User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2007, 20:01   #101
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road
Re: How many is too many?

I've heard enough, ban Ali, ban him before it's too late!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 00:30   #102
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Actually Orbit HC of the past have freely admitted to mass waving planets.

Who? When? Where? What?

[EDIT] - Wakey refers to this thread here - http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188417

Last edited by Crowly; 1 Mar 2007 at 01:24.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 00:45   #103
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i've seen crowly, orbit hc pull from a wave because of a ballsbashing amount of piggying and a gillion waves in front so i can't but to him
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 00:59   #104
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Wave 1: 122 (122), Wave 2: 92 (214), Wave 3: 69 (283), Wave 4: 52 (335), Wave 5: 39 (374), Wave 6: 29 (403)

Some people will do anything
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 01:32   #105
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well i recall if its too much traffic on jgp, better to resend elsethere then stuff return in some ticks

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2007, 16:45   #106
DeVille
Alba Go Brach

DeVille has a spectacular aura aboutDeVille has a spectacular aura aboutDeVille has a spectacular aura about

There are just too few good targets for gal raids and too many alliances picking the same targets. Blaming any one alliance, and please quote where Orbit or crowly freely admit mass waving, is too my mind ridiculous.