User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2006, 13:12   #1
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
Where did all the Omen go?

Does someone want to fill the rest of us who just watch sandmans but dont play? What happened to Omen, where are there members goooiing?!
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:06.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 13:20   #2
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice
Re: Where did all the Omen go?

We made a cleanup simple as that.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 13:26   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

thats a pretty big cleanup. why do i get the impression your being very economical with the truth shoshuro?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 14:12   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
thats a pretty big cleanup. why do i get the impression your being very economical with the truth shoshuro?
You've got to deal with big messes with big guns, obviously. The gauge of the cleanup was probably necessary, and called for. I'm astonished the people responsible for Omen internals took so long to take it through, and I'm quite puzzled who eventually pulled the plug on most of the deadweight. There's probably still some clutter around.

Myself leaving has nothing or very little to do with 15 or so members getting booted (including some "high ranking" planets too).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 14:33   #5
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Fiver says they all join eXi and eXi win the round !!!
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 14:44   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Fiver says they all join eXi and eXi win the round !!!
Fiver on that you dont got a clue how score is calculated in alliances.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 15:32   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Fiver on that you dont got a clue how score is calculated in alliances.
Fiver that planets stockpile and theres still a fair bit of the round left.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 15:46   #8
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'm astonished the people responsible for Omen internals took so long to take it through, and I'm quite puzzled who eventually pulled the plug on most of the deadweight.
It was like yesterday you leaving Omen. Before you did that, it was you making the calls(the important ones) in Omen. Funny line, ´so long to take it through´. Edit: it was yday the day u left hc in omen.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 15:50   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
It was like yesterday you leaving Omen. Before you did that, it was you making the calls(the important ones) in Omen. Funny line, ´so long to take it through´. Edit: it was yday the day u left hc in omen.
No, during the current round, I did not make any major descisions impacting internal affairs or internal military command. Cain/Killmark/jupp had been mostly at helm of the military, and it's been running on their terms. Internal affairs has been running on Cmd_Carl's terms.

edit.
To add, the kicking members was discussed, and I actually stated to the person suggesting it, that yeah, go ahead, be sure to talk about it with Carl. This was probably a week ago. It's hardly a surprise Omen is heavily downsizing, as certain groups of players in Omen have always demonstrated more interest in things other than Omen, and it's about high time those were weeded out. Congratulations on whoever managed to run this process, even though very late.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 16:02   #10
rain

In the end, there will always be ppl to hide from the things they´ve done. ´It wasn´t me who made the call´. I read this line on some other thread also, like a week ago, your line too. In fact it was you who had full powers in Omen Planetarion Division since round19 started. There was even a thread on private hc omen forums called ´To inform Keizari thread´, lol. Don´t spread shit around, it smells. You choosed your hc team, Carl wouldn´t do a thing without your aproval.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 16:10   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
In the end, there will always be ppl to hide from the things they´ve done. ´It wasn´t me who made the call´.
Of course I had a lot of power. In case you've read the famous text parser, you'd see me stating that I'll take responsibility to an extent of the Omen failure this round. After all, should every else HC fail, bottom line I could probably have worked very hard to turn it around, had I had the stamina. Or, any other HC could have worked very hard to turn it around, if they had had the stamina and initiative. I did eventually end up leaving Omen because of fellow high command critisism towards my performance, which I admit has been lacking - although, the fellow high command would have been in no role better than pot calling kettle black.

We'll see if my leave from Omen brings new winds to the alliance, I certainly hope so. Perhaps some change, and maybe some older Omen core people stepping up for the job, and rolling in a new era.

Face it, rain, your time with Omen is far gone. Most of the people you held close to you in Omen were booted - as far as I know, only one remained - during the cleanup. Frankly, changes I would've welcomed had I still been there. My time with Omen is now in the past too, and, unlike you in all the bitterness you carry with you, I wish Omen all the best in the future.

Quote:
Carl wouldn´t do a thing without your aproval.
You'd be surprised how many critical descisions Cain and Killmark for example did without even asking me for an approval, even less having one. The cleanup that just happened had my approval since more than a week ago.

As said, the vast majority of the removals happened because of an internal clean up process (this is fairly well known information already, it's probably leaked right and left) have nothing to do with any specific alliance poaching members from Omen. If there are people moving from Omen to any given alliance in a "mass" (incl. eXilition), it's because they're looking for a new home given the kick from Omen, not because someone would be actively poaching them.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 16:46   #12
rain

My point exactly, Carl is the guy I have utmost respect for in whats left of Omen. He wouldn´t do calls that others above him should.
As about the feelings I had/have for Omen, you´d be surprised maybe, I left Omen because of a single person, nothing to do with the rest of the members, who in fact are ´Omen´. I care alot about Omen, Omen PA division wouldn´t exist now with me starting it. I was the probably the only one still playing PA when all omen members played pia, then it came hydra bg, hydra ally, a round off and then today´s omen. I doubt you would have started it alone or that anyone else would. I gave Omen a shitload of my time, to much to be threated the way I was, ofc you dont know what I feel about Omen, even being put in a similar situation, though you really ****ed up this round for Omen and maybe its future. Btw, I doubt Shoshuro, who is a great coder but who just killed pia division will do the right decisions, he doesn´t know shit about PA. Yes, my times with Omen are all in the past, good times though, and I feel bad seeing Omen die, at least I know it wasn´t me the one who killed it.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:00   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
and I feel bad seeing Omen die, at least I know it wasn´t me the one who killed it.
"Seeing Omen die", is a bit of an exaggerated statement, at least according to what I've heard. Now, it perhaps wasn't you who killed Omen, but was it you who continued Omen after r17? I can hardly remember seeing you anywhere during round 18. Why was it that Hydra alliance got called off, again? Because you didn't kill it?
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:07   #14
rain

Sadly, I didn´t get inet connection on time, I bet hydra wouldn´t have ´died´ that round. As about the future of Omen, just look at omen pia division(ops, there is no such thing) and look who´s left in omen.
edit: r18, I was kindly asked not to interfere, and me not having inet again, i didn´t push it, and left it the way it was. When I wanted to return this round tho, some didn´t like the idea. Have fun in exi. You´ll perfectly fit in there.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:19   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
edit: r18, I was kindly asked not to interfere, and me not having inet again, i didn´t push it, and left it the way it was. When I wanted to return this round tho, some didn´t like the idea. Have fun in exi. You´ll perfectly fit in there.
Who told you that? Your brother (also, thank him for scanning for Omen round 17, he was a godsend)? Not me, that is. All you left us was saying you'd be going to Spain and - hence not having time - quitting PA. This can be verified by people other than me.

Yeah. I suppose I'll fit good in eXilition, then. I bet the 15 or so people who recently were removed from Omen are all going eXilition with me.

edit.

Please stop lying, rain.

Quote:
[22:35:55] <Keizari> your last round?
[22:35:58] <rain> we aint so many
[22:36:03] <rain> yes
[22:36:08] <rain> i'm going to spain
[22:36:34] <Keizari> internetweb?
[22:36:46] <rain> not really
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:26   #16
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Who told you that? Your brother (also, thank him for scanning for Omen round 17, he was a godsend)? Not me, that is. All you left us was saying you'd be going to Spain and - hence not having time - quitting PA. This can be verified by people other than me.

Yeah. I suppose I'll fit good in eXilition, then. I bet the 15 or so people who recently were removed from Omen are all going eXilition with me.
My brother knows what my feelings are for him, no need to thank him.
Yes, other ppl told me you´ll go to exi, have fun in there, the round ain´t even finished and you left the ally who trusted you and joined the enemy. Like I said, you´ll match the ppl in there, no worries about that.
I am in Spain atm, yes.
Guess there are other alliances who treat ppl better than Omen do. Or other alliance leadears? I think its the second one.
edit: sadly, my logs are on home pc back in romania. I am in Spain for 5 months now, I didn´t have inet when I arrived here, till 2 months ago, 1 week before this round started.

Last edited by rain; 17 Nov 2006 at 17:40.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:26   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

All the Omen gone are people the HC team decided to boot.
This for various reasons.

Saying the reason u left is because of me is just pure BS keiz, now stop spreading that. You had "officially" quit Omen like 3 times, and u had stepped down from HC like 5 times before I even said anything.

edit - removed groundless personal insult - sry

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Wishmaster; 17 Nov 2006 at 18:09.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:52   #18
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the only person leaving Omen with intent to go to eXilition was Mighteh? Or so you said keiz.

Call me out of the loop by all means, but first you arrange attacks on your own members, then you ditch them and head off to eXilition?

This is ofc why I often refer to you as a ****head.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 17:55   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Call me out of the loop by all means, but first you arrange attacks on your own members, then you ditch them and head off to eXilition?
Yeah, you're out of the loop. I haven't arranged a SINGLE attack at Omen this round, which would make it VERY difficult for me to have arranged attacks on Omen members.

Also, the response to rain's comments regarding eXilition were sarcastic. I'm sorry you failed to notice that.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 18:14   #20
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

\o/ rain ! u still around dude !

i am not quite sure what happened between you and that other person. All i know is that u went to spain after r17 (was it) and were on ever so often.

Ure the one who introduced me into omen, and, personally, i think when u arranged Omen raids, those were thee best raids (at least most consequtive in quality) I had ever taken a part of. Both, organization, activity and preparation wise. <3

But yer, screw the grudge... its all a game. we all give a portion of our time into it (some more then others... much much more then others) lets just play it out.

If u ever wanna make another alli, be sure to PM me. If u want me as a peon that is =).

afaik, exi is a bitch to get into coz their only recruitment officer is never on. or at least so it seems. and, afaik, considering i didnt get in yet, exi, so far, recieved 0 members from omen this round.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 19:37   #21
rain

Thanks for all the nice words, Mighteh.
Unfortunatelly i'm not as active as i used to be, and wouldn't even try to start an alliance alone. It takes more than just one man to start an alliance from scratch. HC team, officers, coders. Ironically, history teaches us that is recomended for an alliance to have a single leader. I'm really looking forward to next round's changes atm(bringing back priv gal^^)
As about exi, they really are the best around, joining them would be the smartest move if you want your alliance to be #1 when round ends. They also have the most united group, don't know what keeps them together, maybe past rounds successes? It'd be sad if this is the reason. Sad for all those other PA alliances.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 21:14   #22
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Tietäjä did that, rain and some other did that bla bla….

I feel for the ones who still remain “inside” and thought they had a go on top spot. They fought well up till now and proved them self’s and now they have to settle for a …well something.

Either way you see it someone (like Tietäjä) failed terrible, at least when it comes to fulfilling his ex fellow members “hopes”, regardless the reasons for leaving…..

As a founder/HC that person has an obligation to the members who once applied to the alliance!

Fuu Tietäjä.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 00:51   #23
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Ure the one who introduced me into omen, and, personally, i think when u arranged Omen raids, those were thee best raids (at least most consequtive in quality) I had ever taken a part of. Both, organization, activity and preparation wise. <3
Bullshit frankly,

The raids I personally ran where the best for hard hitting andthe best orginised.

I dont care how drunk i am, anyone thinking im wrong can step up now and challenge me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 01:14   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Bullshit frankly,

The raids I personally ran where the best for hard hitting andthe best orginised.

I dont care how drunk i am, anyone thinking im wrong can step up now and challenge me.
If this is some 'who is the best bc in omen' competition

further discussion is off topic.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 10:56   #25
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

I take it this was the trademark Omen move known from ********; Fail at winning , so cry about getting "best average score" instead.. :roll:
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 12:14   #26
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

lol we wold never get that unless exil droped some AVG score
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 12:17   #27
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

and here I was thinking Angels would go down first
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 13:45   #28
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Looks like Angels are nowadays just runner-up in the "which alliance kills itself first!" competition. Oh boys, it was sooo much better in the old days.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 13:49   #29
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

its a shame that a good alliance goes to shit like this. oh well, they were to bitch to war with exil, I guess they can war with me so their round wont be a complete waste.
why sign-up.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:06   #30
add100
add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
its a shame that a good alliance goes to shit like this. oh well, they were to bitch to war with exil, I guess they can war with me so their round wont be a complete waste.
why sign-up.
we wold but you got no roids to have any fun with...all we can do is send are small ziks and what will the rest of tag do.
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 16:28   #31
darts

darts can only hope to improve

imo people should commit more 2 an alliance when hc ask something do so and war is war dont go whining.
i also think there should be more testing in sort of attacks but thats more for mil officers 2 do and work out

darts

ill miss u keiz
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 18:11   #32
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i don't think Omen is going to die or throwing the towel.

a clean up is a great thing; you can seperate the real core of the ally from the mercenaries. while mercenaries are nice to give you additional firepower for a round or two you can not build up an ally on them.

good luck to the remaining Omen core, be more carefull with recruiting from now on and hopefully you guys will be on the battlefield again next round.
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 19:12   #33
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I take it this was the trademark Omen move known from ********; Fail at winning , so cry about getting "best average score" instead.. :roll:
u bitter about something m8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 23:53   #34
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
we wold but you got no roids to have any fun with...all we can do is send are small ziks and what will the rest of tag do.

Not get pwned by exil? Your tag should do that. All of you are small btw. hehe
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 00:19   #35
add100
add

Quote:
Not get pwned by exil? Your tag should do that. All of you are small btw. hehe
na we do not start wars we just end them :O
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 00:23   #36
add100
add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
and here I was thinking Angels would go down first
no we are 2nd subh was down befor us and then angels next so on.......
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:31   #37
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
na we do not start wars we just end them :O
Oh ok. So thats what you were doing. Losing most of your members and your biggest planet to end the war.
You haven't been winning wars, cause you guys haven't won a round. And this round was you guys last chance tbh, but you got outplayed by ND.
Haha.

You got a big mouth on forums, and its just as big when you are sucking exils penis.

Like i said, whatever you say goes, because I dont want you guys round to be a total waste as it has been thus far.
You guys still going for top 1? I think the answer is no, so that means you guys have given up this round. Which is quite lame.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:40   #38
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Oh ok. So thats what you were doing. Losing most of your members and your biggest planet to end the war.
You haven't been winning wars, cause you guys haven't won a round. And this round was you guys last chance tbh, but you got outplayed by ND.
Haha.

You got a big mouth on forums, and its just as big when you are sucking exils penis.

Like i said, whatever you say goes, because I dont want you guys round to be a total waste as it has been thus far.
You guys still going for top 1? I think the answer is no, so that means you guys have given up this round. Which is quite lame.
erm we didnt loose members m8 we just cut the weed, and somehow you guys are too pussy to do in nd that is why you gonna loose yet another round m8

and keiz well if he want to leave i got np with it
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:41   #39
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
erm we didnt loose members m8 we just cut the weed, and somehow you guys are too pussy to do in nd that is why you gonna loose yet another round m8

and keiz well if he want to leave i got np with it

Yeah I agree. ND and I will lose another round.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:55   #40
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Chika is allyless and bet he's still bigger than most of you
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 03:34   #41
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Chika is allyless and bet he's still bigger than most of you
well hes still a moron so no biggie really he could just as well been a nd
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 12:02   #42
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well hes still a moron so no biggie really he could just as well been a nd
So you're ND aswell?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 17:19   #43
add100
add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
So you're ND aswell?
that has to be true
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 17:31   #44
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

maybe the memberloss of Omen has something to do with Omen leaving the block with ND and eXi and eXi-"Fans" in Omen didnt follow the new politics..
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 18:00   #45
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

or maybe we just actually kicked alot of members?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 18:02   #46
add100
add

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
maybe the memberloss of Omen has something to do with Omen leaving the block with ND and eXi and eXi-"Fans" in Omen didnt follow the new politics..
nope we loss members as its "called" cleaning up the member base......
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 19:32   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
Where do you people get your information? Seriously.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 20:20   #48
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Where do you people get your information? Seriously.
he said <maybe>
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 20:34   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
he said <maybe>
The maybe only concerns the reason why the omen players left, everything after that is said as given factual information.
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 20:43   #50
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The maybe only concerns the reason why the omen players left, everything after that is said as given factual information.
my mistake, i assumed it applies to the 2nd sentence as well