User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Dec 2012, 15:39   #51
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough
Re: Has anyone noticed?

What's plain to see is that although they will win FanG don't have the core quality that ultores do this imo is reflected in the fact that ult are only 6m behind and fang have had a roid lead for a substantial part of the round. Granted the roids ebbed and flowed between the two sides of the war most of the round but overall I think for the majority of the round fang have had the roids.

Also to keep it this close given the sides of the block are what 3 v 6 at least? in fangs favour and probably more stacked towards them given the fact that the remaining quality in the pa player base, that isnt cheating or in ult, are probably spread around fang's allies. Shows that ult has far superior quality.

What has beaten them is a defensive set of stats and a block that has finally decided to sacrifice all else to ensure ult don't win again. I don't care what alliance you are your gonna run out of fleet slots at some point.

I hope this isn't the end of ultores as an alliance since imo they still are the best, in terms of pure member quality, in PA today.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 17:51   #52
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Sebos! Go die!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 18:49   #53
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Frankly we haven't had the quality to cope with this kind of sustained pressure in this or either of the previous two rounds. We've been handed the chance to take some late wins thanks to political swings that our opponents haven't repeated this time around.

Given the defensive stats, our roid loss has been pretty poor this round. We won our first few rounds on the strength of our defence and we simply haven't been up to scratch in conditions that should have helped us.

Fang have taken advantage of ND and CT's wishes to see changes in the status quo and barring miracles, are worthy winners, having outperformed us in almost every area.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 4 Dec 2012 at 00:07.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 20:58   #54
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Time to start blocking vs fang for next rnd, don't want em starting on a 6 in a row streak!
Unread 3 Dec 2012, 23:22   #55
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm inclined to say "well done Fang", too.

Well done guys
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 00:25   #56
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Frankly we haven't had the quality to cope with this kind of sustained pressure in this or either of the previous two rounds. We've been handed the chance to take some late wins thanks to political swings that our opponents haven't repeated this time around.

Given the defensive stats, our roid loss has been pretty poor this round. We won our first few rounds on the strength of our defence and we simply haven't been up to scratch in conditions that should have helped us.

Fang have taken advantage of ND and CT's wishes to see changes in the status quo and barring miracles, are worthy winners, having outperformed us in almost every area.
All along i thought ND was napped with ult, and did not want to break this NAP, how ever, again my intel is outperformed by Ults.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 01:39   #57
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
All along i thought ND was napped with ult, and did not want to break this NAP, how ever, again my intel is outperformed by Ults.
Yes, it is. Although I doubt anyone would be surprised to find out you don't know what you're talking about. Apparently the one thing this round's Fang doesn't do well is magnanimous victory.

(In some cases)

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 4 Dec 2012 at 03:12.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 02:51   #58
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Thanks very much guys (If we win)
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 10:40   #59
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Thanks very much guys (If we win)
When.

Even with mine and others sustained crashing. Which I'm super proud of!
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2012, 10:49   #60
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

How is life in c200?
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 22:46   #61
Bible

Bible is an unknown quantity at this point

All the pros go to C200
Bible is offline   Reply With Quote