User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 08:17   #201
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
He is not speaking about eXilition or 1up, and you know it. He never claimed Angels had any balls or skill, in fact he has, on multiple occasions said that the opposite is true. Whatever ND/eXi/Omen/LCH are doing, they seem to be doing it together. With the amount of fleets last night I would say it is impressive to not piggyback each other. This doesn't necessarely mean you allied, it just means you speak to each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leff
What matters to me though are the facts. New Dawn, Exilition, Omen and LCH allied to bash angels.
You can pull as much shit out of your arses as you want, this is like the best compliment an alliance full of noobs can get.

Blame it on whatever you want, none of you had the balls and the skill to take Angels down. You need 3 top alliances for that.
Err... he did actually. Exilition at any rate.

Edit: And he blanketed 1up into it with "is there any round where etc etc no"
Edit2: and if I missed or misread something, I apologize, as I think I'm having too much to drink on a school night atm.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 08:22   #202
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leff
On the other hand, maybe the alliance with the most allies IS in fact the best one, just because of "superior politic skills"

What matters to me though are the facts. New Dawn, Exilition, Omen and LCH allied to bash angels.
You can pull as much shit out of your arses as you want, this is like the best compliment an alliance full of noobs can get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
1.1up and eXi actually DID win rounds by military force.
He is speaking about this specific round, and I was commenting Stoom who dragged other rounds into the equation. Read it in context, please...

For the record, Leff has been away the last 9 rounds, and would really not comment on the those. It should be clear to everyone that he is speaking about the current round.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 08:27   #203
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is not speaking about eXilition or 1up, and you know it. He never claimed Angels had any balls or skill, in fact he has, on multiple occasions said that the opposite is true. Whatever ND/eXi/Omen/LCH are doing, they seem to be doing it together. With the amount of fleets last night I would say it is impressive to not piggyback each other. This doesn't necessarely mean you allied, it just means you speak to each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF
In the end, is there any round at all that actually got won by an alliance that PLAYED the game?
He DID comment on previous rounds. Hence my reply.
Also by saying the enemy hasn't got skill or balls, he's implying Angels do have them. Which is ofcourse hilarious to a certain extent!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 08:28   #204
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am terribly sorry. I seem to be half asleep still.

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 08:36   #205
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Do you beleive that the #1 alliance hitting the #6 alliance is the right move FTW?
Yes, 100%.

Frankly, unless someone hits ERxi, Exi will win the round with ease.

I think its shocking that 2 of the top 3 alliances have already stated they cant win the round as they are not god enough, and taht exi will win, so they wont even try.

I will leave you to work out who.

Maybe alliances attacking exi will fall flat on there face, but at least they will go down and actually TRY.

Tell me, what IS the point in signing up for a top 3 alliance if you are convinced you arent good enough to win?

<random member of a top 2 alliance> Next round, I either join a proper alliance of the calibre of 1up, or im not playing, I cant stand this.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 08:37   #206
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

And I can confirm 100% that ND do NOT have a nap with Exi.

Of course, if you want to discuss whether they have an 'avoidance agreement' that would be another matter
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 10:04   #207
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Of course, if you want to discuss whether they have an 'avoidance agreement' that would be another matter
Why do i have an ingame mail from ND tell me my exi gal mate is getting incs?
(from last few days)

Personally i think ND are the one with balls, but im not really a follower of politics so feel free to correct me if im wrong

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 10:20   #208
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Why do i have an ingame mail from ND tell me my exi gal mate is getting incs?
(from last few days)

Personally i think ND are the one with balls, but im not really a follower of politics so feel free to correct me if im wrong

please post tonites mail too than

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 10:22   #209
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
please post tonites mail too than
Ill let you know then also ignore my last post in my hungover state i misread the planet number Looks like angels hitting exil and ND hitting Angels. Dont think i need corrected on this one.

Currently - Ultores
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 10:32   #210
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I think its shocking that 2 of the top 3 alliances have already stated they cant win the round as they are not god enough, and taht exi will win, so they wont even try.
Disagree.
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:34   #211
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

I think that altast this round can get interesting.

I thank all allainces involved
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:45   #212
`mac^
Retired insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
I think that altast this round can get interesting.

I thank all allainces involved
Im surprised your not bored out your skull
Its been easy sailing for you so far. How about i arrange a hit on you?

Currently - Ultores
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:52   #213
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Im surprised your not bored out your skull
Its been easy sailing for you so far. How about i arrange a hit on you?
Check gal status, negative roid growth ftw :P

Roids are so overrated anyhow!!
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 12:00   #214
`mac^
Retired insomniac

Quote:
Check gal status, negative roid growth ftw :P

Roids are so overrated anyhow!!
Positive growth for me \o/
Initiated ofc
i get more waves at 200 roids than you get at 1200 roids aswell. Just goes to show how scared people are of exil atm

EDIT. just looked again at gal status and omg!! people are doing nasty things to exi!

Currently - Ultores
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 12:07   #215
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
And I can confirm 100% that ND do NOT have a nap with Exi.

I've seen IGM's from NewDawn where Newdawn HC's urges their members to avoid defending the "enemy" (Angels) in galaxy. ALSO to avoid defending when not ND is attacking.

All im saying is: I want a wardeclaration !

Last edited by Kargool; 10 Nov 2006 at 12:20.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 12:36   #216
`mac^
Retired insomniac

Whoever thinks im lieing btw may pm me on irc tonight and ill show them the gal status/IGM's or whatever it is im supposed to be lieing about. I may be misinformed but iv already said im not really a bit politics follower. But people that know me know that i do not lie. tnx

Perhaps come out and say what the problem is and liven AD up abit even?

Currently - Ultores
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 13:23   #217
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

1 NewDawn 34882 77 1,746,444 104,786,698
2 Angels 29199 76 1,734,858 104,091,535

well well

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 13:27   #218
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
1 NewDawn 34882 77 1,746,444 104,786,698
2 Angels 29199 76 1,734,858 104,091,535

well well
Meanwhile the REAL threat is now 29th:

29 1up 1146 2 991,709 1,983,418
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 13:28   #219
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

will ND stop riding the preverbial fence and actually grow some balls and attack eXil with Angels et al now that they have dethroned Angels from 1st?

the plot thickens :O

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 13:46   #220
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

if ND didn't attack them before, do you really think they'll attack them when they have a *gasp* 700k lead on angels?

"I mean.. COME ON" (/jimmy)
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 13:53   #221
Mek
InSomniac

so ND kicked up such a fuss about Angels getting some balls and attacking exil...so the moment they do get some 'balls' and start hitting exil your saying ND will happily just rape the easy roids from angels while they attack exil? the very thing you said angels would?

ND have tried to fence theyre way to the top before...it didnt work then and im PRETTY sure it wont this time.

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:03   #222
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
will ND stop riding the preverbial fence and actually grow some balls and attack eXil with Angels et al now that they have dethroned Angels from 1st?

Let me get this correct.

ND need to "grow some balls" and block to attack a 43 man alliance.

Does anyone else find this rather contridictory.
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:03   #223
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hypocrisy is my favourite type of crisy, but saying that, you're jumping the gun a bit arent you mek:\ Its been like what 2 ticks? god

Last edited by Alki; 10 Nov 2006 at 14:27.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:05   #224
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Let me get this correct.

havent you heard, 1 exi constitutes as 5 normal players, and 1 ascendant constitutes as 5 exi! whos the real threat
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:08   #225
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

oh mek :| i wish you would stop going on about ND MUST HIT EXI OR THE UNIVERSE WILL COLAPSE :/
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:13   #226
Alki
Drink is Good

he isnt saying that, he is saying you guys are fencing hypocrits from what i can gather. As i said though its a bit early to be calling anyone a hypocrit
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:14   #227
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
so ND kicked up such a fuss about Angels getting some balls and attacking exil...so the moment they do get some 'balls' and start hitting exil your saying ND will happily just rape the easy roids from angels while they attack exil? the very thing you said angels would?

ND have tried to fence theyre way to the top before...it didnt work then and im PRETTY sure it wont this time.
The question is simple...

Will Angels HC realise how they could make the best of this situation now?

I'll give them a hint, it doesn't include antagonising more incoming out of alliances...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:19   #228
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

the best thing that angels HC and those allys they have a nap with is stay the **** off the forums and concentrate on hitting nd or exil or whoever they are hitting , if gal raids are gonna get you more roids and score then go back to them.
antagonising ppl on the forums just gives them another reason to attack you

trying to play the game on the forums makes you look like dumbass's

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:22   #229
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Meanwhile the REAL threat is now 29th:

29 1up 1146 2 991,709 1,983,418

Be afraid.......

Be very afraid........

Would the clown who has been brainwashed by Bashar into joining the tag please own up for some slappage as you're giving the game away. People are going to be waiting for our final push now

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:33   #230
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
oh mek :| i wish you would stop going on about ND MUST HIT EXI OR THE UNIVERSE WILL COLAPSE :/
just the way you guys made out angels must hit exi or the universe will collapse?

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 14:53   #231
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
we've hit angels equally as much or harder before they hit exi, so it's not the "very thing we said angels would"
what do you expect? us to suddenly stop hitting angels because they're hitting exi and join in with them or start doing galraids again? the latter would be fencesitting btw, hitting angels like you say we are isn't fencesitting

oh and we didn't say angels has to hit exi or the universe will collapse, remember who made this thread will you?
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 15:19   #232
Alki
Drink is Good

cura, are you a natural born idiot, or do they tell you to act like one on AD, if so please stop
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 15:20   #233
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
antagonising ppl on the forums just gives them another reason to attack you

trying to play the game on the forums makes you look like dumbass's
dictating ingame actions around AD is soooooooo stupid though
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 15:35   #234
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
cura, are you a natural born idiot, or do they tell you to act like one on AD, if so please stop
100% natural baby \o/

but are you a natural born troll or does it just turn you on?
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 15:53   #235
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
just the way you guys made out angels must hit exi or the universe will collapse?
we never said that...we said that angels needs to quit whining and if they want ex hit so badly they can hit them. There are plenty of ppl in this thread whining about "hit ex or the universe will explode" , ppl from ND have not taken that stance here. Furthermore, don't give me this fencesitting bullshit. Frm PT 72 we have hit every alliance that has hit us. First ex, then Angels, then VSN, then Omen, then ToF. We've gone to the dirt with everyone in the top 5, we've traded punches with a few alliances, and that isn't fencesitting. It's quite the opposite
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 15:55   #236
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

lets make a PA shuffle about the alliance block´s and get the wars started!
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 16:37   #237
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
100% natural baby \o/

but are you a natural born troll or does it just turn you on?
Thats not for you to decide im afraid, but i do like to think i add a sparkle to readers eyes every time i post. much love <3
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 16:58   #238
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Thats not for you to decide im afraid, but i do like to think i add a sparkle to readers eyes every time i post. much love <3
Hence all the blind fags running around here.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 18:27   #239
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
we never said that...we said that angels needs to quit whining and if they want ex hit so badly they can hit them. There are plenty of ppl in this thread whining about "hit ex or the universe will explode" , ppl from ND have not taken that stance here. Furthermore, don't give me this fencesitting bullshit. Frm PT 72 we have hit every alliance that has hit us. First ex, then Angels, then VSN, then Omen, then ToF. We've gone to the dirt with everyone in the top 5, we've traded punches with a few alliances, and that isn't fencesitting. It's quite the opposite
who is whinning angry ? we are not

NewDawn In Galaxy Defense Thu, 9 Nov 17:16 Reply Report Delete
This message was sent to all members of your alliance
Before sending ANY in galaxy defense, make sure you clear that planet for defense with a member of the command team on IRC. UNLESS you KNOW they are NOT enemy planets. If we get any reports of anyone defending an enemy planet in galaxy, you'll be on the carpet explaining to me why you didn't read this mail. THIS IS VERY important, mission crotical folks. our attacks will have the same advantage, so work with us, communicate and ask any que
----------------------
NewDawn defending enemies Thu, 9 Nov 14:43 Reply Report Delete
This message was sent to all members of your alliance
so that we are sure ALL OF YOU ARE AWARE of this..... you asre not to defend ANY enemy planets in your galaxies. That means NO DEFENSE for any galaxy members in ToF/Angels/VSN. If you are unsure of who is in your galaxy, get with aNgRyDuCk in pm

--------------------
NewDawn hostile fleets Thu, 9 Nov 21:30 Reply Report Delete
x:x:x will have hostile incoming tonight from our team, those fleets may not be ND fleets, you are ofcourse barred from defending any enemy planets in your galaxy until further notice (this message is being sent to all members with planned hostiles in their galaxy this evening)
We ask that you do not inform the target planets prior to launch.

From ur team? u are teaming up? u are now a block? LoL
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 18:43   #240
Dopec

Dopec can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund

From ur team? u are teaming up? u are now a block? LoL

Has ND really ever denied their quite apparent partnership with LCH? I dont see any reason to jump gun on that comment as its also quite logical for ND to not allow their members to defend their enemies even if the attacker isnt in bed with ND
Dopec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 18:50   #241
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
Indeed, some HCs are to busy talking crap in here, or to busy with their own planets to care about eXi. No names, they know themselves best.
Yeah, or, then, they're too busy teaching their brothers to scan to have the time it takes to play flak for angels and roll in the red carpet for their block.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Well, thats part of Keizari's motive for leaving Angels to die - he's holding the grudge, he's also trying to pick up easy roids from Angels while they try to hit eXi
No no, Kila, I'm not holding a grudge. You might wish to re-read a few posts made by lokken and Game^ on this thread, and you might realize it. You yourself are amongst those people who have so narrow minded views that they think everyone should just attack eXilition, one and same if they shot themselves in the face with a shotgun while on it.

Quote:
90% of the ppl on ad just try to talk some honor into their ingame actions.
Angels talking about honour.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 18:53   #242
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Angels talking about honour.
He didn't say he was amongst the 10% who have any, did he? Just a random thought.

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 18:56   #243
theking

theking has a spectacular aura abouttheking has a spectacular aura about

nice propaganda from all sides, its fun to read these boards, keep it up.
theking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:03   #244
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
He didn't say he was amongst the 10% who have any, did he? Just a random thought.
I'd say he did try rant something under the expression that Angels are on the better side of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leff
tbh I couldnt care less about the flames against angels. 90% of the ppl on ad just try to talk some honor into their ingame actions.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:06   #245
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Let me get this correct.

The 43 man alliance that is being given an easy ride by the idiots in the #3 alliance who hope to outgrow you.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:08   #246
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I'd say he did try rant something under the expression that Angels are on the better side of this.
Quote:
Apart from that I agree with many of the flames against Angels. Noobs, retarded politics, whatever.

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:40   #247
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The 43 man alliance that is being given an easy ride by the idiots in the #3 alliance who hope to outgrow you.
how about the morons in #1 or the retards in #2 or the kilas in #4 m8? takes 2 to tango and and a flock of seagulls isnt a hoard even if its many of them
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:52   #248
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
how about the morons in #1 or the retards in #2 or the kilas in #4 m8? takes 2 to tango and and a flock of seagulls isnt a hoard even if its many of them
The Kilas in #4?

I have already pointed out that I think that the politics of the top 5 alliances are worse than those of a 10 year old kid, I never said that the #1, #2, #4 or #5 were any better than the #3, the only alliance in the competition for the #1 rank who I think aren't playing their politics very retardedly are eXi and thats because they aren't doing much political play, they are just roiding and fighting back in wars where they get attacked.

As for the latter part of your sentence: what? are you poetically trying to claim that the top 5 alliances couldn't take down eXi or something? thats what it looks like atm :/
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:10   #249
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
That wasnt the dispute. "Teaming up" on the said allaince shows absolutly no balls. 1v1 would show the balls.

P.S hope Tomkat doesnt real this thread he'd get hard with all this talk about balls >.<
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:15   #250
_Kila_
break it down!

Trying to go 1v1 with eXi would be a little silly as they probably know that they will lose, and Omen are there to pick off easy roids from alliances that try to go to war with eXi, and since eXi aren't playing politically, Omen aren't going to get hit by eXi :>

Quote:
You yourself are amongst those people who have so narrow minded views that they think everyone should just attack eXilition, one and same if they shot themselves in the face with a shotgun while on it.
Yes, I do think that everyone should have attacked eXi earlier in the round because eXi winning by doing galraids because the rest of you guys are too spineless and incompetent to hit them just makes the round really really fking boring