

The changes brought in for this round illustrate they have acknowledged that there is problem and will happily take on more evidence should you come across it. It's okay to be ignorant though Chimpie - your reaction just demonstrates the point to not put it publicly on the forums.

Once again the ability to not look at previous posts on the forum providing an insight into the level required to be an Ultores member - I guess this is why it is important to have two or three people with access to your work to ensure there aren't mistakes.
The only problem is that you guys don't wake up to send defence so they have given you a crude version of teanveiwer so you can keep up with those that do wake up because you all cried a lot
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 18:52   #419
Krypton
KK

Please re-read my previous post.

Evidence has been given, you don't need to keep chipping in with these kinds of unproductive comments that do nothing but inflame a situation that is being dealt with in a calm and orderly fashion.

I do hope that every alliance is equal in number and equal in opportunities in the next & future rounds.

Edit: Evidence has been given to those with the power and will to do something about it and to not participate in acts of cheating/bending of the rules

Regards

Last edited by Krypton; 8 Mar 2016 at 19:06.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:03   #420
Wouter

Quote:
Please re-read my previous post.

Evidence has been given, you don't need to keep chipping in with these kinds of unproductive comments that do nothing but inflame a situation that is being dealt with in a calm and orderly fashion.

I do hope that every alliance is equal in number and equal in opportunities in the next & future rounds.

Regards
No evidence has been given after the posts Krypton. That is just something that you make up at the spot.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:11   #421
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:

Again, feel free to post accusations but back them them up with evidence if you do. Forum rules and regulations dictates this. Posting crap accusations with NO evidence and then claiming to have reported it on the other hand...

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:15   #422
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Edit: Evidence has been given to those with the power and will to do something about it and to not participate in acts of cheating/bending of the rules
Nope, false accusations has been put forward in public, and if anything has been reported it has been so after anyone is able to do anything about it(you might be aware that noone closes planets after the round has ended). So post the evidence here aswell. Go on.

I'll keep recycling the invitation to put the evidence in public as long as the accusations keeps coming. It's the only way you can remove actual cheaters anyway, so why wouldn't you?

Please, post the evidence in public!

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:28   #423
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
not hard to get into ult tbh... pretty much just don't be an ass, could explain why your so butt hurt towards ult members
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:39   #424
Krypton
KK

Never applied, wouldn't want to either. That's why it's funny to watch Wouter talk. Just fabricates and throws insults around. As the head of the snake it's easy to see why you would all be so poisonous towards others.

Chimpie, you can keep recycling the same question, but its not like we are recycling accusations. The original accusations and evidence stands and is with the MH team, as does the reasoning for not posting it here. If you could actually read the discussion between eksero and myself it would suggest that all of you Ultorians, seem a lot more switched on than your computers are at night.

Thanks
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:41   #425
Krypton
KK

P.S. Signature added just to be clear
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:52   #426
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Never applied, wouldn't want to either. That's why it's funny to watch Wouter talk. Just fabricates and throws insults around. As the head of the snake it's easy to see why you would all be so poisonous towards others.

Chimpie, you can keep recycling the same question, but its not like we are recycling accusations. The original accusations and evidence stands and is with the MH team, as does the reasoning for not posting it here. If you could actually read the discussion between eksero and myself it would suggest that all of you Ultorians, seem a lot more switched on than your computers are at night.

Thanks
I've read everything in this thread, including the stuff about not sharing evidence till someone stands trail. You all(yes, you aswell) started this trail on AD, so finish it on AD. It won't disrupt anything for the MHs. MHs can't close anyone or disclose anything, so claiming they're the right authority for this after a round has ended is nothing but a smoke screen to hide the fact that you have no evidence.

Every time you recycle/repeat the accusations without adding evidence, you're in breach of the regulations of this forum. I haven't reported any of your posts simply because i'd like to see this so-called evidence.

so again; show us the so-called evidence!

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 20:08   #427
Krypton
KK

Well you will have to ask one of the others that have it!

But i can assure you there is for i have seen conversations implicating individuals.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 20:18   #428
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

You have irc/telegram, there are logs, so if you have seen it; show us the so-called evidence!

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 20:23   #429
Krypton
KK

No im good!
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 20:28   #430
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

You sit on "evidence", so show us the so-called evidence. Or are you afraid that it's just smoke?

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Mar 2016, 20:52   #431
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
You sit on "evidence", so show us the so-called evidence. Or are you afraid that it's just smoke?
The forums are not the proper venue as you know Chimpie. Last time evidence was posted here in regards to cheating people then just claimed FAKE LOGS. The player (who was not myself nor Krypton) who had the evidence submitted it to Multihunters as it should be.

Lets also be honest, nothing will be done. Teamviewer usage is only going to continue undetected. If as you said to me insulted by cheating accusations then you may as well log off as I don't see them disappearing anytime soon. :crymeariver:
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 21:12   #432
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

The forums are the proper venue, it became that as soon as the accusations were made on the forums. If none of you are going to share this "evidence", then one might aswell load the moderators with some hefty work. Cause with no evidence these accusations are nothing more than trolling. If mh's ask to see my event logs(or whatever gm called it), they can. I'm sure that goes for most of us. Weird thing tho; the mh's havent contacted anyone about that... In fact, one of the 3 ult's named in these accusations NONE has been approached by the mh's. I wonder if that is because noone ever gave them any credible evidence, or if it's because they don't care. So share it.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 8 Mar 2016 at 21:17.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 21:31   #433
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
The forums are the proper venue, it became that as soon as the accusations were made on the forums. If none of you are going to share this "evidence", then one might aswell load the moderators with some hefty work. Cause with no evidence these accusations are nothing more than trolling. If mh's ask to see my event logs(or whatever gm called it), they can. I'm sure that goes for most of us. Weird thing tho; the mh's havent contacted anyone about that... In fact, one of the 3 ult's named in these accusations NONE has been approached by the mh's. I wonder if that is because noone ever gave them any credible evidence, or if it's because they don't care. So share it.
You also should know by reading the rules that irc logs are not admissible by themselves. So tell me what other trace does teamviewer leave? I believe the PA team has realized their futility in trying to stop this type of cheating thus why they are testing out this new def ship feature.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 22:07   #434
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Ye i doubt that. You should go ask appocco if that's the case. He didn't mention that as a reason when i spoke to him.

Also, IRC logs are evidence if supported by other evidence(like interaction between accounts supporting the IRC logs credibility). So go for it.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 8 Mar 2016 at 22:13.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 23:14   #435
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Shit bro, someone stirred this pot again? I thought we were done with this?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 23:43   #436
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Shit bro, someone stirred this pot again? I thought we were done with this?
The ape got angry and threw poo
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 00:01   #437
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You also should know by reading the rules that irc logs are not admissible by themselves. So tell me what other trace does teamviewer leave? I believe the PA team has realized their futility in trying to stop this type of cheating thus why they are testing out this new def ship feature.
They're admissible on here if they're linked to a pastebin and the no coords rule is respected. We're not precluded from discussing anything as far as I know.

AD is about opinions, we don't close planets.
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 01:22   #438
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
AD is about opinions, we don't close planets.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 06:33   #439
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Maybe this thread can be closed, as we keep spinning around the same accusations and denials for the past 3 pages.

Group A is throwing accusations about cheating around, Group B keeps asking for proof.
Then another person tries to explain that A) forums arent the place for proof and B) the usage of teamviewer can't be prooved anyhow.

Then it starts again with Group B asking for proof with the explanation "but you said you have proof". Then Group A again replies that they gave proof to MH and that forums isnt the place....

And on and on...

Bit tiring really.

The only viable proof of someone acc sharing with teamviewer would be if some1 of the involved ppl would admit it and accuse himself of cheating also.
Chances are slim me thinks...

At the same time it feels a little strange to me, that some individuals jump on that denial train with such a commitment.
When i won round 4x, my galaxy mate went to MH reporting me of cheating because i wouldnt reply on irc, but was sending fleets. Obviously i must have had cheated...
Was i running around asking for proof ? No, i wasn't. Simply due to the fact that i would know there can't be any proof at all.
So if i am accused of something i didn't do, my natural reaction would be to laugh and ignore.
However this is just a personal opinion, and it describes the way i would act. Human beeings are all individuals though, so a diffrent reaction doesnt naturally mean the accusations hold any truth.

Now that i like to be productive at times and like to find solutions for occuring issues i suggested a workaround for teamviewer to be found here:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...85#post3249885

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 06:56   #440
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The ape got angry and threw poo
You do realise I am not Ultores right, and never was for the record. Frankly I couldn't care less about their reputation, and if there were massive cheating they have the right to be called out in it on the forums. But as far as I know at the moment they are shady allegations at best, and everyone complaining about it just seem like sore losers while they haven't even lost to Ultores that much in the last bout of rounds. And even in the rounds Ultores had won recently the loudest losers on here have played a pretty major role in those wins in the last week of the round by being all to happy to jump on the bandwagon that rode out to take out Ultores main competitor.

Is there cheaters in Ult? Likely there is, is there any alliance out there that never had cheaters in their mids for multiple rounds? Very unlikely!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 09:34   #441
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Faceless didn't win but I was proud of my people so to me they was winners to a remark chimp said about he feels ultores are winners it's basically the same statement.

As for ultores cheating I don't believe they cheat they manipulating the rules and use loopholes so In theory it's not cheating not saying I agree but it's what it is.

As for faceless defence early round it was shocking late round we did pretty good.

And to chimps other comment as faceless hc I don't think I worded that we hit u to stop u winning as u win to much but I did admit I felt ult played an amazing round and hats off to them I congratulated chimpie on a well fought round, as I'm not into all the ult are evil bollocks.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 10:00   #442
Krypton
KK

It's easy to appear to play an amazing round when you have more planets than tag limits allow, but congraulations on the round Demort. Faceless played well and could well have called themselves winners, justifiably.
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 10:05   #443
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's easy to appear to play an amazing round when you have more planets than tag limits allow, but congraulations on the round Demort. Faceless played well and could well have called themselves winners, justifiably.
How can you have more planets than whats allowed?
I dont get it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 10:24   #444
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
No Ult planet got closed over the past 10 rounds? Doubt Ult ever had any planets closed. I could be mistaken.
Easily mistaken. Hasn't cardi sat in ultores a few times? Also been closed numerous times.
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 10:34   #445
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
How can you have more planets than whats allowed?
I dont get it.
By having fellow planets sat allianceless or in another tag as invariably happens. They claim from the same targets either way. There's a quote lying around somewhere from a certain HC saying they have 100 planets claim on their raids (possibly an exaggeration on his part as he does like to exaggerate).
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 11:02   #446
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
By having fellow planets sat allianceless or in another tag as invariably happens. They claim from the same targets either way. There's a quote lying around somewhere from a certain HC saying they have 100 planets claim on their raids (possibly an exaggeration on his part as he does like to exaggerate).
That narrows it down to gm and munkee then, both have exaggerated the amount of evidence they had.
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 11:03   #447
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Easily mistaken. Hasn't cardi sat in ultores a few times? Also been closed numerous times.
Was he closed whilst in ult though? I think that is what aga is saying. No planet tagged as ult has been closed whilst in ult
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 11:04   #448
Krypton
KK

Wrong, on both counts. But thanks for bringing that up again!
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 11:07   #449
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Afaik Cardi hasn't played in ult for a couple of rounds because he's bored of grounding 70% of the round

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 11:08   #450
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Was he closed whilst in ult though? I think that is what aga is saying. No planet tagged as ult has been closed whilst in ult
He has been in ult a couple of times, but hasn't been closed when he was ult.