User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Sep 2006, 13:48   #51
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 19 Rumour Mill

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
(yes, ToF)
It is always good to hear it from the horses mouth imo.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 14:35   #52
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

wtf is dark brotherhood?
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 14:55   #53
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think its a bg
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 15:05   #54
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

must be some total nubs when nobody has ever heard of them.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 15:39   #55
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

not all BG's are formed and exist for rounds and rounds and rounds. the bg formed by myself was a new project started for this round.

and shik, if you dont know anything about us id appreciate you not calling us "nubs" when you clearly know shit

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 15:44   #56
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
must be some total nubs when nobody has ever heard of them.
Ignorance is bliss
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:00   #57
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
not all BG's are formed and exist for rounds and rounds and rounds. the bg formed by myself was a new project started for this round.
ya ya ! one rumour which just has become a fact. and the round didnt even start yet!

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:44   #58
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

And here I was, thinking DLR was a lame name for a BG.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:48   #59
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

pa r11 onwards has never had a good bg with a good name, i mean the best bg was clearly nubtards and let's not even bother to talk about that name...
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:48   #60
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
And here I was, thinking DLR was a lame name for a BG.
Have you never been to London?
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:54   #61
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
ya ya ! one rumour which just has become a fact. and the round didnt even start yet!
i never once said it didnt exist...i just skated around the issue a bit

we not doing too bad playing speedgame atm..it gets in some nice practice

Unread 19 Sep 2006, 16:55   #62
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

and shik, if you dont know anything about us id appreciate you not calling us "nubs" when you clearly know shit
Erm, infact I disagree. He can call you shit as much as he wants to.

If we take the previous reputations that battlegroups have had in the game, him calling a battlegroup shit is clearly within the reasonable parameters of whats okay to say.

Oh, he called you nubs, not shit. Ah well. I guess calling you shit must go on my account then.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 17:12   #63
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
If we take the previous reputations that battlegroups have had in the game, him calling a battlegroup shit is clearly within the reasonable parameters of whats okay to say.
Care to be more specific?

Quote:
Oh, he called you nubs, not shit. Ah well. I guess calling you shit must go on my account then.
as i said, you know nothing about the battlegroup so id appreciate you not calling us shit when u know nothing about us as a group...thankyou

Unread 19 Sep 2006, 17:24   #64
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Care to be more specific?

as i said, you know nothing about the battlegroup so id appreciate you not calling us shit when u know nothing about us as a group...thankyou
This is a discussion forum where people are allowed to have opinions. You may ofc say that it is wrong of me to have an opinion on a matter, but I am still allowed to have the opinion no matter what.

And no, i wont refrain from calling you shit since you have not produced any real reasons for me to do otherwise.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 17:33   #65
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
This is a discussion forum where people are allowed to have opinions. You may ofc say that it is wrong of me to have an opinion on a matter, but I am still allowed to have the opinion no matter what.

And no, i wont refrain from calling you shit since you have not produced any real reasons for me to do otherwise.
and what exactly would you expect me to produce to prove how "1337" the group is? (and no i wont produce the memberlist as its none of your damn business )

i dont plan to turn this into a flame fest between myself and you, so unless you have something constructive to say in your posts i will not be replying to them.

cheers

Mek

Unread 19 Sep 2006, 17:44   #66
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
wtf is dark brotherhood?
Good question indeed.
where the hell did u get a stupid name like that anyway?

[db] does not stand for dark brotherhood

And you can continue this stupid guessing game about us if you really don't have something better to do than discussing the "shitness" level of a bg that hasn't played a previous round.
none of you have a clue at all

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 17:51   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i dont plan to turn this into a flame fest between myself and you, so unless you have something constructive to say in your posts i will not be replying to them.
Quoted with moderator emphasis and vague undefined threats of e-violence.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 18:47   #68
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
[db] does not stand for dark brotherhood
Dead Bodies?

Oh yeah. And congratulations for doing good in the speedgame. It's probably highly rated all around.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 18:51   #69
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Dead Bodies?

Oh yeah. And congratulations for doing good in the speedgame. It's probably highly rated all around.
Wrong again

thx about the speedy but i think you meant it ironic anyway so here's the truth:
not like we actually care about the speedgame, we were just having some fun

btw we didn't win, Dead Bodies won after merging with Omen so cheers for another merger & stuff, vry highly rated too

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 19 Sep 2006 at 18:58.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 20:59   #70
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
not all BG's are formed and exist for rounds and rounds and rounds.
the good ones do
FI has been around since rd 7/8 ish

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 21:47   #71
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

more importantly - i'm playing.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 22:34   #72
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
pa r11 onwards has never had a good bg with a good name, i mean the best bg was clearly nubtards and let's not even bother to talk about that name...
Nubtards fking pwned. Shame we let you in though

And its a great name!!!

Whatever happend to dinobot etc btw?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 23:13   #73
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

For someone not too concerned with a Speed Game. You sure do seem very pissed with all the mergers. Take it as testing for Round 19.

And since I played your 19 members in the game. Can I say you're shit?
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 23:15   #74
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

dinobot what a legend, prolly still living in manchester that westwood wannabe, and whats with all the gay avatars? is that your logo?
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 23:38   #75
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^
For someone not too concerned with a Speed Game. You sure do seem very pissed with all the mergers. Take it as testing for Round 19.

And since I played your 19 members in the game. Can I say you're shit?
lord...there were infact at most 5 db members (+1 scanner) playing that SG...we picked up the remaining 13 members from SG ingalaxy and just random people who we knew

so i hardly find it an accurate representation of the bg as a whole. also SG is a bit of fun and i have never taken a speedgame majorly seriosly, just a bit of training pre round.

nqp

Unread 19 Sep 2006, 23:45   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

good god are you guys seriously discussing the merits of speedgames here
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 00:44   #77
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not as if jerome` has ever taken a speedgame seriously <3 (wc winners fo show my hoe)

On dinobot I believe he is working and shit, and well like the rest of us realised that pa doesnt pay the bills, get you sex nor make you cool. So instead he probably plays eve or wow ;o

Onto battlegroups. My opinion about bgs vary. Battlegroups in alliances are good things, they are a way to build moral, allow people to work together and also allow the HC to set targets but not bother with the usual bs of attacks. It also allows members to take responsibility and feel more part of the process of the alliance (at least the bgs in 1up) Previous to round 11 bgs worked well but were a strange power of there own.

I enjoyed being in bgs pre round 11 purely because it meant I could play with friends without neccesarily being in the same alliance. It also added another social aspect into the game (which I believe is to a certain extent missing, much like the way galaxies dont work to bring people together compared to previous rounds of private galaxies where people wanted to play together and didnt fake nick etc)

Back to DB good luck with your bg, but I envisage you will have issues with ToF and likewise. Will you be willing to follow ToF orders or will you be roid hungry and follow your own interests as you dont actually have any real affiliation to ToF other than as part of ToF.

Of course it may go swimmingly and you will be sucessful, all members will be top 100 and your alliance #1. Although your presence on the boards perhaps indicates that you see the bg as #1 alliance as #2. Which shouldnt be the case imo in planetarion this day and age.

Incidentally is the only reason DB are are in ToF is because ToF are an alliance which doesnt perhaps have the strong command to tell big players to "**** off" but instead will fall to the wishes of DB. For example it is in DBs interest to hit Omen as they are roid fat. However an alliance such as ToF may have a chance to win if they hit exil. DB dont want to hit exil as then they cant grow get the top positions etc. DB threaten to leave tof if they hit exil and so tof hc are backed into a corner and bow to the wishes of DB as they hold a good group of strong players who if they left would leave ToF in a tits up position.

I must add that it is interesting to see a bg with the potential calibre of DB in ToF. ToF in my mind have never been a top alliance. Please dont take offence to this. I just never feel ToF have the conviction, political astuteness and skill to challenge for the top. However the influx of this bg may add the edge that ToF appeared to lack and could push ToF to the top.

This leads us to a potentially exciting round with omen, exil, lch and tof all looking exciting prospects (there are probably others but one is slightly out the loop seeing as I dont hit irc much).

Looks like it could be a fun round.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 11:47   #78
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Incidentally is the only reason DB are are in ToF is because ToF are an alliance which doesnt perhaps have the strong command to tell big players to "**** off" but instead will fall to the wishes of DB.
This is false, the main reason we're joining ToF is because out of all the offers we had (yes we had a few to chose from) ToF simply made us the best offer and appeared to be more motivated than others to bring us on board.
They wanted us as a real bg where the others just looked for people to fill up their memberbase.

Now plz move on to another rumour caus if this is the most exciting one there is going into a new round...

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 12:38   #79
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

A very Dangerous alliance full of scanners aims for top 1
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 14:32   #80
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Distorters Beware? :-p
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 14:35   #81
jerome

like some bg filled with players who took several rounds to get good at a simple game will be real trouble to any reasonable alliance, everyone already knows the real skilled have already succeeded at this game 6-8 rounds back, people catching on now are just lol and claiming them to be of some potential calibre is just not wise when you must all realise there are tons of players who have simultaneously caught up to this bland stage of understanding the game in the recent rounds
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 15:09   #82
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have to say that my personal impression of db has been very positive so far. The impression I have gathered so far is of a group that wants to perform well, but has got enough tired oldies in it to want to just have fun as well (ie. by doing politically cool stuff, like in pig's example, stabbing eXi rather than Omen).

I could, of course, be wrong, but if mek does anything shit, I'll be in Durham and able to stab him irl for AD's sake <3

Of course, my only impressions of BGs from my side so far have been quite positive. DLR are a great asset, and I ran an internal BG in ND for a coupla rounds as a test. I'm sure the members of that BG would be happy to support me when I say that it was a positive experience and despite being new, was a very capable group (the vast majority being t100, despite barrow being present ). Which has proven to me at least that such BGs can perform well.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:11   #83
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

in my times in fang i have had pleasant as well as unpleasant feelings about bgs in fang. rd 10 kralizec was very nice, but when it became inactive a third of the attackpower was missing.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 04:00   #84
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

No we aren't playing in Omen, and yes we've disbanded.

Some of our former players may have gone elsewhere. This might include Omen. If they do, i'm sure I can speak for them all by saying that they are playing for Omen and not a sect of Escape, although obviously be marked with having been Escape before and that then MUST mean theyve joined as an Escape BG.

I've read this thread's theme in other threads for rounds.

The answer is, no.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 04:50   #85
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
like some bg filled with players who took several rounds to get good at a simple game will be real trouble to any reasonable alliance, everyone already knows the real skilled have already succeeded at this game 6-8 rounds back, people catching on now are just lol and claiming them to be of some potential calibre is just not wise when you must all realise there are tons of players who have simultaneously caught up to this bland stage of understanding the game in the recent rounds
A-****ing-men!!! I don't have a problem with people that were losing in previous rounds winning now though. I just hope they are aware of thier situation.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:07   #86
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Omen has a pre-round nap and shared bps with Angels.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 15:45   #87
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Quote:
I also heard Omen were baby eaters. And that if Omen doesn't get the win, they will DoS attack the servers! TRUTH
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 16:02   #88
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I hear Omen ate Stooms baby
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 16:11   #89
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
and what exactly would you expect me to produce to prove how "1337" the group is? (and no i wont produce the memberlist as its none of your damn business )

Mek
How about some nude pictures from your member´s then?
If you´ll show me, ill believe you the bg is l33t indeed.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 16:42   #90
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
i heard marv was going to get a spellchecker this round
I heard that Timeline was going to let us all know who he is.

Has he played the game?
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 16:49   #91
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Combined with keizari's recent post in the r19 predictions thread...

Does this mean Omen have a third ally and are planning to kill eXilition early?

I kinda hope so (sorry eX)
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:10   #92
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Combined with keizari's recent post in the r19 predictions thread...

Does this mean Omen have a third ally and are planning to kill eXilition early?

I kinda hope so (sorry eX)
Not that I consider myself in the loop or anything.

But isn't it a tiny bit early to start blocking, guys? Also, I'm surprised that I haven't heard anything about this (But that stems from being out of the loop I guess).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:55   #93
Mek
InSomniac

its something omen are good at tho, we cant hold that against them surely?

Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:05   #94
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
its something omen are good at tho, we cant hold that against them surely?
says the former Insomnia HC from R17
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 18:51   #95
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^
says the former Insomnia HC from R17
research the events that occured that round, most noteably the events that occured before the round kicked off, and come back and make a real attempt at a flame eh?

Last edited by Mek; 26 Sep 2006 at 18:59.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:08   #96
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Pre-round blocks are bad, especially if their goal is to kill an alliance with only 20-30 members. If you need to form a pre-round block for that then you're ****ing pathetic imo

Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:15   #97
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Round 19 Rumour Mill

Quote:
I hear Omen ate Stooms baby
nope just me
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:17   #98
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
research the events that occured that round, most noteably the events that occured before the round kicked off, and come back and make a real attempt at a flame eh?
I don't have to research a thing, until you start doing the same. Don't try to slander Omen on the AD boards.

And to be quite honest the end of the round events speak quite clearly compared to the pre-round events. There was a time to see that 1up was clearly going to be #1 but there was still a chance to halt their progression/advancement. Your command staff along with ND decided to stick it to Omen instead of 1up. No matter what happened before there was a chance to change it.

You could've been the benefactors of #1 position. But now you just fuel fire to the theory that Insomnia and ND couldn't take out Omen, and rather see the devil you know, rather than the devil you don't as #1.
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:32   #99
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
well we all know who fcuked up that round m8 and it wasnt me so erm... congrats Mek its you

disinformation isnt your thing m8, try harder as it is now it just looks noobish
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 19:59   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You're talking about others being misinformed robban? Your primary source of information is speculation (as you told me on IRC) and just random ignorant comments, I don't think you're in a position to call anyone else misinformed.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote