User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 15:37   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
[Declined] roid cap totals

How about
you start with the cap at 50 as normal,..
then the next one goes to 150
one after to 300
then 500 ,.. then carry on as normall

granted this misses on out,..free's up research slightly for other things, early on,.. and everyone benifits from it in the same way,...
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 16:19   #2
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough
Re: roid cap totals

i think the whole point is NOT to free up research time and force ppl into difficult choices early on when there are still choices to be made, to me it doesnt seam to need fixing really.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 16:21   #3
JDsocbas

JDsocbas is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with Barney. The game would progress way too fast that way and you'd miss out on the fun of the game
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 04:47   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I, personally, find it really frustrating that after 36 hours of hard research, you are able to mine a whole 100 more roids :\. its like OMG THAT WAS A MASSIVE LEAP IN TECHNOLOGY! And for that reason, i'd like to see the boundries pushed upwards slightly to make it less painful. Unfortunately, i can see the other argument and agree with it totally - harder choices promoting the immportance of individual strategy etc.

I'm so torn .
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 19:29   #5
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I'm so torn .
Like that Natalie Imbruglia chick . She was hot.