User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:13   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Every Time i See a Certain Style of Post

I am going to post this link.

http://www.pantherperformance.ca/b3ta/peepel/troll.gif
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:15   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Every Time i See a Certain Style of Post

Oh , and in blatant violation of Dace's Rule #1 of teh Intarweb.

http://www.pantherperformance.ca/b3ta/peepel/coogrr.gif
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:17   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
By certain style of post you mean ones like this

Sunday8pm
It's 8 P M

Posts 436

Blah blah blah sunday blah blah blah

right?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:23   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
By certain style of post you mean ones like this

Sunday8pm
It's 8 P M

Posts 436

Blah blah blah sunday blah blah blah

right?
I name no names. And TBH , theres more than one individual with a posting style of that nature at the moment ....
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:24   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shut up you rejected scottish midget.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:26   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jonny in accusing someone else of trolling shocker.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:26   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Shut up you rejected scottish midget.
I meant Zar, but **** it, youll do
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:49   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
I meant Zar, but **** it, youll do
good stuff
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:17   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Kura no spend time drinking beer.

Kura bad, bad bad bad. Bad.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:22   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

And that guy is meh right man?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:36   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For Kurashima.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:14   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop hijacking b3ta stuff kura like it's better than something awful ...

What next?

Everyone going to start posting "IT'S A TRAP!" ?

Though seriously, the second url is a highly north american thing which leads me to suspect why it's even relevant to a massively european forum, at least with regards to the perverts here.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:28   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

B3TA is SomethingAwful without delusions of Grandeur.

If i bring it to enough people, others will visit, others will do the links instead, and my work here will be done.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 22:54   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Jonny in accusing someone else of trolling shocker.
Hay at least when I do it it's amusing, increases discussion and uses polysyllabic words!
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 02:48   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
B3TA is SomethingAwful without delusions of Grandeur.

If i bring it to enough people, others will visit, others will do the links instead, and my work here will be done.

Been there, seen it, prefer SA and marginally prefer Fark over beta as well.

The problem I have with beta is that it seems that it operates on the whole, if a thousand monkeys typed for a thousand years on a thousand typewriters they'd eventually produce the entire works of shakespeare.

At least at fark I can ammuse myself with how long till I see the phrase "IT'S A TRAP!" appear on something/in something.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 03:31   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Stop hijacking b3ta stuff kura like it's better than something awful ...

What next?

Everyone going to start posting "IT'S A TRAP!" ?

Though seriously, the second url is a highly north american thing which leads me to suspect why it's even relevant to a massively european forum, at least with regards to the perverts here.
I'm in North America, therefore this forum is also North American biased, as I AM TEH GD !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 05:17   #17
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Been there, seen it, prefer SA and marginally prefer Fark over beta as well.

The problem I have with beta is that it seems that it operates on the whole, if a thousand monkeys typed for a thousand years on a thousand typewriters they'd eventually produce the entire works of shakespeare.

At least at fark I can ammuse myself with how long till I see the phrase "IT'S A TRAP!" appear on something/in something.
Pfft.
It's just a casual mostly-photoshopping collective.
Quite a few fark things appear to have migrated over to b3ta, and vice versa.
Though in a way, i'm glad you don't like it - there are enough trolls as it is

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 09:09   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

Wonderful, most wonderful defence of b3ta....