User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 25 Mar 2009, 14:53   #1
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough
get rid of sleep deprivation

As I understand it PA should be a game where its all about strategy, teamwork and organisation. Now there is obviously one more decisive thing and thats sleep deprivation. Its like "Ha stayed up all nights for 2 months hence I omgwtfpwn all those peeps, that are up to retarted things like sleeping".

In my opinion its wrong to drag people into sleepless nights in order to be successful, therefore I propose change in timespan of ticks. Taking it most peeps are from GB and other parts of Europe I would propose the following change:

6 am to 6 pm gmt when most people work, study and do other things and occasionally check in leave ticks as they are. 6pm to midnight when people spend quite a bit of their time gaming speed it up to 45 minute ticks. And mignight to 6 am when people are assumed to be sleeping slow ticker down to 1.5 hour intervalls. So after all its still 24 ticks a day but adopted to peoples rhytm of life.

So people eventually can get back to a "normal" sleep rhytm without having to take into account large disadvantages in the game. Also this might mean peeps dont slack after 6 weeks due to burnout but keep up activity for the whole round.

Any comments on that, flamings etc. welcome.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 15:23   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: get rid of sleep deprivation

I think this is unnecessary. Sure, you won't be top100, but you can play perfectly well while also sleeping from midnight to 8.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 18:31   #3
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

that would be wonderful for me considering that i'm in the US and would be up for the 90 minute ticks

please don't implement this.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 18:50   #4
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's unfair on people who live in different regions.

I would like to see full eta of prelaunched fleets appearing on jgps though. This means that you can organise def before you go to bed if need be, whilst activity is still rewarded.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 22:28   #5
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
I would like to see full eta of prelaunched fleets appearing on jgps though. This means that you can organise def before you go to bed if need be, whilst activity is still rewarded.
Would this not give an even greater advantage to those that 'do not sleep'?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 22:41   #6
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Simple solution: Allow "account sitting" in a way that every planet can name up to two other people that can sit the account and have limited access to it, i.e. start cons/res and launch fleets only.

And before anybody starts complaining: other browsergames which are actually successful apply this in a very successful way.
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 22:43   #7
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
It's unfair on people who live in different regions.

When i first saw the state of prelaunches, thats what i originally wanted but upon further inspection it just makes it harder for alliances and still pretty hard to get defence before you go to bed.

As all active alliances would do, is prelaunch fake attacks until its time for live launches. Making it impossible for alliances to send defence to prelaunched attacks, just incase they are fake. Also, they could prelaunch one fleet and if you get defence.. they could simply change there fleet.

Prelaunch helps lower the effect of time-zones in regards to attacking but there isnt really a effective way to lower the effect of time-zones for defence.

The only real way to stop time-zones having a huge influence is to higher the attacking ETA's and lower the defending ETA's, to give a greater window to get defence. However, no-one really wants that solution as its hard enough to attack as it is
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 23:53   #8
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Show Prelaunched attacks on JGP, but dont show prelaunched defence on JGP.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 23:59   #9
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

I at some point suggested U should be able to pay for up to 4 hours (pre-aranged 12 hours ahead) protection each night, though this would provide revenue (I would pay a lot methinks!) thus allow pa to be free at point of use it was generally flamed however I still think the principle that if U want defence you have to be on in the middle of the night hardly helps the game retain players. The choice of sleep or being a roid farm is not a good one.
The original suggestion of changed tick times is silly.
The suggestion of PL defence is counter productive imo... as light pointed out I would still have to be on anyway to check it wasnt a deception; even worse I would then have less def to use because some of it has PLed vs an attack that never came!
Therefore I have to agree with Heartless, this would be good, tho for me it would have a flaw in that it would reduce crashes (as several ppl could be called to recall the fleet), since I am living off salvage atm cos have no roids I can only see this as bad!!
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 02:27   #10
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Regions play a part in all online games, more so with PA due to the higher volume of european players, and the lack of americans.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 02:37   #11
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I at some point suggested U should be able to pay for up to 4 hours (pre-aranged 12 hours ahead) protection each night, though this would provide revenue (I would pay a lot methinks!) thus allow pa to be free at point of use it was generally flamed however I still think the principle that if U want defence you have to be on in the middle of the night hardly helps the game retain players. The choice of sleep or being a roid farm is not a good one.
Then the main problem with this is how do you land on an active galaxy which can be online each night? Galaxys would just have set times for each planet to when they cant be attacked during the night, so that if an attack on the galaxy came at 4am, afew planets couldnt be hit and therefore have there fleets available for defence.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 02:57   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is a major issue with having a persistent universe.

I've seen a lot of different ideas on how to "fix" this in the (nearly) ten years I've played, but have yet to see one decent solution.

I will be putting most of my effort over the next few months into this, and various ways to address the issue.

It simply cannot be "fixed" without drastically changing the nature of Planetarion...but perhaps we can sort something out to remove the need for getting up in the middle of the ****ing night to click a couple buttons.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 04:10   #13
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Would this not give an even greater advantage to those that 'do not sleep'?
I agree. People who sleep more prelaunch more so they would even be worse off with that idea.
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 04:56   #14
The-One

The-One is infamous around these parts

I'd be quite interested if something was done about this. I'd certainly start playing again (i suddenly remembered PA tonight for some reason). I remember playing a lot as a kid when the rounds were free. and also 2 paid rounds after a long break.

I agree with the OP that sleep deprivation is an essential factor in how well you do in the game. I was good enough to be invited into several alliances, the price i paid was sleepless nights.

i played less as i grew up, but the sleep deprivation was a major factor in stopping. funny to see this is still a complaint 29 rounds later

Last edited by The-One; 26 Mar 2009 at 05:05.
The-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 15:39   #15
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

I think you just need to make daytime attacking more viable instead of concentrating on trying to get rid of overnight attacks.

It's an issue which could do with more thought instead of dismissing it until someone else comes along and posts a new thread in the suggestions forum. Usually this idea comes along in the form of "remove prelaunches", as that's what some people consider to be one of the causes of overnight attacks.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 16:15   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Simple solution: Allow "account sitting" in a way that every planet can name up to two other people that can sit the account and have limited access to it, i.e. start cons/res and launch fleets only.

And before anybody starts complaining: other browsergames which are actually successful apply this in a very successful way.
I actually am warming more and more up to this idea. However should have even further limitations as in: Launching attackfleets only for the sitters.
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 16:27   #17
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

implement a 6(7/8?)h sleepmode (once every 24h), where u get half ressources, are not attackable and cannot (pre)launch fleets on attack or defence or recieve any more incs or defence fleets (your fleets must be home to go into sleepmode)

think that would probably be the best idea, if it needs to be changed at all, as like some of you said allready, its a big part of what PA is.

the question remains how you would handle allready prelaunched attack fleets against your planet

suggestion A: recall prelaunched attack fleets
downside: ppl will use the sleepmode to avoid incs more then planning to sleep, aka americans use it in their evenings, cause 10 prelaunched fleets are just too much
suggestion B: let prelaunched fleets go through and cap roids, while your basefleet doesnt take part in the battle
downside: ppl will loose roids, but there is no big change to then how it is now, cause if you dont get up you get roided, just you can sleep peacefully without having to fear to loose your fleet, on the other hand, no galmate/alliance mate is able to cover you, as your in sleepmode
suggestion C: prelaunched fleets go through, but you can decide if your fleets are home/not (checkbox when going into sleepmode) and can also decide if you want to be able to recieve defence while in sleepmode (therefore you get no ressources while your in sleepmode, can still not launch fleet, nor is your res/con ticking anymore)
downsides: you may be loosing your fleet, while you get no ressources, but you are able to recieve defence, so your galmates/alliancemates could safe you, while no other fleets can be prelaunched at you)
would a galmate cover you with his fleet while your not able to send defence to him? i somehow doubt that

however i think prelaunch would be abused heavily, just to force planets into sleepmode early (so they come out early, maybe before they actually wake up) or have a lot of planets in sleepmode, while you plan to hit the alliance massively, and they simply dont have defence available at that time.

suggestion B would be my favourite i think

the hardcore players certainly wouldnt use that feature often, and the big alliances certainly wouldnt like to see 60% of their members beeing unavailable to send defence or attacks.
maybe a result would be a change of the so called peak time, from 5 gmt to like 9 gmt
but then another question comes up: if you rather want to arrange defence in the early morning/late night or while your heading to work/school or are at work/school.

i personally dont think there should be done anything about it, and the original suggestion of this thread sure will just have negative effects for everyone not european (or with a diffrent work-shift-plan like 90% of the population)
however implementing suggestion B, could be an option for the so called nubs/part time players, while i dont think the top100 would use it. we would probably see alot of early prelaunching of ppl hoping the guy they attack goes to sleepmode = free roids, and if he doesnt, they just change the prelaunch to someone else, who will go to sleepmode

leave it as it is, thats PA

Edit: regarding the suggestion of the account sitting (if at all, it should only be def fleets sending and definately not attack fleets), however we got enough ppl sharing accounts with each other (remote PC thingy), i dunno if encouraging and getting ppl used to the benefit of loggin into someones account is the right direction.

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 07:02   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn View Post
I agree. People who sleep more prelaunch more so they would even be worse off with that idea.
If a galaxy/ally is truly non-sleeping, then they will see prelaunches on jgps and be around to organise defence for them anyway.

Seeing full eta on jgps allows 'sleepers' to defend whilst they sleep (although it does give the advantage to those ppl willing to prelaunch and then get online to change targets).

I'm not sure whether it would mostly favour sleepers or non-sleepers, and tbh it might just encourage more daytime raids anyway.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 21:06   #19
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think this is unnecessary. Sure, you won't be top100, but you can play perfectly well while also sleeping from midnight to 8.
Yeah, sucks when i cbf waking up for TP...... :P

Meanwhile, back at the thread:

Seriously tho, this is twice today ive heard some ignorant european say something like this. How about you small worlded, self important dimwits wake up and realise the world isnt flat.

Its PA, not a commando night attack, you dont need to wake up for anything. If youre so against waking up at 3 am, how about you build a strong relationship with your galaxy, so some of the watchmen can work with your alliance for def, or, failing that wake up at 6 in the morning when all the incs are ETA 5, and cross defend ?.

I know.... lets give all Ukers a resource bonus, Vikings an attack bonus and Australians/Americans one of those jump around the screen every 5 seconds that you have to click otherwise you get banned buttons. Itd definately go well with your suggestion.

NO FOAD!

Look what you did, you made me break my be nice on the forums rule. Feel proud, yours is the first suggestion ive never seen a positive.

Edit: BTW i LOVE that idea on showing PL ETA on JGP's. It adds a totally new (ish) aspect to the game, ie defsoak, which dedicated players can play around with, and use against the lazy people, while giving other people an ability to defend within an alliance.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 01:26   #20
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Seriously tho, this is twice today ive heard some ignorant european say something like this. How about you small worlded, self important dimwits wake up and realise the world isnt flat.
Many Europeans do realise, now don't be so generalising. (yes I edited this part, I first thought you were American ^^)

I agree with Thrawn it is too much a game of sleep deprivation. I don't agree with his solution due to several already mentioned factors. I like Heartless suggestion, although I am a bit of a control freak
And mz is right too: you can play nicely while sleeping. However, the outcome should be based on skill and activity, in a balanced manner. At this very moment you just need some basic knowledge (and sense) and sleep deprivation. I have no own suggestion, as I am sleep deprived :P (due to thesis writing, not the game heh)
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)

Last edited by Membrivio; 29 Mar 2009 at 01:39. Reason: failure
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 01:33   #21
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Jungle is Australian
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 01:35   #22
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Jungle is Australian
Crap! lol
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 23:06   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
cbf
cbf? Can't be ..?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 14:58   #24
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
yes u can b in top100 :P might turn out u could even b in top50
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 15:59   #25
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

sleep 22-06 and you can be top20!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 16:36   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
yes u can b in top100 :P might turn out u could even b in top50
But someone has to put in that effort, even if it's not you.