User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2005, 22:01   #1
hellsmurf

hellsmurf has a little shameless behaviour in the past
puplic alliance info (due to new gal system)

Well, I know this idea is not new...
But with that gal system it would be great to have puplic alliance information ingame...

It suxx that u have to give bots incomming reports...
and u need to make such system cause everyone can enter your galaxy(not limited gal spots)
hiding... nick hiding... dont talk to much to your gal mates etc.
(and its protection against hostile alliances)

would be much better if everyone knows alliances from each other... so u can report directly and sure to alliance... and u can talk more often to others.....

at least ingal it should be showen up pupplic ....

after 3 weeks at least every gd alliance got enough intelligence to know everyone in the world...
so its just a bit time u get.... not more or less...
its just a prob for smaller alliances(which would help em)....
but wp hr lch 1up exhilation,... got it quick....

so puplic alli info would improve gals...
help little allianceses
no need of stupid nick faking and beeing a psycho...

what u say?
(well i know its part of game... but this part just suxx)

sorry... hit wrong subforum... could an admin move it into the right one pls?

Last edited by hellsmurf; 9 Apr 2005 at 22:16.
hellsmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 22:17   #2
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: puplic alliance info (due to new gal system)

i'd have to agree.....

but it would remove some things like being sneaky which are fun. the gains though about making better relations with your gal mates and the knock on effect for the community out weigh this in my eyes though

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 14:16   #3
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

i disagree, those that want to hide, can go by all the trouble of hiding, people that don't want to hide (like me) don't do it

ps, its public, not pupplic or puplic etc
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 18:39   #4
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Hate it. If you cant hide it will just mean that everyone picks on the small alliances as they are less likely to get defence. Also having attacks reported in game makes it harder for BCs to get ppl defence as they will have to be reload the page every tick. Hate it, Hate it, Hate it

Cm
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 21:31   #5
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i think he means public to all galaxy members ... not to the whole universe ... that would be just stupid

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 10:11   #6
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i think he means public to all galaxy members ... not to the whole universe ... that would be just stupid
That would still mean that large alliances would have most coords given to them and so it would not take long to get the rest
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 16:01   #7
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

ok,.. how about,... the top 5 alliances (or 10) altamatically get tagged after 3 weeks into the round. this wouldnt hurt the little alliances or players much,.. and it would open up the chance for the smaller alliances to know if there being hit by these big alliances,.. or to suicide a retal at them
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 16:06   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I liked it when being in "stealth" mode in a random galaxy. There's nothing like the excitement about who you'll end up in galaxy with and

btw, it's not to 'criticise' you but more of a hint, please drop the irc-language on forums, it's so tiring/annoying to read.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 16:14   #9
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

yeah,.. random galaxies all the way,.. no buddy packs,.. no signing up together,.. self excile once still,... and let everyone sort themselves out afterwards
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 20:41   #10
hellsmurf

hellsmurf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

well alliances have their intelilgence after 3 weeks totaly(at least better ones)

so no use of hiding...
specially guys who sends def to their allim8s are taged and aimed quickliy(so more, more and more intelli is known)...
even if a gal raid in your gal comes... u just need 2 know 2 guys of the incomming and u got hole alli of all incommings...

I allways hide my mask, fake nick etc... but no use... cause i send much def...
I am knowen quick :-(

and ingal alli knowledge would be gd...
maybe new guys ingal need to be enambeld... so they can c alli info after gc gives ok(so no gal jumping to get info)
great advantage is... that gal would work together much better... and incommings get reported for sure (so no broken bot, wrong informations, etc)