User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2006, 13:53   #351
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NewDawn's Official Proposal to Furious Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
on a sidenote, ive mastered the quote thingy. its clearly a bad omen
That's not true. A bad omen would be someone who got 1.6 million value worth of cr caught.

I zing because I care
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 13:55   #352
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's not true. A bad omen would be someone who got 1.6 million value worth of cr caught.
nah not getting it covered is, im kinda nice i think
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 14:52   #353
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

I defended against Tomkat today (he attacked exi). and he even tried the fake recall mail routine
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 15:27   #354
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
I defended against Tomkat today (he attacked exi). and he even tried the fake recall mail routine
Shhhh don't let on to Ascendancy's secret tactics!
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 19:13   #355
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Given our recent recruits our standards are slipping
Yeah, soon they'll let me in

Quote:
if you ppl are as good as you say you are (i already said u got potential) then turn that joke into a fact. and compete for a real round. where you FIGHT for the win. untill then, ascendancy will be a one-hit-wonder, living off it's single past success, currently playing as exi flak (as stated above : flak=coordinating attacks/fc's with them instead of having own agenda)

"some" members chose to get targets with exi? most of asc high-ranked planets do it, and the others dont count, as fleetsize is too small to make a difference.
Dude, if your BCs were to come to some self-important Ascendancy dude (JBG) and give them targets, Ascendancy would hit them provided they were good targets.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:00   #356
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Dude, if your BCs were to come to some self-important Ascendancy dude (JBG) and give them targets, Ascendancy would hit them provided they were good targets.
Yeah but the main problem remains: no alliance apart from eXilition and ND on an exceptionally good day are able to provide decent targets. That's mainly due to shit scanner resources available though, so not necessarily blaming the alliances directly.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 00:05   #357
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yeah, soon they'll let me in
really, no
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 02:13   #358
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
that was short?

and i just read up. i didnt see anyboy calling me an idiot. so ud be the first one to do it. be my guest.
I thought Stoom did. He wasn't very nice, anyway

Quote:
the reason why u felt u should address my post seriously was because it was a semi-serious post. ADMIT IT! :P
Yes, I think you do have a serious point. If I was in your position, I would probably be saying exactly the same thing as you are. Sometimes we are all a little bit hypocritical when we talk about our own alliances.

We have different views about the game, but that doesn't mean that either of us is really wrong.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 18:30   #359
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
When round ends i will post here the full list of shipjumpers. Hope HC of other allies do the same and do not recruit those ***** next round(s).
rounds over shoshuro
get posting

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote